IGNORED

I Know How To Get Rich and STAY RICH ! FOREVER ! Check it Out.....

Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

This is a Response of Mine to a Man who thinks it is wrong to go to God- Given Teachers ....That's not the point of the following .....there’s just some good stuff in here that I thought somebody might enjoy or need to hear. I mean....who doesn’t want to get rich? Right? 

So you believe the lie that believers who sin will lose rewards, not their salvation.

This is the most ridiculous made-up doctrine I’ve heard; your own false doctrine teaches that everyone sins every day! Meaning that NO ONE will ever get any rewards.

So what is the point of a judgment seat of rewards if It’s impossible to issue such rewards since no one ever becomes sinless according to your doctrine?

———————————————————————————————-

.....you claim you have “ No Teacher”—- Man, does it show !

We are not Rewarded on the basis of “ sinning or NOT Sinning”......
“ IF” one has rested in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing and thereby qualified himself for the “ Bema” Seat Of Christ, Sins are neither here nor there .....God , 100% due to His Love and Grace For Believers in His Son, has taken all of our sins and cast them into the “ deepest depths of the Ocean” and as He Promised , He will “ Remember Them NO MORE” . It’s a shame you and some others here in the Forum lack the Necessary FAITH to actually BELIEVE that.Yes, it’s a shame—- a DAMNED Shame! Literally.
Here ya go, Mr, “ need no Bible teaching “......it works like this....pull up a chair....it’s called “ Christianity 101.....

At the “ Reward Throne Of Jesus” ( The BEMA SEAT ) Believers will be rewarded for their Works.....not Works Of “ Good Deeds” like when you helped that “ little old lady to cross the street”—- nothing wrong with that , but it ain't what we are talking about here ....
We are talking about “Works Of FAITH!” Like the FAITH showed by those that watched their Children being killed or eaten alive by Lions in the Roman Arenas......just for the “kicks”of the audience ......Others for the FAITH they showed when they refused to renounce their Faith in Jesus and were then hung up, set on Fire and used as Lamps for Nero’s Gardens......these Heroes Of Faith “ died without obtaining all Of the Good Promises Of God —- These Earliest and most Faithful Of Believers— these “Martyrs” are going to receive the biggest “Crowns” at the Reward Seat Of Jesus.Does That Sound about Right to you ? In your opinion, those who threw away their Cigarettes or smashed those wicked “ Madonna” albums would be first in line probably....
Another group that will receive large “ Crowns” at the Bema Seat will be “ Soul Winners”—— Only Those That Preached Paul’s Gospel Of Grace plus Nothing will be Eligible.....those that Taught “ Jesus Saves. Period.”......... Not those who preached “ Jesus Saves..... BUT!” It will be all of those that actually Believed the Lyrics Of “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation —- NOT the Hypocrites that mouthed it but not fir ONE SECOND actually Believed it.The Preacher That was used by God to rescue 1000 Souls will receive a larger Crown than the man who rescued 100 Souls.
Jesus talked about using your money ( your Treasure) to build Rewards in Heaven.You do that in the following manner: 
If you give from your Heart ....if you “ Share in All Things” to that man or to that Ministry that “ delivered to you the Gospel” ( as Commanded to do in Gal 6:6 —- you don't hear that one preached often, do you?) you will share in that Preacher’s Reward in Heaven . The man that gives 90% of his income to promote the Gospel will get a bigger Reward ( Crown) at the Bema Seat . Makes sense , doesn’t it ? If you give because you mistakenly think that you “ HAVE” to give in order to “Get Saved “ or “ Stay Saved” or if you “ Tithe” because you have been under the Threat Of going to Hell if you “ DON’T” Tithe ....... keep your money in your pocket....You are wasting it....God is looking for “ Cheerful” Givers only......A Truly Saved man can NOT be HELD BACK from sharing his money with the man that delivered the Gospel That was responsible for Saving his Soul from an Eternity in Hell....
It has been reported that Charles Wesley ( coulda been John ) did things backwards when it came to “ Building Treasure in Heaven”——- he kept 10% of his income for himself and gave 90% to the things of God. Now you tell me—— who will get the biggest Reward when Jesus is passing them out, come Judgement Day? Mr. Wesley or Joe Shmoe who gave maybe 1% ? 
Anyway.....this is how it works.....NOTHING to do with SIN or the LACK Thereof.....that Issue was put to Rest for All BELIEVERS at the CROSS. 2000+ years ago....
Let me ask you, Mr. UNTEACHABLE....By Chance, were you “ TAUGHT” anything today , or are you still more content being “ Stiff -Necked”......You are in my prayers .....May God bless the rest of us in the understanding of these things.....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

This is a Response of Mine to a Man who thinks it is wrong to go to God- Given Teachers ....That's not the point of the following .....there’s just some good stuff in here that I thought somebody might enjoy or need to hear. I mean....who doesn’t want to get rich? Right? 

