• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

3 hours ago, doubleplay425 said:

Some of the viewpoints on the site, endtimestruth.com, are very convincing.  Have you guys been on there?

I looked it over. First time I have seen that particular site. I always compare everything to the Bible. This is the way most Christian Protestant denominations teach the end times as playing out. 

The Anti Christ will  initially be popular with the unsaved. I think this will be very short lived. The AC gains power through conquest. He eliminates those he doesn't like. That's a dictator. Look at dictators down through history. People follow them through fear not love. Anyone who is the devil incarnate has no concern for the citizens. This will be painfully obvious. The devil never has done anything for men but pull them down. The AC will have less than two US presidential terms. The 1st 3 1/2 years he will have world control and domination. The 2nd 31/2 years he will be opposed. Does that sound like the "world living as one" as John Lennon put it? All hell will break loose then. Yes what a wonderful wonderful world. I don't think the goal is so much to garner the worship of men as it is to destroy as much of the earth as he can before he goes into the pit with the false prophet and the great whore.

The question is how will the earth go from where it is now to where it will be that 1st 31/2 years, the stage for the end?

Things we know without a doubt-

There has been a concerted effort by wealthy globalist leaders to unify the world under their delusional  one world government or new world order for probably much longer than many people realize. Never has there been so much talk of a New World Order. It's no secret any more. Will nations simply give away their sovereignty for an evil ideology?

From their perspective, they think it will be a better world, that they will all become even more wealthy. That their satanic ideas will be accepted. They are prepared to worship the AC. They are blindly following a devils plan. These men care nothing for other men, if they are even pure men. Did you know they drink the blood of tortured victims because they believe the glandular excretions during torture put something akin to the fountain of youth into the blood? They are the vilest kind of evil. These are the people manipulating the world. Children of the devil himself.

In my opinion if we aren't in the end times leading up to the tribulation I will be very very surprised. It would seem that events could swing into place very fast at this point. Yes is COULD be longer, but I don't think it will be much longer.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

19 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

So, Let's say you are a leader of an entire world domination, And you don't have to implement it for yourself, But you mandate it for everyone else........

Even if you don't personally have it,

Would God not also judge you for your personal persecution of others,

As well as abuse of power ? ?

I can't imagine corrupt world leaders to accept the mark, While not persecuting others in to getting it.

This would then mean, That the only people to get in to Heaven,

Are the Top 1%, Who have been perscuting us from day 1.

I can't believe in, Or believe that God would do that.... ? ?

?

I can't see God letting in the Top 1% because they didn',t get the mark,

By persecuting everybody else who did. I just can't see that.

I see the logic here, but I think mark or no mark, they are evil men and will be judged regardless.They are being played but don't realize it.Due to their high places and positions on earth they maybe think they are above all of it as many politicians tend to think now. They will all be subserviant to the beast.  Not only that, they will catch the full brunt of God's wrath. The Bible says they will go into caves and hide in the rocks to try and get away. This indicates all of the things they thought would make them invincible fail. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Sometimes, we can study and dissect verses and words to the point that we can come up with several meanings, which cause confusion a lot of the time. I'm not saying that careful contemplation is wrong or anything, but we all have to admit that sometimes? We are looking so hard, that we 'can't see the forest for the trees', you know?

I'm always reminded of Isaiah 66:8 -

Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

Unless there is an argument about what this verse means or who it is pertaining to (and we all know there will be, lol), I've always understood it to be the nation of Israel, and their rebirth in later history after they had pretty well disappeared from the worldly...well, been scattered so far and wide that the idea they could come back and into their own land was somewhat of a 'pipe dream', the 'next year, in Jerusalem' idea. And yet, it happened and literally, in a day- with the Balfour Declaration and bam, there it was! No sooner was Zion in labor than she gave birth to her children...in their own land, never to leave again I believe. The incidents leading up to Israel becoming a nation once again were horrific, but yet they did become a nation again, in a day, just as was prophesied.

A mark on the right hand or forehead, no buying or selling without the mark or the 'number of his name', etc.- we can say, 'no, this has already happened in the past', or 'a mark on the hand/forehead is purely symbolic!', but let's just say for the sake of conjecture...that it hasn't already happened, and it isn't symbolic....that leaves us with a very real situation on our hand(s), no pun intended...

I think that we need to watch, prayerfully, and ask the Lord to open our eyes to what is going on, to give us wisdom and the ability to understand what we are seeing happening, instead of what we decide the 'reality' is...we can all read the 'facts', but people are going to decipher those facts in different ways- it's like that old story about the 5 (4? 6? Whatever, lol) blind men all touching the elephant and describing what they were 'seeing', and each one of them came up with a different description  as to what the elephant 'looked like', in relation to whatever part of the elephant they happened to be touching- and yet, it was all the same elephant. 

