• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, angels4u said:

Where can I find it? Will be interesting... 

It's been too long since I saw the original safety tests, just ask Google for the Pfizer safety test results.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

17 hours ago, other one said:

Because it has not had the testing in controlled situations as the mrna vaccines have. It's easy to give 100 people a drug and not know if the drug helped or the people just got better on their own. That seems to be the problem with the hydroxycloroquin according to my doctor.  I really haven't looked at Ivermectin, for r

The same people who told me the hydroxycloroquin was the savior drug is telling me about Ivermectin.  No trust there.

Ask Dr. Joseph Varon, or the doctors in the provinces in India that are using Ivermectin.  It works and it's safe.

27 minutes ago, David1701 said:

Ask Dr. Joseph Varon, or the doctors in the provinces in India that are using Ivermectin.  It works and it's safe.

You can't prove that. The way they are using it could just be people getting better themselves.  I'm not saying it should not be used, just that it isn't proven to be effective. 

You guys want mrna vaccines to be tested for 4 years or more but cures just take on untested hearsay. LoL.

13 minutes ago, other one said:

You can't prove that. The way they are using it could just be people getting better themselves.  I'm not saying it should not be used, just that it isn't proven to be effective. 

You guys want mrna vaccines to be tested for 4 years or more but cures just take on untested hearsay. LoL.

You obviously haven't checked, have you?  Dr. Joseph Varon (an expert on Covid and not an anti-vaxxer) uses it regularly, as part of a very successful treatment programme for Covid.  Doctors in most provinces in India also find it to be very effective (it's already known to be a safe anti-parasitic drug); whereas, in the province in India where they didn't use it, the death rates from Covid are enormously higher.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.

The American Senate has known about it for months.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/physician-tells-senate-ivermectin-covid-wonder-drug-if-you-take-it-you

2 hours ago, David1701 said:

You obviously haven't checked, have you

And just an FYI i saw the article last december when it was first published.  And still after 9 months no real tests done.

But I will give you this, overall our case death rate is higher by .8%.

33 minutes ago, other one said:

And just an FYI i saw the article last december when it was first published.  And still after 9 months no real tests done.

But I will give you this, overall our case death rate is higher by .8%.

There were plenty of trials done with Ivermectin (for Covid treatment - it's already well known to be a safe anti-parasitic, with no serious side-effects), as the article states.  They just had not had the time to be peer reviewed yet.  The results from the doctors who have used it in treatment programmes speak for themselves. 

Ivermectin is much safer than experimental vaccines, about which many medical professionals have serious concerns.

You are willing to trust a vaccine that was developed in 11 months, when most vaccines take about 10 years for development and testing.  The vaccines are still being tested (and will be for another few years).  The test subjects are those who have been vaccinated.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, David1701 said:

There were plenty of trials done with Ivermectin (for Covid treatment - it's already well known to be a safe anti-parasitic, with no serious side-effects), as the article states.  They just had not had the time to be peer reviewed yet.  The results from the doctors who have used it in treatment programmes speak for themselves. 

Ivermectin is much safer than experimental vaccines, about which many medical professionals have serious concerns.

You are willing to trust a vaccine that was developed in 11 months, when most vaccines take about 10 years for development and testing.  The vaccines are still being tested (and will be for another few years).  The test subjects are those who have been vaccinated.

Show me the data

I don't believe you.

29 minutes ago, other one said:

Show me the data

I don't believe you.

You can believe whatever you want.  I've provided evidence (real world testimony, not raw data), from medical professionals, that Ivermectin is safe and is being used successfully, in various countries.  If you don't want to believe it, then no-one can make you.

Here are two informative links, for anyone open and interested.  The second is about the Indian Bar Association threatening legal action against a WHO doctor for disinformation regarding Ivermectin.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/06/india-could-sentence-who-chief-scientist-to-death-for-misleading-over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html

Edited by David1701

Sounds good but its not a test that most medical people will accept. I would ask fot it, but hey i use colloidal silver. But im not going to pfromote it. My 11 year old granddaughter tested positive today after going to school two days without a mask...  all last year they attended with masks with no problems. 

So all you antimaskers can kiss off also.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/23/2021 at 10:00 PM, David1701 said:

The vaccine has never been claimed to prevent the transmission of Covid.  

The earlier strains of the virus.. ie before the delta variant.. it was thought that vaccines could also reduce the transmission of those virus strain/s.  However delta is very very different than the earlier strains.

For example :  Two old articles from before delta or before much was known about delta.. (Note: articles might have outdated info)

1.    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56904993

2.    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02054-z

On 8/23/2021 at 10:00 PM, David1701 said:

A reduction of duration does reduce the likelihood of passing on the virus to someone else, but only because you have it for a shorter period of time, not because the viral load is reduced, while you are infected.

Agreed.  

----

Edited by just_abc