• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,335
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

17 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

You wudnt believe if i say that tall black demon spirit might caused many death to those who lived be4 us at that house n caused many strange tragic accidents at the road around the house, one day i narrowly escaped in a split of a second from a car which tried to sueeze my belly to the electric pole, too bad the next day, a young girl was sueezed there by a car to the electric pole n passed away. At the same spot.

The nightmare, which I started having during my teen years, was very much like what you describe. I was in a house with people I didn't know... they were strangers to me. The destroyer emerged from the shadows of a hallway and I cried out in alarm, but no one heard me in time. It slaughtered everyone but me; I was the only survivor.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

They have no body this is why the are always looking for a hmm host :)

We moved to help my mom for her husband had cancer. Only time she every asked for help. My dad had died she got remarried. So one night I get up to go the bathroom. As I was just coming in to the living room I notice off to my right this black yet see through ..thing... come through the wall walks in front of me and looks at me and walks through the left wall.

Now this is the strange part. I think most if not all have heard "stories about heaven" true or not matters not. Where they say you just knew what the other was thinking. That's what happened here. As it looked at me.. I knew what it was thinking.. I was NOTHING to it and it walked away. HAHA SPIRIT FILLED BELIEVER in JESUS CHRIST! I KNOW what authority I have over all the power of the enemy!

But for the next week? I left the light on in the hall. HAHA Yeah.. that will keep me safe! Different now but.. thats the truth.

Edited by TheBlade
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, Mantis said:

Have you ever seen a demon?

Uh, only when Bill Clinton got caught...

I understand she is a chucker... lamps, ash trays...

Edited by JohnD
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/9/2020 at 1:31 PM, Starise said:

I had an interest in UFOs for awhile. We seen them. That led me to an investigation into dark government projects. Associations with aliens (demons). Underground bases. Murders that look like suicides and a whole lot more. The world is a whole lot more unusual than some think it is.If I start into some of it, it's only going to induce more worry for some people. I know enough about some of it to know it's dark and it's deep. If we had answers it wouldn't be a secret so we are left to try and figure it out which often leads to trouble in logic. Should we figure it all out? 

Been there, done that. We've probably drawn the same conclusions; I'm confident the millions seeing UFO'S and Mary aberrations are demonic. What stands out to me, pertaining to the end-times and what Jesus said; the very first thing He said was, "Be not deceived."

In the tribulation, the supernatural will become the new normal. I suspect what the globe is witnessing, in frequency and intensity, might just be a warmup or conditioning. 

There's a number of descriptions in the Bible [Ezekiel, Revelation and other places], that today we might call them UFO'S. These 'chariots' seem to resemble a mode of transportation? When the Bible describes them as not turning to move in any direction, a gyro comes to mind, and these UFO sighting breaking the laws of our physical universe. The descriptions indicate they're alive.

I've wondered; when millions of Christians suddenly disappear, how will that be explained away by the global leaders? There's a number of logical explanations like; communications are down due to an EMP strike, solar flare or CME and other things. But, if communications are not down and back in the stone age... You better sit down for this one, LoL...

ET phone home  :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 11/9/2020 at 9:51 AM, Mantis said:

Have you ever seen a demon? I have, black shadow figure. Before Jesus revealed himself to me I was paralyzed three times in my sleep. The third time a black shadow figure sat on my chest and tried to suffocate me. This has been experienced by many, many people throughout history. All with a similar experience. Seeing an entity and feeling the absolute dread and hatred towards you. Now science will explain this away but if you have ever experienced this you know it is supernatural.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

No...   But they'd have a hard time with me.  1 Jn 4:1-3 "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try try the  spirits whether they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

glf

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The late great Walter Martin (founder of Christian Research Institute) encountered demons twice. Exorcisms I believe. He said of the incidents they are to be avoided at all costs. Some denominations encourage people to do battle with them.

Jude 9 (AV)
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Acts 19:13–17 (AV)
13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I don't recommend you look for them... but if you do be advise of the above..

