• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Yes!  I was 3. It knocked on my door and I let it in. He looked like an old and ugly child. He came back several times until a huge gigantic golden brightest angel showed up in my kitchen. He was massive and I KNEW HIM. I don’t know how, but I knew that angel, I screamed finally! Let’s go!  But the angel said no, it’s not time yet. Then he asked me if I wanted to play with that demon. I said No!  Then he told me to tell that demon to leave. I was shocked because I was afraid of it and that angel was so much bigger, I felt the angel could do it for me. The angel said I had the power to send it away. And I did it!  I simply said leave!  That’s my testimony. I told my mother and she told everyone I had imaginary friends. Well, that just isn’t true. God showed me a glimpse of spiritual realities. It is US who have the power to cast out demons. Angels help and encourage and minister. Human beings have the power, for evil or good. 

Thats a coincidence. I just read your testimony like two days ago. I even commented on your post! That testimony is an awesome story. Maybe that's what got me thinking of my demonic experience.

The reason that I believe your testimony is that you knew the heavenly being and it knew you too. I had that exact thing happen to me.

Edited by Mantis
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

7 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Yes!  I was 3. It knocked on my door and I let it in. He looked like an old and ugly child. He came back several times until a huge gigantic golden brightest angel showed up in my kitchen. He was massive and I KNEW HIM. I don’t know how, but I knew that angel, I screamed finally! Let’s go!  But the angel said no, it’s not time yet. Then he asked me if I wanted to play with that demon. I said No!  Then he told me to tell that demon to leave. I was shocked because I was afraid of it and that angel was so much bigger, I felt the angel could do it for me. The angel said I had the power to send it away. And I did it!  I simply said leave!  That’s my testimony. I told my mother and she told everyone I had imaginary friends. Well, that just isn’t true. God showed me a glimpse of spiritual realities. It is US who have the power to cast out demons. Angels help and encourage and minister. Human beings have the power, for evil or good. 

Did the angel tell you to rebuke the demon in the name of Jesus?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

What would be interesting and something I'd like to see. Is an accurate poll of evolutionists and top notch atheist scientists, asking them? "Do you honestly think demons, ghosts, UFO'S exist, if there's a supernatural world, some kind of life exists after death, does evil exist; if so where does it come from.

Just to try and understand their reasoning and logic. Or if it's a rebellion that they refuse to be held to a prescribed standard and one day accountable of righteousness living God? If there is no God; why are they desperately trying to find the dubbed 'god particle', called another dimension, which is actually the spiritual world?

Interesting thing to ponder.

I once frequented a website that deals with UFOs and the paranormal. Their favorite subject though seemed to be UFOs. People would share their experiences. The people who frequented that website were 95% atheist. Some of them high ranking scientific types in the scientific community. I suspect then a few of those people were also checking in to see if any secret project info was leaking out in any way and to spread disinformation intentionally.

These were some of the most callous people I have ever met. EVERYTHING had to have some kind of a scientific explanation. I suggested more than once that demons were involved. I was name called and made fun of, basically I was a moron. Everything I said was disregarded as nonsense. Demons were probably trans dimensional beings. Anything spiritual has a scientific explanation or theory. UFOs were from other planets according to them. Some thought they were from earth but they would NEVER venture so far as to call them demons, even when it was found  people who called on the name of Jesus during these visitations were able to get out from under  "abductions", they would not face it.

They forced themselves into a naturalistic mold and anyone who disagreed with them was a few fries short of a happy meal. This is because they rejected God and so any admission of a "spiritual" world didn't figure. 

I am not discrediting Ozark in any way for believing in a physical condition that causes sleep paralysis. I will always leave the door open to that possibility, but I think most of it is spiritual attack. Same as the subject of UFOs all possibilities should be examined. If you see something it could be weather/atmosphere related, could be a secret government aircraft, it could be demonic OR possibly a combination.  Eating too many cheerios before bedtime doesn't usually elicit detailed sightings of beings, either in a dream state or for real.

FYI specifically for sleep paralysis, here's a book by a Christian author on the subject which I think was well written. SLEEP PARALYSIS, WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO STOP IT

So far as seeing demons goes, this is a lot deeper than only sleep paralysis. I seen a person who had eyes like this (see pic) . This is a picture of a German SS leader. The pic could be doctored but I don't believe it was. FWIW these people don't look like this all the time but sometimes the eyes accidentally show this. I know there are now eye covers that can mimic it , but it's a thing and I think it's only showing you what's inside looking back out. Call me a nutter I don't care. A person who has a demon would exhibit some signs of it.

ee.jpg

Edited by Starise
spelling
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

19 hours ago, Ozarkbound said:

Hallucinations and paralysis are caused by a disrupted boundary between dream sleep and wakefulness.

