• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, kingdombrat said:

They've known for years about the capabilities of what a website could erupt into.   They've had these examples for years.   It's just odd how they all came together at once and enacted one of their laws.   Keeping Trump himself off of them.   Why couldn't this happened during any other tragedy where there is communication passed by usage of mobile sites?   This was done specifically to shut down Trump.

Correct. It “was” done to shut down Trump.....the same way you would put tape over a Lying, Big Mouth Lout, shouting “ FIRE” in a crowded movie theatre.....yep......it was done to silence a delusional , dangerous Baboon—- GOD Bless Them ! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Do not speak evil of dignitaries.

• Thumbs Up 3

Guest kingdombrat
5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Correct. It “was” done to shut down Trump.....the same way you would put tape over a Lying, Big Mouth Lout, shouting “ FIRE” in a crowded movie theatre.....yep......it was done to silence a delusional , dangerous Baboon—- GOD Bless Them ! 

Outside the obvious here, do you see any connection to God's Plan shaping up?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

LOL I've read a couple of your comments and you are a hoot. you remind me so much of a pastor that I once knew. We went to a small convention filled with pastors from various Southern churches. There was a female gay pastor trying to say something and he told her straight up to her face that she's going to hell. The looks on people's faces!

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Whatever. He is still PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

I doubt any of his detractors would do any better in spite of their vitriol.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 1/9/2021 at 10:29 PM, Riverwalker said:

There are many times in our lives when we are called to give up something that is in opposition to the will of God, it just pains me that America...my America, might be one of those things

Curious. Why would you want to hold onto something that is opposed to God? 

America is not America anymore. Hasn't been for quite some time. The democrats are back in power and they're going to destroy what is left of the American way of life. I believe the United States is moving along just as the Lord planned. I don't believe the U.S. is supposed to survive as a nation. Sometime before the end I think this country is going to disappear. 

That's just my opinion. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Gary Loger said:

Curious. Why would you want to hold onto something that is opposed to God? 

America is not America anymore. Hasn't been for quite some time. The democrats are back in power and they're going to destroy what is left of the American way of life. I believe the United States is moving along just as the Lord planned. I don't believe the U.S. is supposed to survive as a nation. Sometime before the end I think this country is going to disappear. 

That's just my opinion. 

I , on a personal level, and just not ready to give up yet, roll over and let the liberals turn us in to a circling cesspool

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Riverwalker said:

I , on a personal level, and just not ready to give up yet, roll over and let the liberals turn us in to a circling cesspool

be careful who you say that to, because some of the really lefties are already talking about reeducation camps.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

-deleted-

Edited by teddyv
something did not work right

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

2 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

You're rooting for the wrong team. This country is already a cesspool. It's the Sin Capital of the world. Lying is legal here. So is murder and prostitution. The United States is the modern representation of Sodom & Gomorrah and will more than likely suffer the same fate. 

I understand your grief but you need to stop looking back. Jesus said anyone who puts their hand to the plow and looks back is not worthy for the kingdom. There's a reason The Lord doesn't want us messing around in world affairs. Look at you. You got your head all wrapped up in politics and now you're willing to throw away an eternity with Christ because you're mad at the liberals. 

This christian ideology that it's our duty as citizens to interact with the world is what causes many to hear these words: "I never knew you." 

It's ok to watch the world around us. It's not ok to try and fix it. Look but do not touch.