• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, The_Patriot21 said:

I have already shown you I have....again, though were talking about basic high school debate...you make a claim it is up to YOU to prove it. and earlier you said what I said hurt....and now your saying you enjoy it? 

bottom line is, in debate rules, if you make a claim and you dont back it up, it can then be assumed that you cannot and your claim is FALSE. that is debate 101. So from here on out, I guess every time you say "look it up yourself" we can assume your just making it up?

seems like a legitimate assumption to me, especially seeing how many lies youve told about me in this conversation alone.

LoL   you are debating, and I'm expressing my thoughts on a subject that I have studied for decades.....   and that is our difference.   And you just don't seem to understand that I could care less what you think.   I have not told lies about you at all.

Get over it.   I really don't care.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

50 minutes ago, other one said:

LoL   you are debating, and I'm expressing my thoughts on a subject that I have studied for decades.....   and that is our difference.   And you just don't seem to understand that I could care less what you think.   I have not told lies about you at all.

Get over it.   I really don't care.

lol no, your expressing your thoughts on a myth you made up out of your own imagination and are now arguing with me like a petulent child. ;) But seriously...if you spent so many decades concocting this myth, one would think you would be able to present it in a far more convincing matter at least, so that it at least appears credible.

you are seriously sick my friend...

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 minute ago, other one said:

you are seriously sick my friend...

really? Im sick? well at least I dont have to make up reasons to be offended at someone...Im sorry if sticking to actual verifiable evidence bothers you so, but maybe if you did some actual research, you wouldnt be so defensive.

But yes, I guess technically, by todays standards anyone like me who sticks to the truth is indeed sick....Guess you and the democrats do indeed have something in common, in which case Ill take that as a comment. 

7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Yes this is correct

if it walk likes duck talks like a duck....

Trump backs 100% Monsanto: food chain supply.

You know who now owns most farm land in America? Bill Gates.

You know who is one of the people on Trumps pardon list ?  Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell an ex-girlfriend of convicted Jeffrey Epstein.who was a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, and of Bill Gates...

So did the President send you the list?  Are you repeating something you read?  Cite your sources please so we can all judge the validity of your post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, 1to3 said:

yes this is correct

if it walk likes duck talks like a duck....

Trump backs 100% Monsanto: food chain supply.

You know who now owns most farm land in America? Bill Gates.

You know who is one of the people on Trumps pardon list ?  Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell an ex-girlfriend of convicted Jeffrey Epstein.who was a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, and of Bill Gates.

10 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So did the President send you the list?  Are you repeating something you read?  Cite your sources please so we can all judge the validity of your post.

Do you have a search engine like google?

You can look these thing up yourself.

About Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell   being pardoned by Trump, that was in the news already in December 2020. At the time, that she was on his list of people he could pardon I did not save the info as I really don't save every bit of stuff I read

Very quickly, I just googled and have found these:

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/jeffrey-archer-trump-will-pardon-ghislaine-maxwell-but-you-have-to-ask-why-39719038.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/07/donald-trump-ghislaine-maxwell-embrace

She is on a list of persons that Trump could pardon.

About Trump and Monsanto, again you can google it. I just found this to give you knowledge that he backs Monsanto up, but what it was not in this articles that I saw it first .

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/news/why-it-should-anger-all-us-trump-still-has-monsantos-back-roundup

Monsanto:

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/news/why-it-should-anger-all-us-trump-still-has-monsantos-back-roundup

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bill-gates-is-now-the-largest-farmland-owner-in-america-11610818582

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation wants to feed the world and thinks GMOs -- Genetically Modified Organisms -- are the way to do it. ... In 2010, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation bought 500,000 shares of Monsanto, a leading producer of GMOs, worth a total of $23 billion

Edited by 1to3

9 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

lol no, your expressing your thoughts on a myth you made up out of your own imagination and are now arguing with me like a petulent child. ;) But seriously...if you spent so many decades concocting this myth, one would think you would be able to present it in a far more convincing matter at least, so that it at least appears credible.

No, I am expressing my thoughts on history....  History recorded in several hundred books that you are not willing to take the time to read.   And you would not take the time to read the book it would take to put it all into print..   I haven't "made up" anything.   They say ignorance is bliss, so just go on thinking none of this is real....

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Christ should be your ultimate protection. 

spiritually, I would agree.    But since bad things tend to happen to good people as does to bad, it seems that one needs to be prepared to also protect himself/herself and her family.

How could anyone who would not protect their families be respected by anyone.

13 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Do you have a search engine like google?

You can look these thing up yourself.

About Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell   being pardoned by Trump, that was in the news already in December 2020. At the time, that she was on his list of people he could pardon I did not save the info as I really don't save every bit of stuff I read

Very quickly, I just googled and have found these:

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/jeffrey-archer-trump-will-pardon-ghislaine-maxwell-but-you-have-to-ask-why-39719038.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/07/donald-trump-ghislaine-maxwell-embrace

She is on a list of persons that Trump could pardon.

About Trump and Monsanto, again you can google it. I just found this to give you knowledge that he backs Monsanto up, but what it was not in this articles that I saw it first .

Monsanto:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bill-gates-is-now-the-largest-farmland-owner-in-america-11610818582

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation wants to feed the world and thinks GMOs -- Genetically Modified Organisms -- are the way to do it. ... In 2010, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation bought 500,000 shares of Monsanto, a leading producer of GMOs, worth a total of $23 billion

My question would not have been necessary if you had cited your sources to begin with.  As for Google, Apple, Instagram and Twitter, I don't use any of them.  Your sources are not ones I'm familiar with.  With respect to the Gates, it's interesting to connect them with Monsanto.  I worked for Monsanto for ten years (silicon wafer division mostly) but I also did some work for their Ag Group (mostly in Louisiana) making Round-up.  I am familiar with their practices with farmers and I don't like it even though it's been held as legal, for the most part.  I am not familiar with the Gates connection.  Evidently, this occurred after I left to work for a military contractor.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

2 hours ago, Josheb said:

The most physically well-protected person is still at God's mercy. 

May well be, but it's not God I'm concerned about, it's that mugger that took my money some time ago.