Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Hebrews 10:25 (KJV) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching[emphasis added]. I don't read anything into this that says except for; Covid-19 or anything else?

What day? The return of our Lord and Savior! As watchmen, do we see that day approaching; did any other generation witness the "convergence" of everything prophetic of the end-times? All the pieces of the puzzle are in place, it's only a matter of the Lord's timing and plan. A better question to ask might be; who doesn't see the Day of the Lord fast approaching?

We can't know the day or the hour but, we can know the season, and IMHO we're dab smack in it. The entire list of everything prophetic is evident, aligning and the conditions are ripe. With my personal observation stated; now comes the exciting part if the Lord doesn't delay, and when the last person is to be saved. 

1 Thessalonians 4:16 (KJV) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [emphasis added]

Historically even to this day, a trumpet is used to signal something; a command, communication, announcement, warning; preceding something major that is about to occur. There's always a period of undetermined 'time' between the announcement and action. Shouting and trumpets are loud so that everyone will hear it and understand the meaning and purpose of the action that is about to occur. 

If we are the terminal generation, and I'm yet still alive, I get all excited just thinking about this! If my hermeneutics are accurate, we are going to have a undetermined period of 'time', between the announcement of our impending Rapture, bodily glorification and snatching up. Will we witness and visually see the graves bursting forth, and those which are asleep in Christ rise into the clouds? I can't even imagine the excitement that will be pulsating through my old body in anticipation of my glorified body and finally seeing my Lord and Savior face to face! And be with Him for all eternity. 

Oh what a glorious Day that will be. Each passing day we are one day closer to our own redemption, bought with a great price. I truly believe we are much closer to that Day than we think. As I sit here, it is completely overcast with clouds and I wonder; is today the day?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We have ever so much to be thankful for. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hebrews 10:25 (KJV) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching[emphasis added]. I don't read anything into this that says except for; Covid-19 or anything else?

What day? The return of our Lord and Savior! As watchmen, do we see that day approaching; did any other generation witness the "convergence" of everything prophetic of the end-times? All the pieces of the puzzle are in place, it's only a matter of the Lord's timing and plan. A better question to ask might be; who doesn't see the Day of the Lord fast approaching?

We can't know the day or the hour but, we can know the season, and IMHO we're dab smack in it. The entire list of everything prophetic is evident, aligning and the conditions are ripe. With my personal observation stated; now comes the exciting part if the Lord doesn't delay, and when the last person is to be saved. 

1 Thessalonians 4:16 (KJV) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [emphasis added]

Historically even to this day, a trumpet is used to signal something; a command, communication, announcement, warning; preceding something major that is about to occur. There's always a period of undetermined 'time' between the announcement and action. Shouting and trumpets are loud so that everyone will hear it and understand the meaning and purpose of the action that is about to occur. 

If we are the terminal generation, and I'm yet still alive, I get all excited just thinking about this! If my hermeneutics are accurate, we are going to have a undetermined period of 'time', between the announcement of our impending Rapture, bodily glorification and snatching up. Will we witness and visually see the graves bursting forth, and those which are asleep in Christ rise into the clouds? I can't even imagine the excitement that will be pulsating through my old body in anticipation of my glorified body and finally seeing my Lord and Savior face to face! And be with Him for all eternity. 

Oh what a glorious Day that will be. Each passing day we are one day closer to our own redemption, bought with a great price. I truly believe we are much closer to that Day than we think. As I sit here, it is completely overcast with clouds and I wonder; is today the day?

God said It will be like the time of Noah n Lot, where people were building n eating n drinking n married n marrying.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Our blessed hope is the rapture of the Church. Those who go in the rapture will be blessed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The blessed hope is the resurrection  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

I keep thinking about it too.  Not that I'm planning things for God, but Thanksgiving  would take on a whole new meaning if God chose that day.  And in the twinkling of and eye, at the last trumpet, neither one of us will have an "old body" anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

God said It will be like the time of Noah n Lot, where people were building n eating n drinking n married n marrying.

You brought up something I was recently studying. Why did the Lord repeat marriage twice, marrying and given in marriage, and using two different words. I found it interesting. Just a hint; Giving in marriage is the traditional marriage; as in the father giving away the bride.

8 hours ago, Logostician said:

I keep thinking about it too.  Not that I'm planning things for God, but Thanksgiving  would take on a whole new meaning if God chose that day.  And in the twinkling of and eye, at the last trumpet, neither one of us will have an "old body" anymore.

Morning Logostician,

I know better than to start a debate on the different views of the timing of the Rapture, and I'm not starting one; we all have our different views of pre; mid, post, etc. But speaking as a pre-tribulation believer; the last trumpet indicates there were previous trumpets. So, as a believer we are not appointed to the wrath of God, as in any of the seven year tribulation. Therefore; I have to omit any of the trumpet judgments in Revelation pertaining to the Rapture of the church, among many other clear evidences IMO.

