should i give up

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

should i give up hoestly should i search for hope again i actually heard jesusus voice ad i know it was him and it was the most love iv ever felt he said dont give up and  i had all hope back that iv recenty lost then something really bad happend and it made me lose hope and the love went away i dont want to hear anything about it is a test just wat an answer to what i asked i ean that in the most nicest way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Since we are to be like Christ, you can find your own answer when you answer this question.  Would Jesus give up on you?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

he wouldnt but should i give up please answer me that all i need is a no and some.encouraging words

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Romans 8:38 - 39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 1:6
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus

Do NOT give up your faith and trust in Jesus to help you and save you.  If you've sinned, you can still go to Jesus and talk to him about it, asking him to forgive you, just like you did the first time you believed.  And He will just as He did the first hour you believed in Him. God will never turn you away because you stumbled after becoming a Christian. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

should i give up hoestly should i search for hope again i actually heard jesusus voice ad i know it was him and it was the most love iv ever felt he said dont give up and  i had all hope back that iv recenty lost then something really bad happend and it made me lose hope and the love went away i dont want to hear anything about it is a test just wat an answer to what i asked i ean that in the most nicest way.

This is a pivotal question. We do have to chose Who to Serve. We must do this daily. It is interesting that the adversary (the hater of our souls) attempts to make us feel despondent. That horrific fallen one WANTS us to give up and join him. 

So do not do that. Never, Never, Never give up.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

6 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

he said dont give up

You are asking, " Should I give up? "

I am interested why you are a rebellious, hater of Jesus?

You say that you have heard Jesus say to you, " Do Not Give Up! ". So why are you showing contempt for what he has instructed you..

The Christian life is no where said or promised to be easy.

Jesus said we can expect to be treated as he was treated.

Grit your teeth, bird up your loins and put your trust in Jesus, of your trust in the facts that he has said he will never let you go.

Don't believe me, go and talk t your minister. Had you got in the habit of doing so you would not be in such a state.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  404
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

6 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

The Lord prompted you in advance, He already knew you would come to this point. I feel for you...but where else can you go? He has the words of eternal life.

numbers 6:24-26

• Thumbs Up 1