• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure how many people here are concerned about the vaccine being the mark of the beast, but quite obviously it can't be.

You don't get a shot in the hand or forehead!

My theory is that this may be a precursor to the mark of the beast.  It may be required for people to get vaccinated, or strongly recommended, in the name of "public health".  This will be a way to save lives and improve our quality of life. Along with the vaccine, as you may be aware, you receive some subcutaneous piece of technology that allows for people to know who has been vaccinated.  

Later, PERHAPS, they may go one step further with the RFID chip.  They may say, again, that it is in the name of the common good that people receive the chip so that crime can be done away, taxes cannot be avoided, keys can be done away with, archaic forms of ID can be done away with, and even that filthy money can become a thing of the past with digital transactions.

Let's say I'm right (and please chime in if you think I'm not...I've got thick skin). Would it be made optional?

How could God send someone to hell if this chip was forced on you? Wouldn't that mean that it would be recommended and therefore people would exercise their free will to accept?

Lastly, I started wondering about the prophets in the Bible.  How did they receive prophecy? Was it always through God speaking to them and/or giving them visions of the future?  How would the prophet John have known about this hand or forehead mark of the beast? Would he have had a vision of someone scanning there hand to purchase something and also saw someone getting his or her forehead scanned?

Discuss!

Edited by doubleplay425
  • Thumbs Up 3

• doubleplay425 changed the title to vaccine mark of beast debunked...my theory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/13/2020 at 7:17 AM, doubleplay425 said:

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure how many people here are concerned about the vaccine being the mark of the beast, but quite obviously it can't be.

You don't get a shot in the hand or forehead!

My theory is that this may be a precursor to the mark of the beast.  It may be required for people to get vaccinated, or strongly recommended, in the name of "public health".  This will be a way to save lives and improve our quality of life. Along with the vaccine, as you may be aware, you receive some subcutaneous piece of technology that allows for people to know who has been vaccinated.  

Later, PERHAPS, they may go one step further with the RFID chip.

Further, the vaccine is not required to buy n sell.

Its hillarious to see so many many christians connect this vaccine to the MOB.

However, the implantation of digital certificate (bill gates idea) as a sign people hv been vaccinated is a precursor to the MOB.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

Hi doubleplay425,

Not sure if you are aware.....but there is an ongoing debate about the "mark".

Look for it in Theology under "Is  Sabbath Saturday or Sunday"....it's quite a discussion

Yes....who would have guessed it would be under that label

On 11/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, JoeCanada said:

Hi doubleplay425,

Not sure if you are aware.....but there is an ongoing debate about the "mark".

Look for it in Theology under "Is  Sabbath Saturday or Sunday"....it's quite a discussion

Yes....who would have guessed it would be under that label

This vaccine isnt required to buy n sell.

Edited by R. Hartono

Its not quite right that many christians claim that Covid vavcine is the MoB. as it is not required to buy n sell. 

If this world will fall into great Tribulation it will be so unexpected like when Noah n Lot escaped destruction, n only God knows when it will end.

China Sinovac has invented some vaccines which is under test by volunteers in many natioms n it looks promising, this can save many millions lives n bringback economy to normal.

We need to heal the world while we are still here be4 the rapture takes place, be4 the wrath of the GT begins.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,333
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

What is the mark of the Beast? I marvel at the terror afloat regarding the most glorious, edifying, and encouraging collection of scriptures in the bible. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is beautiful beyond compare and yet so many regard this wondrous blessing from our Lord with fear and even loathing, looking upon His Revelation as "The Revelation of the Beast!"

What did the Lord say while He was still in this world?

"These things I have spoken to you while remaining with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you. Peace I leave you, My peace I give you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, nor fearful." (John 14:25-27)

@Josheb expressed the truth in the other topic was this very matter was discussed and it was edifying to read his contributions. The mark of the Beast must have significance and meaning to the first century believers to whom John's astounding vision was originally sent; would our forebears in the faith delivered once for all the saints comprehend this mark as a vaccine or gadget of nanotechnology? No, of course not. 

What is the significance of the forehead and hand, then? The forehead is symbolic of our thoughts and motivations, that place wherein we love the Lord with all of our mind. The hand is directly related to this, symbolizing our deeds or the actions we perform in accordance with our thoughts and motivations. This where we love the Lord with all of our strength (or might). Together, the forehead and hand reveal the heart from which both our thoughts and deeds spring: we must love the Lord with all of our heart. One cannot serve two masters. 