So you believe the lie that believers who sin will lose rewards, not their salvation.

This is the most ridiculous made-up doctrine I’ve heard; your own false doctrine teaches that everyone sins every day! Meaning that NO ONE will ever get any rewards.

So what is the point of a judgment seat of rewards if It’s impossible to issue such rewards since no one ever becomes sinless according to your doctrine?

———————————————————————————————-

.....you claim you have “ No Teacher”—- Man, does it show !

We are not Rewarded on the basis of “ sinning or NOT Sinning”......
“ IF” one has rested in Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing and thereby qualified himself for the “ Bema” Seat Of Christ, Sins are neither here nor there .....God , 100% due to His Love and Grace For Believers in His Son, has taken all of our sins and cast them into the “ deepest depths of the Ocean” and as He Promised , He will “ Remember Them NO MORE” . It’s a shame you and some others here in the Forum lack the Necessary FAITH to actually BELIEVE that.Yes, it’s a shame—- a DAMNED Shame! Literally.
Here ya go, Mr, “ need no Bible teaching “......it works like this....pull up a chair....it’s called “ Christianity 101.....

At the “ Reward Throne Of Jesus” ( The BEMA SEAT ) Believers will be rewarded for their Works.....not Works Of “ Good Deeds” like when you helped that “ little old lady to cross the street”—- nothing wrong with that , but it ain't what we are talking about here ....
We are talking about “Works Of FAITH!” Like the FAITH showed by those that watched their Children being killed or eaten alive by Lions in the Roman Arenas......just for the “kicks”of the audience ......Others for the FAITH they showed when they refused to renounce their Faith in Jesus and were then hung up, set on Fire and used as Lamps for Nero’s Gardens......these Heroes Of Faith “ died without obtaining all Of the Good Promises Of God —- These Earliest and most Faithful Of Believers— these “Martyrs” are going to receive the biggest “Crowns” at the Reward Seat Of Jesus.Does That Sound about Right to you ? In your opinion, those who threw away their Cigarettes or smashed those wicked “ Madonna” albums would be first in line probably....
Another group that will receive large “ Crowns” at the Bema Seat will be “ Soul Winners”—— Only Those That Preached Paul’s Gospel Of Grace plus Nothing will be Eligible.....those that Taught “ Jesus Saves. Period.”......... Not those who preached “ Jesus Saves..... BUT!” It will be all of those that actually Believed the Lyrics Of “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation —- NOT the Hypocrites that mouthed it but not fir ONE SECOND actually Believed it.The Preacher That was used by God to rescue 1000 Souls will receive a larger Crown than the man who rescued 100 Souls.
Jesus talked about using your money ( your Treasure) to build Rewards in Heaven.You do that in the following manner: 
If you give from your Heart ....if you “ Share in All Things” to that man or to that Ministry that “ delivered to you the Gospel” ( as Commanded to do in Gal 6:6 —- you don't hear that one preached often, do you?) you will share in that Preacher’s Reward in Heaven . The man that gives 90% of his income to promote the Gospel will get a bigger Reward ( Crown) at the Bema Seat . Makes sense , doesn’t it ? If you give because you mistakenly think that you “ HAVE” to give in order to “Get Saved “ or “ Stay Saved” or if you “ Tithe” because you have been under the Threat Of going to Hell if you “ DON’T” Tithe ....... keep your money in your pocket....You are wasting it....God is looking for “ Cheerful” Givers only......A Truly Saved man can NOT be HELD BACK from sharing his money with the man that delivered the Gospel That was responsible for Saving his Soul from an Eternity in Hell....
It has been reported that Charles Wesley ( coulda been John ) did things backwards when it came to “ Building Treasure in Heaven”——- he kept 10% of his income for himself and gave 90% to the things of God. Now you tell me—— who will get the biggest Reward when Jesus is passing them out, come Judgement Day? Mr. Wesley or Joe Shmoe who gave maybe 1% ? 
Anyway.....this is how it works.....NOTHING to do with SIN or the LACK Thereof.....that Issue was put to Rest for All BELIEVERS at the CROSS. 2000+ years ago....
Let me ask you, Mr. UNTEACHABLE....By Chance, were you “ TAUGHT” anything today , or are you still more content being “ Stiff -Necked”......You are in my prayers .....May God bless the rest of us in the understanding of these things.....

