IGNORED

This christian said : "Let us have the spirit of Joshua and Caleb it is time to take back the land for the Lord"!

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

https://twelvebooks.wordpress.com/2020/12/31/dec-31-2020-let-us-have-the-spirit-of-joshua-and-caleb-it-is-time-to-take-back-the-land-for-the-lord/

I have posted the most funny prophetic messages but deleted in this forum, to add the 'weirdness' to this topic you can search the video in Youtube by typing : Evangelicals Freak Out.

QUOTED :

Two hours to go for 2021 to open its doors and suck us in to what looks like the eye of the hurricane that is just 6 days away. this battle is of the Lord as the forces of evil are gigantic as the inhabitants of Canaan were.

Nothing will stand against the Lord of Lord and King of Kings when His people turn to him in prayer and obedience and a faith that believes this.

We must pray for the USA, Trump and Pence and all who stand by him to expose and defeat this evil that was made manifest in Nove 3 election day.

This means all of you readers in Canada, Europe,The Americas, Africa and the Asian nations that are reading this. Pass this on to fellow Christians to come in prayer together for the next six days and supplicate the Lord for his forceful intervention.

Happy New Year !

Nando

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

The ancient pagan Roman world was radically changed by ordinary Christians living for Jesus in there daily lives.

Today's world/society will also be changed if ordinary Christian live as Christians.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Who me said:

The ancient pagan Roman world was radically changed by ordinary Christians living for Jesus in there daily lives.

Today's world/society will also be changed if ordinary Christian live as Christians.

They lived for Jesus not for Trump. And Joshua fought for the promised land of Israel, not America.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,253
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I can remember praying for my husbands salvation and asking the Lord to "give me this mountain--the one with the Anakin."   The battle is the Lord's. We just have to be very obedient to the Spirit;  The hardest part was keeping quiet when He told me.  

The more I prayed for the US the worse it got.  I finally concluded that God sometimes gives us what we deserve, and that He can use even use the evil that comes upon us to turn us around.  He is the One Who puts rulers into office.  Our God is in control.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,291
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

I'll never understand the worldliness which snares so many. The cares of this world are like a millstone around the neck of the one who believes that the nations of this earth can somehow be purified. As the scripture testifies, 

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands so as not to worship demons and the idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; and they did not repent of their murders, nor of their witchcraft, nor of their sexual immorality, nor of their thefts. (Revelation 9:20-21 NASB)

These represent the foundation of earthly nations --- every one from the beginning until the end --- and as the Lord Himself tells us, Satan is their ruler. Wicked men are lionized by the corrupt and the name of the Lord is blasphemed for their sake; there are none who serve Jesus Christ. This world, like that body of corruption called the flesh, is perishing. 

Indeed, how many empires have rose and fell over the vastness of time? And how many wicked men have been lauded as a savior? They are blind though they claim to see... they are pure in their own eyes but unwashed in their filth. There is only one who is righteous, faithful, and true. Look to the Son of God and devote yourself to His kingdom without end, not the squalor of this world. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Hello RH,

To be honest, I'm really not sure what the purpose of this thread is.

You said, “I have posted the most funny prophetic messages

OK – why?

Do you have some instinct to judge and ridicule Christians? That is far more concerning to me than some Christians trying to serve God in their own way, and perhaps making some wayward steps.

Is the quote even a “prophetic message”? To me it just seems like a call to prayer for the current US Presidential Administration. I don't see anything radical or noteworthy in the provided quote.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

10 hours ago, Tristen said:

Hello RH,

To be honest, I'm really not sure what the purpose of this thread is.

OK – why?

Do you have some instinct to judge and ridicule Christians? That is far more concerning to me than some Christians trying to serve God in their own way, and perhaps making some wayward steps.

Is the quote even a “prophetic message”? To me it just seems like a call to prayer for the current US Presidential Administration. I don't see anything radical or noteworthy in the provided quote.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke 

All these evangelic pastors showed recently in a post in Worthy by R.Hartono (that seems to have been taken down), these same pastors, they have that the spirit of kundalini=lucifer in them and their churches along side their ambition for personal wealth money making profit, they manifest the Kundalini spirit that has crept into the church, with jerkin's of the head, uncontrolled laughter, barking on all four like a dog, or cooing like a chicken or miowing like cat, the laying on of hands :Shaktipat  transfering fire into to others this kundalini spirit is demonic.

Here is a video link

THE KUNDALINI SPIRIT(COUNTERFEIT HOLY SPIRIT) AND YOGA

In this video a lady with blond grey hair and heavy make-up, who claims to have gotten out of that kundalini spirit gives by all looks and purposes a clear lecture about this kundalini spirit. Just by her dress, hair and make-up, I am not sure how much of it she has come out from it herself, again once you have been infected with that kundalini spirit, the person needs deliverance and it than may become a process of removal.I pray this young lady continue to grow and become more and more the child of God He intended for her to be, in the Blood Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus I pray this ! Amen! Amen! Amen!

Beware of the churches of today where they are laughing uncontrollably, jerking their heads about or on the flours like serpents or on all fours barking like a dog, or mowing like a cat, behaving like a chicken, howling like a wolf and anyone laying hands on you called :.Shaktipat

One of the fruits of the Spirit is self control.

1 Timothy 5:2222Do not be too quick in the laying on of hands and thereby share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure.

This "uncontrolled" behavior does not come from God, it is the Kundalini spirit manifesting now in churches. There is a great deception going on right now.

https://youtu.be/PsKyV5ztDZE

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

58 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I'll never understand the worldliness which snares so many. The cares of this world are like a millstone around the neck of the one who believes that the nations of this earth can somehow be purified. As the scripture testifies, 

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands so as not to worship demons and the idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; and they did not repent of their murders, nor of their witchcraft, nor of their sexual immorality, nor of their thefts. (Revelation 9:20-21 NASB)

These represent the foundation of earthly nations --- every one from the beginning until the end --- and as the Lord Himself tells us, Satan is their ruler. Wicked men are lionized by the corrupt and the name of the Lord is blasphemed for their sake; there are none who serve Jesus Christ. This world, like that body of corruption called the flesh, is perishing. 

Indeed, how many empires have rose and fell over the vastness of time? And how many wicked men have been lauded as a savior? They are blind though they claim to see... they are pure in their own eyes but unwashed in their filth. There is only one who is righteous, faithful, and true. Look to the Son of God and devote yourself to His kingdom without end, not the squalor of this world. 

And what if this world IS His kingdom rule?

The thousand year millenial reign started and ended, and as of the information age, Satan has been "let loose for a time"?

And judgement continues now, and the urge in each man is the boldness of David in spirit opposing the forces of evil?

God's kingdom is of law and battle.

When did this end?

It's throughout time & scripture as well as the heavens.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

They lived for Jesus not for Trump. And Joshua fought for the promised land of Israel, not America.

And if we're the new kingdom, the covenants have been completed, you're fighting for truth, not Trump. And family & freedom not rocky soil.

1 hour ago, Tristen said:

OK – why?

Is the quote even a “prophetic message”? 

If u watch that video you may want to reconsider calling them as christians but may be opportunists in church. 

God didnt promise the land of America to christians or any Jews like He promised the land of Israel to the Hebrew. Have the spirit of Joshua and take back the land ? Quite a weirdo.

When did God ever promised the land of America ? Wasnt it the land of the native Indian who were put aside into reservation by European immigrants.

Edited by R. Hartono