I assert that the mark of the Beast has been with us for a very, very long time, identifying those who love not the truth and cleave to this world, the flesh, and their own lives in defiance of God our Father and Jesus Christ whom He sent. It is spiritual, not an artifact of this flesh as some fearfully expect.    

17 hours ago, Marathoner said:

What is the mark of the Beast? I marvel at the terror afloat regarding the most glorious, edifying, and encouraging collection of scriptures in the bible. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is beautiful beyond compare and yet so many regard this wondrous blessing from our Lord with fear and even loathing, looking upon His Revelation as "The Revelation of the Beast!"

What did the Lord say while He was still in this world?

"These things I have spoken to you while remaining with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you. Peace I leave you, My peace I give you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, nor fearful." (John 14:25-27)

@Josheb expressed the truth in the other topic was this very matter was discussed and it was edifying to read his contributions. The mark of the Beast must have significance and meaning to the first century believers to whom John's astounding vision was originally sent; would our forebears in the faith delivered once for all the saints comprehend this mark as a vaccine or gadget of nanotechnology? No, of course not. 

What is the significance of the forehead and hand, then? The forehead is symbolic of our thoughts and motivations, that place wherein we love the Lord with all of our mind. The hand is directly related to this, symbolizing our deeds or the actions we perform in accordance with our thoughts and motivations. This where we love the Lord with all of our strength (or might). Together, the forehead and hand reveal the heart from which both our thoughts and deeds spring: we must love the Lord with all of our heart. One cannot serve two masters. 

I assert that the mark of the Beast has been with us for a very, very long time, identifying those who love not the truth and cleave to this world, the flesh, and their own lives in defiance of God our Father and Jesus Christ whom He sent. It is spiritual, not an artifact of this flesh as some fearfully expect.    

So when were God's people not able to buy or sell back in the day?

If there was legitimately a time, then it seems that this gets at the question of whether preterism or futurism is correct.  Since we are dealing with God, wouldn't it be right to say both interpretations could be valid?  Could it be argued that the prophecies could be applied to the era of the writers of the bible as well as the time right before the return of Jesus?

God has been known to do some amazing things...

Edited by doubleplay425
edit

I have found the answer to one of my questions I think...

Marvin Pate and Calvin B. Haines Jr. (1995) record that those who worshipped Nero “received a certificate or mark of approval – charagma, the same word used in Revelation 13:16.” Richard Anthony (2009) adds these details: “All those under the jurisdiction of Rome were required by law to publicly proclaim their allegiance to Caesar by burning a pinch of incense and declaring, ‘Caesar is Lord’. Upon compliance with this law, the people were given a papyrus document called a ‘libellus’, which they were required to present when either stopped by the Roman police or attempting to engage in commerce in the Roman marketplace, increasing the difficulty of ‘buying or selling’ without this mark (emphasis added).” See Part 3.

Of course they do say "history repeats itself".  I realize that's no way to defend an argument though!

Edited by doubleplay425
addition
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, doubleplay425 said:

I have found the answer to one of my questions I think...

Marvin Pate and Calvin B. Haines Jr. (1995) record that those who worshipped Nero “received a certificate or mark of approval – charagma, the same word used in Revelation 13:16.” Richard Anthony (2009) adds these details: “All those under the jurisdiction of Rome were required by law to publicly proclaim their allegiance to Caesar by burning a pinch of incense and declaring, ‘Caesar is Lord’. Upon compliance with this law, the people were given a papyrus document called a ‘libellus’, which they were required to present when either stopped by the Roman police or attempting to engage in commerce in the Roman marketplace, increasing the difficulty of ‘buying or selling’ without this mark (emphasis added).” See Part 3.

Of course they do say "history repeats itself".  I realize that's no way to defend an argument though!

That Libellus was not planted in the head or in the hand as Revelation has told us

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

I posted something along the same lines as the OP. I believe the vaccine will open the door to more control later on.

I believe the mark of the beast will be a literal mark even if it's unseen to the naked eye. The tech is here. There's no reason not to use it.

Whether it's immediate or further into the future I do not know. 

• Thumbs Up 2