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,127
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

30 minutes ago, JohnD said:

The late great Walter Martin (founder of Christian Research Institute) encountered demons twice. Exorcisms I believe. He said of the incidents they are to be avoided at all costs. Some denominations encourage people to do battle with them.

Jude 9 (AV)
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Acts 19:13–17 (AV)
13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I don't recommend you look for them... but if you do be advise of the above..

This is exactly why I might be less prone to grab someone and pray for them now. If the demons are cast out it surely wouldn't have anything to do with me. 

I sometimes think they like to hit people in direct ministry who influence lots of people more. In other words Christians are not immune to attack and are probably more visible targets. A pastor friend of mine told me about some incidents where him and his wife would hear voices in their house. The voices were unintelligible, more like two people having a conversation coming from what sounded like inside the walls. From my study on it, this is a fairly common thing. People hear voices but can't tell what they are saying and the voices come from places where no one is present. In my thinking this amounts to harassment.

I have had some odd things happen as mentioned in other posts. One instance I didn't mention before involved a really bad thunder storm. My bedroom is upstairs and there was a violent storm raging. There's an attic located on the other side of the wall right behind our bed. I began to hear these noises that I assumed were an animal of some kind from that space. Scratching scurrying noises. I wasn't too bothered by it initially thinking it was a spooked squirrel that had somehow gotten into the attic. After awhile the noises transferred to other locations around the room and even the roof sounded like something was running on it. If you know anything about roofs, you know that you wouldn't normally hear something as small as a squirrel on a well insulated roof with asphalt shingles. This sounded like something that weighed several hundred pounds at one point running about on the roof. Another give away was the sound moved to different locations much faster than anything physical could have moved. I guess there could be other explanations for it but so far I can't nail anything down that can move like that and make those noises. After a bit it stopped. Has only happened one other time. Next day I went to the attic and there was nothing in there.

Another time I was laying in bed at night around 2am sound asleep and a voice came into my brain. That's the only way I know to describe it. It sounded all loud and distorted similar to a radio transmission. The "sound" was directed to the base of my brain. It was so distorted I couldn't make out what it was saying, but it seemed to be yelling insults at me and it was LOUD. Clearly it was not a dream. Something somehow popped into my head as sound that woke me up. After a few minutes it went away. Has never happened since.

This is why I take seriously those stories about microwave directed energy weapons that can "transmit" voices into people's heads and drive them crazy. For all I know I was temporarily targeted. I can't say for sure, but it was real and I'm not crazy. Could have been demonic but I tend to think it was some sort of a radio beam that maybe accidentally went to me??? I'll probably never know.

I can see how THAT could drive a person crazy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

50 minutes ago, Starise said:

Another time I was laying in bed at night around 2am sound asleep and a voice came into my brain. That's the only way I know to describe it. It sounded all loud and distorted similar to a radio transmission. The "sound" was directed to the base of my brain. It was so distorted I couldn't make out what it was saying, but it seemed to be yelling insults at me and it was LOUD. Clearly it was not a dream. Something somehow popped into my head as sound that woke me up. After a few minutes it went away. Has never happened since.

Whoa, ....I have had almost the exact same experience a couple of years ago. Sounded like a reverberated radio transmitted voice. Also in the middle of the night. He yelled something like “You’re going to hell”but super distorted. I remember I laughed, having confidence in Christ, thinking dang demons are using radio waves now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,127
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

14 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Whoa, ....I have had almost the exact same experience a couple of years ago. Sounded like a reverberated radio transmitted voice. Also in the middle of the night. He yelled something like “You’re going to hell”but super distorted. I remember I laughed, having confidence in Christ, thinking dang demons are using radio waves now.

Sounds like exactly the same thing. I believe it might have been electronic harassment. I was a little bit concerned it might repeat. Thankfully it hasn't.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Thanks for sharing experiences, its nice seeing others that have been through these things. Its hard not to feel fear when these things happen, but the Name of Jesus does work, ask for His Help He is always available.

• Thumbs Up 2