Knowing the historical, military and biblical use of shouts and trumpets; it leads me to suspect there will be an advanced notification before the last trumpet? As in, prepare yourselves, your day of redemption is now here. Perhaps the entire planet will hear it, sounding like thunder or many waters to non-believers? To believers, it will be crystal clear. I have a "hunch" we may even be called up by name? 

We shall all be changed in a twinkling of an eye [to our glorified bodies]. One of the reasons I suspect we may have advanced warning and witness the Resurrection and Rapture is the following scripture:

Acts 1:11 (KJV) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. [emphasis added]

Apparently Jesus didn't ascend to Heaven faster than the speed of light. It appears many visibly watched Him as He ascended to the clouds. In like manner, I'm thinking we will also be watching? I have an inward sense we don't have very long to prove the correct eschatology. For me personally, it's a race with my age and if the Lord calls me home before the Rapture. I'm extremely confident this is the generation that will see the Lord's return. If not, I stand corrected. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

I believe we are in the last times. More to the point 10-20 years out. Could be as soon as 5 years IMHO. No one really knows.

Exactly how that goes down with relation to  persecution of the saints ( that's us) and our eventual salvation I don't know. 

I'm reading a book right now that goes very deep into Genesis 6 called the Genesis 6 Conspiracy by Gary Wayne. I'm not promoting his book but I think it's a good read because Gary has dome a lot of research into how this all ties into present times. It concerns the motives behind our enemies. What they are trying to accomplish. In a nutshell the devil and his forces know they lost the war but through continuing battles they hope to pull as many humans as they can along with them.

Motives for why the enemy is trying to thwart God's plan to make us " Sons of God" in the heavenly family include:

- Every soul blinded is a soul bound for hell and a point for Satan who sees this as the best way to fight or otherwise undermine God's plan. 

-Jealousy, Satan wanted to be the head of heaven. He has been demoted due to his pride.Men will one day judge angels as sons of God. This really burns Satan. How could the Almighty  accept a carbon based life form over the Seraphim who were created with smokeless fire? So the motive is, If I can't be king I'm going to make sure I eliminate as many of your human subjects as I can. Sadly His plan has been fairly successful.

Methods used before the flood:

- Set up  territories lead by Nephilim " men of renowned" who lead nations into idol worship and craft occult practices. Additionally using the son's of Cain. Duplicated in one way or another across the planet. This was accomplished initially by the mating of human women to the fallen angels. Anything but passive, these evil beings were involved in attempting to ruin the human gene pool and turn men away from the true God. Yes, this is war. 

Methods used after the flood:

- Since DNA manipulation had admittedly been happening after the flood, highly probable it continues using more discrete methods. In antediluvian times it was likely used to thwart the appearance of Jesus . In postdiluvian times it could be an attempt to change human behavior and make better hosts for possession. All of it is aimed at keeping men from the one true God.

-Government control using tyranny and oppression. A New World Order ( more aptly- New World disorder ). 

- Technology used not for the good of man, but for control and manipulation.-

-The murder of the saints means less potential for the message to get out.

Sadly Satan will have been successful on this front for the Bible says, Wide is the way to destruction but narrow is the way to salvation. If Satan can keep all but maybe 10% of people from becoming Christians, that's 90% God WANTED to come into heaven.

Humanity will(is) taking a pretty big hit. God's return on investment isn't looking very good here. 

Eventually though, Men will be in heaven as Son's of God either equal to or superior to angels. Who's are the winners? As Christians we are. In any war there are casualties. This war will be no different. Humanity has taken heavy casualties at the hands of fallen angels and their evil human followers.

Still- Praise the Lord!

Edited by Starise
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Morning Logostician,

I know better than to start a debate on the different views of the timing of the Rapture, and I'm not starting one; we all have our different views of pre; mid, post, etc. But speaking as a pre-tribulation believer; the last trumpet indicates there were previous trumpets. So, as a believer we are not appointed to the wrath of God, as in any of the seven year tribulation. Therefore; I have to omit any of the trumpet judgments in Revelation pertaining to the Rapture of the church, among many other clear evidences IMO.

Knowing the historical, military and biblical use of shouts and trumpets; it leads me to suspect there will be an advanced notification before the last trumpet? As in, prepare yourselves, your day of redemption is now here. Perhaps the entire planet will hear it, sounding like thunder or many waters to non-believers? To believers, it will be crystal clear. I have a "hunch" we may even be called up by name? 

We shall all be changed in a twinkling of an eye [to our glorified bodies]. One of the reasons I suspect we may have advanced warning and witness the Resurrection and Rapture is the following scripture:

Acts 1:11 (KJV) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. [emphasis added]

Apparently Jesus didn't ascend to Heaven faster than the speed of light. It appears many visibly watched Him as He ascended to the clouds. In like manner, I'm thinking we will also be watching? I have an inward sense we don't have very long to prove the correct eschatology. For me personally, it's a race with my age and if the Lord calls me home before the Rapture. I'm extremely confident this is the generation that will see the Lord's return. If not, I stand corrected. 