That was rather harsh don't you think so? 

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That was rather harsh don't you think so? 

Yep.....and it was called for.....it was directed toward man spreading a  false gospel .....and a Supreme “ Accuser of the Brethren.... 

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Yep.....and it was called for.....it was directed toward man spreading a  false gospel .....and a Supreme “ Accuser of the Brethren.... 

Romans 12:19

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Just chiming in.. I don't think it was harsh or vengeance blah blah blah. I would have posted a response in the thread you copied this from. Hes not here so.. later

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

ONE RABBI / TEACHER

MATTHEW 23:8  but be not you called rabbi for one is your master even  CHRIST  and all you are brethren            ---IF---

PSALM 92:5  O LORD how great are thy works and thy thoughts are very deep  ---92:6--- A  BRUTISH  MAN  KNOWETH NOT  NEITHER  DOTH  A  FOOL  UNDERSTAND  THIS 

PSALM 73:27  for lo they that are far from thee --SHALL  PERISH-- thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee 

--73:28-- but it is good for me to draw near to  GOD  I have put my trust in the  LORD  GOD  --- THAT  I  MAY  DECLARE  ALL  THY  WORKS ---

***************************************************************************                                       

EPHESIANS 2:10  FOR  WE  ARE  HIS  WORKMANSHIP  CREATED  IN  CHRIST  JESUS  ---UNTO  GOOD  WORKS--- WHICH  GOD  HATH  BEFORE  ORDAINED  THAT  WE  SHOULD  WALK  IN  THEM  

MARK 10:18  AND  JESUS  SAID  UNTO  HIM  WHY  CALLEST  THOU  ME  GOOD  THERE  IS  NONE  GOOD  BUT  ONE  THAT  IS  GOD 

PSALM 144:3  LORD  WHAT  IS  MAN  THAT  THOU  TAKEST  KNOWLEDGE  OF  HIM  OR  THE  SON  OF  MAN  THAT  THOU  MAKEST  ACCOUNT  OF  HIM 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:19  BUT  I  WILL  COME  TO  YOU  SHORTLY  IF  THE  LORD  WILL  AND  WILL  KNOW  NOT  THE  SPEECH  OF  THEM  THAT  ARE  PUFFED  UP  BUT  THE  POWER

EPHESIANS 2:8  NOT  OF  WORKS  LEST  ANY  --MAN--  SHOULD  BOAST 

ISAIAH 41:29  BEHOLD  THEY  ARE  ALL  VANITY  THEIR  WORKS  ARE  NOTHING  THEIR  MOLTEN  IMAGES  ARE  WIND  AND  CONFUSION

PSALM 33:4  FOR  THE  WORD  OF  THE  LORD  IS  RIGHT  AND  --- ALL  -HIS-  WORKS  ARE  DONE  IN  TRUTH 

ISAIAH 8:20  TO  THE  LAW  AND  TO  THE  TESTIMONY  IF  THEY  SPEAK  NOT  ACCORDING  TO  THIS  WORD  IT  IS  BECAUSE  THERE  IS  NO  LIGHT  IN  THEM

TITUS 3:14  AND  LET  OURS  ALSO  LEARN  TO  MAINTAIN  GOOD  WORKS  FOR  NECESSARY  USES  THAT  THEY  BE  NOT  UNFRUITFUL

HEBREWS 13:8  JESUS  CHRIST  THE  SAME  YESTERDAY  AND  TODAY  AND  FOREVER 

HEBREWS 7:24  BUT  THIS  MAN  BECAUSE  HE  CONTINETH  EVER  HATH  AN  UNCHANGEABLE  PRIESTHOOD

REVELATION 21:8  BUT  THE  FEARFUL  AND  UNBELIEVING  AND  THE  ABOMINABLE  AND  MURDERERS  AND  WHOREMONGERS  AND  SOCERERS  AND  IDOLATERS  ----AND  ALL  LIARS----  SHALL  HAVE  THEIR  PART  IN  THE  LAKE  OF  FIRE