Another example would be something I've always believed in, or did for a very long time, and that would be a pre-trib rapture. I was raised on it, I believed it for the majority of my life, and then later on as I read, contemplated, asked the Lord to open my eyes in regards to it, etc.- I leaned more toward a possible mid-trib rapture. At this point in my life, I'm not sure if I am leaning toward pre or mid- but this much I do know: that I don't know for sure, lol- But! The Lord most definitely does~ and whether it is pre-trib rapture (which would be awesome), or mid-trib, I want to be hidden away in the Lord to be ready for either eventuality. And I think it's definitely the same with this: we need to consider that it could possibly be symbolic, etc.- or that it could most possibly be coming down the road right at us, and literal in every sense. To assume it isn't literal is to be completely unprepared for what could happen if it is literal.

Just my opinion ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

On 11/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, doubleplay425 said:

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure how many people here are concerned about the vaccine being the mark of the beast, but quite obviously it can't be.

You don't get a shot in the hand or forehead!

My theory is that this may be a precursor to the mark of the beast.  It may be required for people to get vaccinated, or strongly recommended, in the name of "public health".  This will be a way to save lives and improve our quality of life. Along with the vaccine, as you may be aware, you receive some subcutaneous piece of technology that allows for people to know who has been vaccinated.  

Later, PERHAPS, they may go one step further with the RFID chip.  They may say, again, that it is in the name of the common good that people receive the chip so that crime can be done away, taxes cannot be avoided, keys can be done away with, archaic forms of ID can be done away with, and even that filthy money can become a thing of the past with digital transactions.

Let's say I'm right (and please chime in if you think I'm not...I've got thick skin). Would it be made optional?

How could God send someone to hell if this chip was forced on you? Wouldn't that mean that it would be recommended and therefore people would exercise their free will to accept?

Lastly, I started wondering about the prophets in the Bible.  How did they receive prophecy? Was it always through God speaking to them and/or giving them visions of the future?  How would the prophet John have known about this hand or forehead mark of the beast? Would he have had a vision of someone scanning there hand to purchase something and also saw someone getting his or her forehead scanned?

Discuss!

The book of Revelation is very clear what events will precede the MOB. I do not see any of these events happening. The rapture of the church has not happened and the Antichrist also is not in the picture. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,605
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

21 hours ago, Wesley L said:

In the Netherlands the government is discussing whether people who deny to get a vaccine will be denied certain freedoms/access to specific buildings/areas.
The follow up question would be, how would they know who got the vaccine or not? This could lead to some kind of an electronic mark.

My guess is that the vaccine alone is not the mark. But combined with health and security reasons, government will find a way to push people to get the vaccine and the mark. The only hole in this assumption is how it would become idolatry, worshipping the beast.

Shalom, Wesley L.

Why can't the "mark of the Beast" just be a TATTOO?! Specifically, it may be a tattoo of the person who is the Beast. One must then idolize the man enough to surrender to the tattoo, and the government of the Beast may simply allow trade only with one so enamored with the Beast! There's no biblical requirement for any sort of electronics involved!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

23 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Wesley L.

Why can't the "mark of the Beast" just be a TATTOO?! Specifically, it may be a tattoo of the person who is the Beast. One must then idolize the man enough to surrender to the tattoo, and the government of the Beast may simply allow trade only with one so enamored with the Beast! There's no biblical requirement for any sort of electronics involved!

You are right, there is no requirement for electronics biblically. Nor does the bible deny electronics.
So, that is why it is my personal assumption that some type of electronics will be used to mark everyone. A tattoo would be possible as well. But personally I see more practical reasons to use electronics instead of tattoos. (easy scanning, easy updates , , buy and sell, location data combined with the use of AI)

In the end I just don't know. But bad things are going on in this world increasing in frequency and strength. I am just trying to be prepared.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,605
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The book of Revelation is very clear what events will precede the MOB. I do not see any of these events happening. The rapture of the church has not happened and the Antichrist also is not in the picture. 

Shalom, missmuffet.

Quite frankly, there probably will not BE a "rapture of the church." The "rapture," or more appropriately, the "snatching away" (Greek: harpageesometha) in
1 Thessalonians 4:17 has no connection directly to the direction of "up." It's the same word used in Matthew 12:29:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 (KJV)

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up (Greek: harpageesometha = "we-will-be-snatched-away," future tense, indicative mood, passive voice, 1st person plural) together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Matthew 12:29 (KJV)

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and SPOIL (Greek: harpasai = "to-seize; to-carry-off-by-force," an infinitive verbal, aorist tense, indicative mood, active voice) his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Notice, too, in the rest of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 that Paul NEVER said where we would be going next! Yes, we're gathered with the resurrected ones in the clouds, and yes, we meet the Lord (Yeshua`) in the air, but where do we go from there? PAUL DOESN'T TELL US in these verses. All we know is that we shall be with the Lord forever after that gathering. It is ONLY an ASSUMPTION by the pretribulational rapturists that we will go to Heaven as Yeshua` goes BACK to Heaven with us!

