IGNORED

How are you celebrating Halloween? Or are you? Why or why not?

other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Hey @other one ! I didn't know you were a liberal? Welcome to the club! :clap:

I don't think that really describes me either in politics or religion....   but my take on religion isn't necessarily the run of the mill dogmatic ideas...  and I do think I have a decent sense of humor..  

But don't talk to me about santa clause....   he's a low life and I have proof of it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

17 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

Halloween is not a big thing over here we have more to say about November 5th

Oh yeah, November 5th, Peter Blair Denis Bernard Noone's (Herman of Herman's Hermits) birthday. I could see that being a big holiday in the British Isles!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I think I am going to stay out of this and just make goofy comments on what people post. :pumpkin:

Ah, and you used the emoji I made to sigh off in chat, which is usually at Midnight. I was not thinking of Halloween when I designed that, I was thinking about turning into a pumpkin at midnight (ala Cinderella). Now in that, there was some real occult stuff!

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2020 at 4:11 AM, JTC said:

Sorry Other One, I don't think there's anything good about Halloween. And even though you have tried to use the image of a witch saying good things, do you really believe witches are good people? Do you really think white witchcraft is real? And suppose a child of 10 or 11 came to your door on Halloween and tells you that instead of going to church Sunday he's going to a meeting of witches. Are you going to tell him this is fine? I certainly wouldn't.

I certainly don't disagree with you.  It's a holiday I've hated as long as I can remember.  I never went trick or treating; or participated in any way, ever.  On the other-hand, I certainly don't mind the good-nature humor at their expense in this Christian safe place.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Can't even put a tree up at Christmas without someone questing your love for Jesus.  Well that is all I have to say about that. 

. . . and I'd hate to poke fun at you by association (not really, but it seemed like the politically correct thing to say, but I am sort of surprised that I have not heard from liberals (yet) that I am evil if I have a tree (People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants) and the climate change activists, for wasting electricity on lighting a string of LED Christmas lights!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

and I do think I have a decent sense of humor..  

That is obvious from the avatar you use. I have been wondering for a long time though, are you ever going to repair your sundown jpg image in your signature that you uploaded in June of 2016? Must be a year or two since it has displayed!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, walla299 said:

Don't forget the Thanksgiving is Evil and Easter is Evil to go along with that Christmas is Evil thread - but each at its proper time.

. . . and why don't we see Independence Day is evil threads? People get injured, houses burn down, air is polluted from fireworks and barbecues, we increase global warming, people get drunk and the problems with that, not to mention that those who fought for independence were violating Romans 13:1:

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God."

Maybe we should repent and in keeping with Christians and conservative values, give ourselves back to England, pay restitution, and brand those people as criminals. (Wonders now if I did not just start something, lol).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

That is obvious from the avatar you use. I have been wondering for a long time though, are you ever going to repair your sundown jpg image in your signature that you uploaded in June of 2016? Must be a year or two since it has displayed!

I didn't even remember it was there....    those things get boring so I don't show them...   I'll check it.

You know, I am actually impressed that this thread has been this well behaved! Different views have been presented, without the ugliness that can go with the controversy, so I have to say, good job everyone on your maturity!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,340
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

15 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Maybe we should repent and in keeping with Christians and conservative values, give ourselves back to England, pay restitution, and brand those people as criminals. (Wonders now if I did not just start something, lol).

We shall knight thee, Sir Loin of Beef.

bugs-15-777x437.png

• Haha 1