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/narcolepsy/symptoms#:~:text=Hallucinations and paralysis are caused,directly from a waking state.

I think that this is the scientific way to explain this away. Unless you experience this it’s hard to understand how real it feels. You are fully paralyzed except your eyes. You feel a fear and dread that is unlike anything you have ever experienced. When you see the entity you realize it is there to destroy you. It’s terrifying. I think it is very demonic. And why does everyone see a similar being?

The reason I think it is real is because I have had some very real supernatural experiences that have been biblical. The reason I am a Christian is from a supernatural experience. I met Christ in a house that I was having sleep paralysis in. I think he saved me from the demons and what they had planned to do to me. When I did meet him we knew each other from like before my earth born life. I heard his voice and we knew each other. Anyway some just have very skeptical minds and unless you have proof you won’t believe. I understand and respect your views.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Starise said:

Interesting thing to ponder.

I once frequented a website that deals with UFOs and the paranormal. Their favorite subject though seemed to be UFOs. People would share their experiences. The people who frequented that website were 95% atheist. Some of them high ranking scientific types in the scientific community. I suspect then a few of those people were also checking in to see if any secret project info was leaking out in any way and to spread disinformation intentionally.

These were some of the most callous people I have ever met. EVERYTHING had to have some kind of a scientific explanation. I suggested more than once that demons were involved. I was name called and made fun of, basically I was a moron. Everything I said was disregarded as nonsense. Demons were probably trans dimensional beings. Anything spiritual has a scientific explanation or theory. UFOs were from other planets according to them. Some thought they were from earth but they would NEVER venture so far as to call them demons, even when it was found  people who called on the name of Jesus during these visitations were able to get out from under  "abductions", they would not face it.

They forced themselves into a naturalistic mold and anyone who disagreed with them was a few fries short of a happy meal. This is because they rejected God and so any admission of a "spiritual" world didn't figure. 

I am not discrediting Ozark in any way for believing in a physical condition that causes sleep paralysis. I will always leave the door open to that possibility, but I think most of it is spiritual attack. Same as the subject of UFOs all possibilities should be examined. If you see something it could be weather/atmosphere related, could be a secret government aircraft, it could be demonic OR possibly a combination.  Eating too many cheerios before bedtime doesn't usually elicit detailed sightings of beings, either in a dream state or for real.

FYI specifically for sleep paralysis, here's a book by a Christian author on the subject which I think was well written. SLEEP PARALYSIS, WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO STOP IT

So far as seeing demons goes, this is a lot deeper than only sleep paralysis. I seen a person who had eyes like this (see pic) . This is a picture of a German SS leader. The pic could be doctored but I don't believe it was. FWIW these people don't look like this all the time but sometimes the eyes accidentally show this. I know there are now eye covers that can mimic it , but it's a thing and I think it's only showing you what's inside looking back out. Call me a nutter I don't care. A person who has a demon would exhibit some signs of it.

ee.jpg

No matter any evidence to the contrary, come Hades or high water, they're dogmatic in working it into "the lie" of evolution theory. 

Case it point: Many geneticists and scientists have now concluded that; DNA had to have been engineered and created. It is totally impossible for it to have evolved, the complexity, functions and construct is overwhelming and mind boggling. 

Solution: A new theory [panspermia]. Intelligent life far superior to our own and around long before our first knuckle dragger evolved and appeared... Seeded our planet and the universe, in hopes of life finding a home suitable for developing. 

If "they", UFO'S - ET's (demons - spiritual realm) manifest themselves and make an appearance one day, or undeniable evidence is presented in the 'big lie'; who's your daddy?

If geneticists have changed their tune; if the government is now disclosing UFO videos and information; major news media reporting on it; if every other program, documentary and movie on the boob tube, is about ET-UFO'S or the supernatural and superheroes, etc. At the very minimum, there's a fascination, belief and interest in the SETI [Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence] agenda. 

Even the Vatican on Mt. Graham in Arizona, is looking to 'phone home'. 

As I've previously mentioned; during the tribulation the supernatural will become the natural [demon locusts, killer angels from confinement released, Satan cast to earth, flying angel proclaiming the Gospel, two men in Jerusalem with supernatural powers, etc.]. 

