I'm scared I sold my soul

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

So I was playing this game and you have to do challenges and I had a voice/thought in my head and it said "if you don't finish this challenge by 11pm then you have to sell your soul" and I starting trying to do the challenge before 11pm and i guess kinda agreed to it and I failed on the challenge and I didnt finish it by 11pm did I sell my soul I'm scared

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,414
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Check out II Corinthians 10:5

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"

I bring this up because you get this sort of thing a lot. Things that make you question your salvation. The specifics vary but it all falls under the same category. That's just what notions like what you're experiencing are: Imaginations and things that go against the knowledge of God that we obtain from our fellowship with Him and reading the Bible. The Bible tells us that we were bought with a price and that we are not our own in I Corinthians 6:19-20. Simply put, none of us could sell our souls even if we wanted to.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Are you a Christian? Have you confessed Jesus as your Lord?

If so, your soul doesn't belong to you. It is not yours to sell. As a Christian, Jesus is your Owner/Master/Lord. You can't sell what you do not own.

God loves you with a passionate love. He will not abandon us because of our silly ideas or mistakes (or even if we sin). Next time you have thoughts of doubt, remind yourself how much God loves you, and that He's not letting you go so easily.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, 4everyume said:

So I was playing this game and you have to do challenges and I had a voice/thought in my head and it said "if you don't finish this challenge by 11pm then you have to sell your soul" and I starting trying to do the challenge before 11pm and i guess kinda agreed to it and I failed on the challenge and I didnt finish it by 11pm did I sell my soul I'm scared

It is not your soul to sell. It belongs to God. Your soul will eventually either go to heaven or hell depending on if you are a true believer. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

18 hours ago, 4everyume said:

You're always doing things like this. We have two commandments to follow: Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul, and love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:34-40). Follow those two commandments and you should have nothing to worry about.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

John 3:16–18 (AV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The simplicity in Christ is that belief in him saves us. 

Note in verse 17 he did not come to condemn but to save. The only condition is that you believe.

All the old testament conditions no longer matter once you believe. 

Those old conditions were to force us from trying to save ourselves by our thoughts, words, and deeds

to rather seek God's grace by believing in him who sacrificed himself for us all.

If things confuse you about the simplicity that is Christ, just remember the New Testament begins

with the death of the Savior on the cross and not before (Hebrews 9:16-17).

Fallen humans traditionally put the dividing line between Old and New Testaments between Malachi 4

and Matthew 1.

This is wrong.

And it confuses and conflicts Old Testament Law with New Testament Grace in beliefs, and daily living.

No longer are we under the Law which torments / frustrates anyone who tries to keep it. Human beings

can't. Paul wrote "All have sinned..." and Solomon said  "there is no one who has not sinned..." 

Only Jesus never sinned.

Believe in him and his righteousness is imputed to your account... and you are justified in the eyes of God

(just as if you never sinned).

When (not if) you sin after your conversion to Christ, God has that covered under the blood of Christ.

Again, we are no longer under the Law (which actually only condemns)...

Galatians 3:24–28 (AV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.**
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

** Children of God through the spirit of adoption (Romans 8:15)

Read and study and reread as one block of text 1 John 1:5 -  1 John 2:17

God is interactive with us and he warns us about sin (especially our pet sins

lust, lying, selfishness, etc.)... 

and if need be he will take us from this life to keep us saved (1 Corinthians 5:5)

I wouldn't push it because it is a safeguard to relish in, at the same time we would

be turned over to the ultimate enemy to accomplish it. Read the verse.

Best advice to Christians I can think of is let the Holy Spirit be your guide.

Jesus said his yoke is easy, his burden is light. 

Don't allow human nature or the devil whispering in your ears make you think or fear otherwise.

God loves you. He wants what's best for you and others.

He chastises us all from time to time as a loving father does a son...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

Please read John chapter 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

what is Jesus saying?   That he will lose none, that is no one, who is a Christian.

if you are a Christian your souls is not yours , it is Christ's, if you are not a Christian your soul already belongs to the devil.

you have posted before about loosing your soul, please learn the above basic Christian facts and also learn that intrusive thoughts you merely acknowledge and ignore.