• Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

I explained this in the post just above this one,

Not to my satisfaction, but then no-one ever has with regard to the non-physical mark theory. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

So simply applying the language of the text how do you think the beast from the earth causes people to receive a non-physical mark which is required to non-physically buy and sell, as you would have it?

Those without the mark (believers) are hunted down for their testimony of Christ. This is a spiritual war. Those who don't buy what the beast is selling will be hunted. This is not about the bread in a grocery store, but the bread of life.

John 6:35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Not to my satisfaction, but then no-one ever has with regard to the non-physical mark theory. 

Ok. What I say may not satisfy you. I accept that. But, I will still state what I believe, as I am sure you will. With each of us doing so, maybe we will both search scripture a bit more and learn somthing new. That is one of the great benefits of forums like this. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

36 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

Those without the mark (believers) are hunted down for their testimony of Christ. This is a spiritual war. Those who don't buy what the beast is selling will be hunted. This is not about the bread in a grocery store, but the bread of life.

The text says that the people do the buying and selling, as per the global economic system, and in the future under the general global governance of the beasts from the sea and the earth, anyone intending to continue their trade and commerce will need to have the only currency authorised, namely the name and number that is the mark of the beast on their right arm or forehead.    

3 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

The text says that the people do the buying and selling, as per the global economic system, and in the future under the general global governance of the beasts from the sea and the earth, anyone intending to continue their trade and commerce will need to have the only currency authorised, namely the name and number that is the mark of the beast on their right arm or forehead.    

We are not going to agree. You see this as strictly literal. I do not. I look forward to having other discussions with you, but do not see the point of us going in circles here. God Bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

I have this feeling we may be moving away from the original topic...

Can we return to attempting to discover what this mark might be? I think everyone can agree that no one has yet to identify what this mark is... so there are no wrong answers... just good comments and opinions... 

The more we ask questions and get great responses and thoughts the closer we will arrive at the answer... there is just too much knowledge and ability within this forum! Charlie 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  64

Whatever it is it's on the forhead or the hand the bible says.  

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."he

The mark (symbol) or his name or the number of his name 666.  

46 minutes ago, Amanda Frances said:

Whatever it is it's on the forhead or the hand the bible says.  

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."he

The mark (symbol) or his name or the number of his name 666.  

What does that mean to you?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

It is not the same MOB that is in the book of Revelation.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Scripture teaches us that the mark of the beast in not 666? This is the "number of the beast" and not his mark, as is stated in Revelation 13:16-18.  

Verse 16, And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

verse 17, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

verse 18, Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred Threescore and Six.

There will be three things men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist, the Mark of the Antichrist, his Name or the number of his name. What the Antichrists name and mark will be is not stated in Scripture but the number of his name is and it is stated as being 666. Therefore, no man can now know his name or his mark and will never be able to know them until the Antichrist comes after the rapture of the Church.