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

8 hours ago, steve morrow said:

ONE RABBI / TEACHER

MATTHEW 23:8  but be not you called rabbi for one is your master even  CHRIST  and all you are brethren            ---IF---

PSALM 92:5  O LORD how great are thy works and thy thoughts are very deep  ---92:6--- A  BRUTISH  MAN  KNOWETH NOT  NEITHER  DOTH  A  FOOL  UNDERSTAND  THIS 

PSALM 73:27  for lo they that are far from thee --SHALL  PERISH-- thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee 

--73:28-- but it is good for me to draw near to  GOD  I have put my trust in the  LORD  GOD  --- THAT  I  MAY  DECLARE  ALL  THY  WORKS ---

EPHESIANS 2:10  FOR  WE  ARE  HIS  WORKMANSHIP  CREATED  IN  CHRIST  JESUS  ---UNTO  GOOD  WORKS--- WHICH  GOD  HATH  BEFORE  ORDAINED  THAT  WE  SHOULD  WALK  IN  THEM  

MARK 10:18  AND  JESUS  SAID  UNTO  HIM  WHY  CALLEST  THOU  ME  GOOD  THERE  IS  NONE  GOOD  BUT  ONE  THAT  IS  GOD 

PSALM 144:3  LORD  WHAT  IS  MAN  THAT  THOU  TAKEST  KNOWLEDGE  OF  HIM  OR  THE  SON  OF  MAN  THAT  THOU  MAKEST  ACCOUNT  OF  HIM 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:19  BUT  I  WILL  COME  TO  YOU  SHORTLY  IF  THE  LORD  WILL  AND  WILL  KNOW  NOT  THE  SPEECH  OF  THEM  THAT  ARE  PUFFED  UP  BUT  THE  POWER

EPHESIANS 2:8  NOT  OF  WORKS  LEST  ANY  --MAN--  SHOULD  BOAST 

ISAIAH 41:29  BEHOLD  THEY  ARE  ALL  VANITY  THEIR  WORKS  ARE  NOTHING  THEIR  MOLTEN  IMAGES  ARE  WIND  AND  CONFUSION

PSALM 33:4  FOR  THE  WORD  OF  THE  LORD  IS  RIGHT  AND  --- ALL  -HIS-  WORKS  ARE  DONE  IN  TRUTH 

ISAIAH 8:20  TO  THE  LAW  AND  TO  THE  TESTIMONY  IF  THEY  SPEAK  NOT  ACCORDING  TO  THIS  WORD  IT  IS  BECAUSE  THERE  IS  NO  LIGHT  IN  THEM

TITUS 3:14  AND  LET  OURS  ALSO  LEARN  TO  MAINTAIN  GOOD  WORKS  FOR  NECESSARY  USES  THAT  THEY  BE  NOT  UNFRUITFUL

HEBREWS 13:8  JESUS  CHRIST  THE  SAME  YESTERDAY  AND  TODAY  AND  FOREVER 

HEBREWS 7:24  BUT  THIS  MAN  BECAUSE  HE  CONTINETH  EVER  HATH  AN  UNCHANGEABLE  PRIESTHOOD

REVELATION 21:8  BUT  THE  FEARFUL  AND  UNBELIEVING  AND  THE  ABOMINABLE  AND  MURDERERS  AND  WHOREMONGERS  AND  SOCERERS  AND  IDOLATERS  ----AND  ALL  LIARS----  SHALL  HAVE  THEIR  PART  IN  THE  LAKE  OF  FIRE

“ And it is HE that GIFTED some to be Apostles, Prophets........and others to be TEACERS” eph4:11..... 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

AMBASSADORS  OF  CHRIST  OR ???