I knew my post would potentially cause some confusion about the "last" trumpet.  I just like the idea of a new body, and regeneration of all things.  Like you, I also take the view that the rapture will precede the tribulation,  because we have already come to Christ and are in him.  The tribulation will be a wake up call to the lost who remain.  Many will come to Christ during this time.  I beleive the tribulation is actually a merciful act by God to save the lost.  I don't beleive that God enjoys wrath.  I beleive he knows it is necessary to gather his final remnant to himself.  In the big words, I am a Pretribulation Premillennialist guy.  But I will be happily corrected by Jesus if I'm wrong.  All I really want is to be with him.  That's what really unites all Christians.

Rev 22:20

He which testifieth these things saith, surely I come quickly.  Amen.  Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

That is my biggest prayer.  Come.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

7 hours ago, Starise said:

I believe we are in the last times. More to the point 10-20 years out. Could be as soon as 5 years IMHO. No one really knows.

Exactly how that goes down with relation to  persecution of the saints ( that's us) and our eventual salvation I don't know. 

I'm reading a book right now that goes very deep into Genesis 6 called the Genesis 6 Conspiracy by Gary Wayne. I'm not promoting his book but I think it's a good read because Gary has dome a lot of research into how this all ties into present times. It concerns the motives behind our enemies. What they are trying to accomplish. In a nutshell the devil and his forces know they lost the war but through continuing battles they hope to pull as many humans as they can along with them.

Motives for why the enemy is trying to thwart God's plan to make us " Sons of God" in the heavenly family include:

- Every soul blinded is a soul bound for hell and a point for Satan who sees this as the best way to fight or otherwise undermine God's plan. 

-Jealousy, Satan wanted to be the head of heaven. He has been demoted due to his pride.Men will one day judge angels as sons of God. This really burns Satan. How could the Almighty  accept a carbon based life form over the Seraphim who were created with smokeless fire? So the motive is, If I can't be king I'm going to make sure I eliminate as many of your human subjects as I can. Sadly His plan has been fairly successful.

Methods used before the flood:

- Set up  territories lead by Nephilim " men of renowned" who lead nations into idol worship and craft occult practices. Additionally using the son's of Cain. Duplicated in one way or another across the planet. This was accomplished initially by the mating of human women to the fallen angels. Anything but passive, these evil beings were involved in attempting to ruin the human gene pool and turn men away from the true God. Yes, this is war. 

Methods used after the flood:

- Since DNA manipulation had admittedly been happening after the flood, highly probable it continues using more discrete methods. In antediluvian times it was likely used to thwart the appearance of Jesus . In postdiluvian times it could be an attempt to change human behavior and make better hosts for possession. All of it is aimed at keeping men from the one true God.

-Government control using tyranny and oppression. A New World Order ( more aptly- New World disorder ). 

- Technology used not for the good of man, but for control and manipulation.-

-The murder of the saints means less potential for the message to get out.

Sadly Satan will have been successful on this front for the Bible says, Wide is the way to destruction but narrow is the way to salvation. If Satan can keep all but maybe 10% of people from becoming Christians, that's 90% God WANTED to come into heaven.

Humanity will(is) taking a pretty big hit. God's return on investment isn't looking very good here. 

Eventually though, Men will be in heaven as Son's of God either equal to or superior to angels. Who's are the winners? As Christians we are. In any war there are casualties. This war will be no different. Humanity has taken heavy casualties at the hands of fallen angels and their evil human followers.

Still- Praise the Lord!

Hey! Starise...   PTL! 

I've enjoyed you posts and we agree on a lot of the same things, but I'm convinced that the demon seed doctrine is in error and here's why:

In Heb 1 we're told that at no time has the Lord called an angel, son; and of the Son, he says, let all of the angels of God worship him, also in Heb 1.  In the genologies we're told that Adam was the son of God.  Its mankind whom the Lord as made to be the body of Christ, heirs of God and joint-heirs with Jesus.  Referring to mankind, Jesus said to the Jews who wanted to stone him, 'For which good work do you stone me? They replied, not for a good work, but for blasphemy by saying that you're God's son. Jesus responded, it says in scripture that they are gods unto whom the word of God came and scripture cannot be broken, why stone me for saying I'm God's Son?'  My point is: how? this one time, does 'sons of God' mean someone other than Adam or one of his descendents?  The only answer has to be that it doesn't!  Adam and his descendents which includes Jesus are the only sons or son of God.  The fallen angels wish...!

So, I suspect that Adam and Eve had children before they fell and lost their innocence by eating the forbidden fruit, whose dna remained uncursed and perfect so as to produce giants, and who are being referred to in the book of Gen as sons of God to differentiate them from Adam and Eve's fallen offspring.  This offers an alternative, that isn't against scripture, to having ghosts or spirits or angels who do not marry, producing offspring with flesh and blood.  imo...

glf