Questions I would propose are: Does all this supernatural activity suddenly start at the revealing of Antichrist? Is there a building and leading up to, the supernatural activity before the main curtain is lifted? Are we presently seeing the precursors and conditioning in the form of UFO'S, Mary abberitions, Hollywood, documentaries, programs and the fascination with the spiritual occult? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

No matter any evidence to the contrary, come Hades or high water, they're dogmatic in working it into "the lie" of evolution theory. 

Case it point: Many geneticists and scientists have now concluded that; DNA had to have been engineered and created. It is totally impossible for it to have evolved, the complexity, functions and construct is overwhelming and mind boggling. 

Solution: A new theory [panspermia]. Intelligent life far superior to our own and around long before our first knuckle dragger evolved and appeared... Seeded our planet and the universe, in hopes of life finding a home suitable for developing. 

If "they", UFO'S - ET's (demons - spiritual realm) manifest themselves and make an appearance one day, or undeniable evidence is presented in the 'big lie'; who's your daddy?

If geneticists have changed their tune; if the government is now disclosing UFO videos and information; major news media reporting on it; if every other program, documentary and movie on the boob tube, is about ET-UFO'S or the supernatural and superheroes, etc. At the very minimum, there's a fascination, belief and interest in the SETI [Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence] agenda. 

Even the Vatican on Mt. Graham in Arizona, is looking to 'phone home'. 

As I've previously mentioned; during the tribulation the supernatural will become the natural [demon locusts, killer angels from confinement released, Satan cast to earth, flying angel proclaiming the Gospel, two men in Jerusalem with supernatural powers, etc.]. 

Questions I would propose are: Does all this supernatural activity suddenly start at the revealing of Antichrist? Is there a building and leading up to, the supernatural activity before the main curtain is lifted? Are we presently seeing the precursors and conditioning in the form of UFO'S, Mary abberitions, Hollywood, documentaries, programs and the fascination with the spiritual occult? 

I certainly agree that all of this is probably building up to something more. Though we have always had non Christians who engaged in all sorts of pagan god worship of beings that actually exist and can do things in the physical world...........still we are in a time of unprecedented upheaval against all things we see as good. The combination of evil people looking into and participating in evil things along with an evil corrupt government only has one outcome and it ain't going to be pretty.

The deception  people have over them is in many ways already here. When all of those foundational things that people seen as bedrocks of civilization such as families, churches, governments and the economy begin to crumble from the inside out this begins to look a lot like the way the CIA brain washes individuals. You take away their world and give them nothing to stand on, then you build another world for them and attempt to eliminate any other options ( like God).

The apparent uptick in demonic activity is simply a symptom of a larger problem in my opinion. I think the more time goes by the greater the divide will be between the Christians and the world.  The ploy the devil uses is to get everyone to hate us and the Jews. It seems to be working. They established lots of ungodly politically correct rules that go against everything we believe in and then demonize anyone who disagrees with it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:30 PM, Ozarkbound said:

Did the angel tell you to rebuke the demon in the name of Jesus?

No. I believe I was not at the age of accountability when that happened. I always rebuke evil in the name of Jesus Christ now that I know. It was just the Grace and Mercy of God. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The devil lived under my bed when i was a kid, never did see it. But was scared especially when it got its pet giraffe. Cuz then i had to stand on bed and jump further out to go use bathroom.

Seen demons in physical form in dreams, pretty gruesome creatures with bad breath.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 11/13/2020 at 10:55 AM, Starise said:

I certainly agree that all of this is probably building up to something more. Though we have always had non Christians who engaged in all sorts of pagan god worship of beings that actually exist and can do things in the physical world...........still we are in a time of unprecedented upheaval against all things we see as good. The combination of evil people looking into and participating in evil things along with an evil corrupt government only has one outcome and it ain't going to be pretty.

The deception  people have over them is in many ways already here. When all of those foundational things that people seen as bedrocks of civilization such as families, churches, governments and the economy begin to crumble from the inside out this begins to look a lot like the way the CIA brain washes individuals. You take away their world and give them nothing to stand on, then you build another world for them and attempt to eliminate any other options ( like God).

The apparent uptick in demonic activity is simply a symptom of a larger problem in my opinion. I think the more time goes by the greater the divide will be between the Christians and the world.  The ploy the devil uses is to get everyone to hate us and the Jews. It seems to be working. They established lots of ungodly politically correct rules that go against everything we believe in and then demonize anyone who disagrees with it. 

Well said. very observant.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

I have not seen a dark shadow but have heard of others who said they did. What I get is a few over the years of spirits talking through people. Nobody can ever really see a spirit because spirits are invisible to us. I have known when a spirit is talking to me when I talk back and they hear me and yet I never spoke audibly but rather spoke through the spirit of Christ.