So, a reasonable question to ask would be WHY does Yeshua` return to Heaven? Why make the trip merely to accompany us back to Heaven when He has a myriad of angels to do the task?

I believe that He is NOT just gathering His bride to convey them to safety. Rather, it makes better sense in light of several "Old Testament" prophecies to say that He is gathering His ARMY for an imminent war. However, His ARMY will not consist of warriors; He will be gathering an "army" of rescuers and healers! We are told in Scripture that HE will handle all of the fighting. OUR jobs will be to rescue those who have been taken captive and abused! OUR jobs will be to heal their wounds and even to raise some of them back to life again!

When the Lord Yeshua` comes, He will be ZEALOUS for His Land! He will do whatever is necessary to TAKE THE LAND BACK for Himself! Furthermore, the peril of His people will be great, and He will zealously deliver them from the persecution of their neighboring countries! This is seen time and time again in the prophecies of the TANAKH (the "Old Testament")!

The "Seven Years" of the Final "Week" of Daniel 9 is NOT the "tribulation period!" Divided in half, they act as BOOKENDS for the actual Tribulation, which began in the First Century A.D. and will continue until He has arrived ready to do battle! We are currently in that "Time of Jacob's Trouble." These two halves of the Seventieth Seven were divided by Yeshua` Himself in Matthew 23:37-39, specifically, verse 38:

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 

38 Behold, your house is left unto you DESOLATE! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord!'"

Verse 38 is in partial fulfillment of Daniel 9:27:

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)

27 And he (the Messiah) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations (Matthew 23:1-37), he shall make it DESOLATE, even until the consummation, and that determined (judged; decided) shall be poured upon the desolate (the Jews).

Again, verse 39 contains a quote from Psalm 118:22-26:

Psalm 118:22-26 (KJV)

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

The Hebrew sentence of 26a is "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH." And, as I've shared before, the first two words are used in the plural at the airports and seaports of Israel today!

sign_welcome1.jpg.01710944ee605cc15d10d966c1a851c0.jpg

Transliterated, this says, "Baruwkhiym haba'iym," spelled "Bet-reish-vav-khaf-yod-mem hei-bet-alef-yod-mem." The sentence literally means "Welcome, comers!"

Thus, "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD" likewise means "Welcome, Comer in the Authority ("in the Name") of YHWH!" Thus, Yeshua` said that He wouldn't return until the Jews of Jerusalem to whom He was talking would WELCOME HIM BACK as God's Authority - God's MESSIAH!

So, from the time of His baptism by Yochanan ("John") to the time of His crucifixion, a period of 3-1/2 years, Yeshua` offered God's Kingdom to the children of Israel. However, they rejected Him and His offer, and He likewise rejected them, leaving them "desolate" - "empty!" For the longest time, they not only didn't have a King; they didn't even have a NATION or a Land to call their own!

Currently, they are STILL in that condition of "desolation" and will remain so until, during His SECOND offer of the Kingdom, they ACCEPT Him and His offer, as prophesied. This will take another 3-1/2 years, of which time the book of Revelation speaks.

The First Coming - the First Advent, Yeshua` came as the Sacrificial "Lamb of God"; the Second Coming - the Second Advent, Yeshua` will come as the victorious "Lion of the Tribe of Yhudah (Judah)."

In His First Advent, Yeshua` was "the Messiah the Son of Joseph (of Genesis)"; that is, the Suffering and Dying Servant. In His Second Advent, Yeshua` shall be "the Messiah the Son of David"; that is, the Victorious and Reigning King!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

It's one of those nights where I just can't sleep. In the middle of the night, I get this idea that I could have been wrong about this thread. 

I get the thought that the image of the beast is the caduceus, or the snake wrapped around the rod, which is the symbol for Healthcare. 

It's worth noting, however, that Satan could plant thoughts in our heads, and I'm certain that he has done so in my past. I hope I'm wrong about this... err right about the title of the thread. 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

What could be so bad about getting a vaccine that God would damn someone to hell? 

Not to mention vaccines have been given countless times in the past. Why would this one be any different? 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Some believers believe they will not be on earth when ac is here. Some us will be unless we are taking our nap waiting for sound of Trumpet. i can't say for sure how things will happen, but the Word says. Believers will be here.

Revelation

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.