2 CORINTHIANS 5:20  NOW  THEN  WE  ARE  AMBASSADORS  OF  CHRIST  AS  THOUGH  GOD  DID  BESEECH  YOU  BY  US  WE  PRAY  YOU  IN  CHRISTS  STEAD  BE  YOU  RECONCILED  TO  GOD 

PSALM 119:125  I am thy servant give me understanding that I may know thy testimonies 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and  THE  LORD  give thee understanding in all things 

PROVERBS 21:16  the man that wandereth --OUT  OF  THE  WAY-- of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead

PROVERBS 2:6  for  THE  LORD  giveth wisdom out of  HIS  mouth cometh cometh knowledge and understanding 

PSALM 119:99   I  HAVE  MORE  UNDERSTANDING  THAN  ALL  MY  --TEACHERS-- FOR  THY  TESTIMONIES  ARE  MY  MEDITATION

1 CORINTHIANS 2:5  THAT  YOUR  FAITH  SHOULD  NOT  STAND  IN  THE  WISDOM  OF  MEN  BUT  IN  THE  POWER  OF  GOD

PHILIPPIANS 2:21  FOR  ALL  SEEK  THEIR  OWN  NOT  THE  THINGS  WHICH  ARE  JESUS  CHRISTS

PSALM 119:111  thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever for they are the rejoicing of my heart 

--119:119-- thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross therefore I love thy testimonies 

--119:138-- thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful 

--119:157-- many are my persecuters and mine enemies ---YET  DO  I  NOT  DECLINE  FROM  THY  TESTIMONIES 

1 JOHN 2:27  BUT  THE  ANOINTING  WHICH  YOU  HAVE  RECEIVED  OF  HIM  ABIDETH  IN  YOU  AND  YOU  NEED  NOT  ---THAT  ANY  MAN  TEACH  YOU--- BUT  AS  THE  SAME  ANOINTING  TEACHETH  YOU  OF  ALL  THINGS  -- AND  IS  TRUTH -- AND  IS  NO  LIE  AND  EVEN  AS  IT  HATH  TAUGHT  YOU  -------YOU  SHALL  ABIDE  IN  HIM-------

PROVERBS 2:3  YEA  IF  THOU  CRIEST  AFTER  KNOWLEDGE  AND  LIFTEST  UP  THY  VOICE  FOR  UNDERSTANDING  --2:4-- IF  THOU  SEEKEST  HER  AS  SILVER AND  SEARCHEST  FOR  HER  AS  HID  TREASURES  --2:5-- THEN  SHALT  THOU  UNDERSTAND  THE  FEAR  OF  THE  LORD  AND  FIND  THE  KNOWLEDGE  OF  GOD 

PROVERBS 14:8  THE  WISDOM  OF  THE  PRUDENT  IS  TO  UNDERSTAND  HIS  WAY  -- BUT  THE  FOLLY  OF  FOOLS  IS  DECEIT 

PROVERBS 15:21  FOLLY  IS  JOY  TO  HIM  THAT  IS  DESTITUTE  OF  WISDOM  BUT  A  MAN  OF  UNDERSTANDING  WALKETH  UPRIGHTLY

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/30/2020 at 6:17 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Lot of hot sauce in that one, BB.....default_cool2.gif.0dc3645b8b81618bdee7262c7ada2509.gif

NO. Nor have I even thought that, or heard it before. Not a salvation issue.
When I agree with God about sin, confess, It's forgiven, along with all unrighteousness.
When someone does above and beyond, from the heart, unseen, His reward comes from God. Presently or future.
When someone does above and beyond, to be seen by others, THAT is his reward.
He lost his future reward from God.

"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them.
If you do, you will have
no reward from your Father in heaven.
   Matthew 6:1

"so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you"  Matthew 6:4

I don't see sin there, nor is it said to be sin. But very unprofitable.
I will say sin does affect my relationship to God, which can affect my blessings.
I believe/know some of my best blessings were discipline/chastisements/pruning.
I prefer the other kind, now.
(PS. I'm the richest man I know:) + (To whom much is given, much is required) + (You can't out give God)

Thanks, Blood....

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,125
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

15 hours ago, Sower said:

I believe/know some of my best blessings were discipline/chastisements/pruning.

Well said, @Sower. I bear witness with you that the discipline of God yields life, rejoicing, and blessings. When I write about the fiery trial which commenced shortly after my baptism in water I'm referring to 30 years worth of pruning... chastisement... stern discipline... scourging...  so that I might emerge knowing that the Lord, who receives us as sons, accomplishes the work of making us bear fruit which is pleasing to God. I had nothing to do with it. 

This was our Father's gift to me in this world, that I might come to terms with emotions and the vagaries of this flesh which were insurmountable due to autism. Nothing is impossible to Jesus Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1