canuckamuck

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.68
  • Days Won:  149

I am a participant in a  Q&A website that starts with Q. 

The few Christian threads or areas on that "Q" site are set up to only accept answers from approved contributors. This is because those areas sustained intense attacks from people who were simply trying to make trouble. There were a few complaints about some comments removed regarding sexuality. Not sure if it's the way it was put across or not. I admit to not always knowing the best way to approach certain situations online when I know the answer or reason for something but am not allowed to make it look like it's personal when it really is about an individual. I think the main thing is to approach in love which in the flesh can be difficult to do for me sometimes when the other party or parties has no love and is attacking sound reason or logic.

While I participate in forums on many other subjects besides Christianity, I don't see too much of this in those forums. Most forums now have a  no religion, no politics" clause in the TOS. It still comes up from time to time though on those forums. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,232
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I don't see this getting better but far worse. And for me I don't tie it to any party. There is a battle that goes on where there is no time and space. Where what happens there then effects us here. So if this really is end times then.. Jesus getting closer the enemy will fight "US" even harder.. ah but our Father and Jesus are still on the throne and we are HIS Children.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am one of those who were silenced before the election. 

It is happening and we should always expect this to happen. In particular, my business account was restricted from communicating advertisements and messages to any audience outside of my current network. I'm still restricted as of today, however, there are lawyers fighting California State right now.

We have had it pretty good here in America as Christian's. And as such, the Lord has patiently given us time to allow for us to further spread His Gospel, that is, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I donate to the ACLJ (aclj.org) - they are always fighting for religious rights on behalf of Christians everywhere. They are a God-send for those out there that do not have the resources to fight on their own behalf. 

Blessings,

Daniel L. Smith,

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, DSmith_TheHistorian said:

I am one of those who were silenced before the election. 

It is happening and we should always expect this to happen. In particular, my business account was restricted from communicating advertisements and messages to any audience outside of my current network. I'm still restricted as of today, however, there are lawyers fighting California State right now.

We have had it pretty good here in America as Christian's. And as such, the Lord has patiently given us time to allow for us to further spread His Gospel, that is, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

If you are interested in how I was censored, you can check it out here: https://www.complexamerica.org/censoredin2020.html

I donate to the ACLJ (aclj.org) - they are always fighting for religious rights on behalf of Christians everywhere. They are a God-send for those out there that do not have the resources to fight on their own behalf. 

Blessings,

Daniel L. Smith,
ComplexAmerica.org

I don't know what the ACLJ stands for.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I don't know what the ACLJ stands for.

American Center for Law and Justice.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

16 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

For the last 15 years or so I have spent a lot of time in good natured exchanges on the internet in various fora. This year has been very difficult as there is now so little tolerance now for opposing views. My favorite forum now deletes more of my posts than they allow, And I recently got a 5 day suspension for the crime of being wrong, despite having a source. Source was unapproved.

I had both a challenging pass time, and an excellent opportunity to witness and open eyes. Now that is all gone.

I guess I just felt like having a bit of a moan about it, I'll be all right, But I am somewhat depressed about the state of our freedoms. How did it come to be that the liberals are the ones who can't stand freedom of expression. 

How? you say...

Through the media, education system, political party, political correctness, the systematic removal of God, prayer, the Bible from not only public education but from the public square over several generations time.

These same intolerant types used to cry and complain how intolerant conservatives and Christians were... this was the camel's nose under the tent flap. And as with this ancient arab proverb, soon after the camel was entirely in the tent and the master was out in the blowing sand.

If you want to know what a liberal is "up to" just look at what they are accusing you of doing.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Excuse me but you all seem to be reading the OP's original post as if he is talking about a country. And I think he is talking about Worthy. It is this site that he thinks is trying to silence his free speech. 

Here you are all going off accusing liberals  of taking away your freedom. 

48 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Excuse me but you all seem to be reading the OP's original post as if he is talking about a country. And I think he is talking about Worthy. It is this site that he thinks is trying to silence his free speech. 

Here you are all going off accusing liberals  of taking away your freedom. 

I don't think he's talking about Worthy in the OP.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

24 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I don't think he's talking about Worthy in the OP.

Are you sure? Cause it sounds like Worthy. My post and replies get deleted all the time on here.  I even got ban three times from threads. 

I don't know. I did not get that vibe. Seemed to reference other (unnamed) fora.

• Thumbs Up 1