• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,270
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Josheb said:

God is dwelling with the sons of Israel right now and forever and if you missed that fact

The last time I looked there was no "God" dwelling in the land of Israel with the people.

Israel today is spiritually blind. They didn't recognize God when He first appeared to them, and they wouldn't recognize Him now if He were to dwell among them. They are lost in their sins.

"He said to me, "Son of man, this is the place of My Throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell among the sons of Israel forever. And the house of Israel will not again defile My Holy Name....."

This passage is a prophecy where God Himself, ......"physically"...... will walk among His people. ....."The place of the soles of My feet"

There is no spiritualizing, or allegorizing, or symbolizing or any other 'izing' this passage. It's plain reading is God's 'PHYSICAL' presence. 

John tells us God became flesh and made His dwelling among us (Jn. 1:14).

Sure.... and He did dwell amongst them. In the first century. Physically. Yes, of course. But then He went back to where He came from, and sent His Spirit to be with us forever. Is this physical? NO!..... 

This is speaking about the millennium reign of Jesus. .....

To which you replied:

Not only does that text not say any such thing but you're nowhere close to proving that claim.

Ezekiel 40-45...... a prophecy.... has not been fulfilled. So it is for a future time.

" And the house of Israel will not again defile My Holy Name, neither they nor their Kings".....Ezek 43

Has this been fulfilled yet? 

You're just making stuff up. 

Oh....like you saying that Ezekiel's temple has no roof?

Seriously!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

There is one game going on and that is for control from satan of the Temple of God

Acts 7:48-50
48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,

satan wants to dwell where God dwells  in the hearts of men in the temple where God resides.

slowly over time seducing mankind again, this time with technology,, transhumanism, cloning,programmable DNA matter, and the lie you surely wont die with satan's plan.
Nothing has changed, just repackaged for our time, history and prophecy. Most thinking scripture is about old men back in the day, but actually telling us about the future as well. But satan has slowly put the shepherds to sleep

Jeremiah 50:6
My people have been lost sheep.
Their shepherds have led them astray;

They have turned them away on the mountains.
They have gone from mountain to hill;
They have forgotten their resting place.
7 All who found them have devoured them;
And their adversaries said, ‘We have not offended,
Because they have sinned against the Lord, the habitation of justice,
The Lord, the hope of their fathers.’

Few Watching and paying attention to Gods true temple where He truly resides.

as shomanship shows those watching, when a magician shows his hand and says this is where the magic is happeneing, the real trick is happening somewhere else,   MISSdiresction, the basic concept of magic deception.

Mathew 24: 15-16

The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Notice it says: Let the reader understand

Luke 17:33

33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it (  transhumanism ), and whoever loses his life will preserve it..( follow Christ Jesus, come to Him as a man with your God given DNA and die as a man with your own God given DNA, a pure bride of Christ our groom) Keeping the temple where God resides holy

we need to connect the dots with God Word to SEE whats going on.

Novel mRNA vaccines, using cells from an aborted babies kidney tissue removed while the baby was alive for the cells to be used, mixing human and animal -chimera- DNA, cloning,printing writable programmable DNA matter, CRSPR gene editing=Applicable to transfection of Cas9 protein, gRNA, and donor DNA, AIrwaves used for 5G, 6G, used as weapons and control for a slave race...  all used to steal away Gods temple

Mathew 13:25-29

25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.

The owner (Christ Jesus ) who is away and his servants ( angels) will be gathering up the weeds/tares, those who take the Mark -code- of the beast, changing their God given DNA making them transhuman,chimeras to be burnt in the lake of fire when he returns.

Man and Tech machine Iron and clay ,  more importantly it shows us where the seducer of this world want so to be, remember satan wants to set himself up in the Temple of God, declaring himself to be god. People speak of CERN, Quantum computing, used as  Portals to bring in the arrival of the Antichrist. satan wants to invade our human temple bodies =  Gods temple and take complete possession of them. Satan wants to put us under his trance, put us to sleep, change our DNA, make it transhuman to enter into a Temple building made by God and declare himself god instead,all in and through misdirection and deception .
Better find out where the TRUE Holy Temple Place IS that satan wants to sit in and invade

1 Cor 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Edited by 1to3

8 hours ago, Josheb said:

2 Corinthians 6:15-16 KJV
"And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

How do you not know God is now dwelling with us in us? How do you NOT connect this to Ezekiel's temple? Paul has made this abundantly clear: we are the temple of God and He is dwelling in us, the true temple of God, the house not built with human hands but with the shed blood of His resurrected Son. Paul is quoting Ezekiel 37:27!!! (and Jeremiah, and Isaiah, and Moses....)  

So...you send me off on some fork in the road (which I am not taking), I'll ask you this:(while I wait for a proper response to my last post)

Are you suggesting that Christians, which scripture says are the temple of God (I agree) will host the man of lawlessness in their physical bodies? 

"so that he takes his seat in the temple of God......"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

The fact God doesn't dwell in houses built by human hands.

Exodus 25: 1-2, 8..... proves this is not 'a fact'

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

The fact Ezekiel's temple is a vision, not a reality.

"Look with your eyes and hear with your ears, and fix your mind on everything"

God told Ezekiel to focus his senses, paying close attention. So if the description of the temple that follows were merely spiritual or  symbolic, or as you claim 'just a vision and not real', there would be no need to carefully focus on the details, which covers 5 chapters.

There is apocalyptic language in this vision of Ezekiel. It can only point to a city with a temple, in a yet to be fulfilled future phase of God's unfolding plan of the ages.

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

I just listed eight facts taken directly out of scripture that cannot be denied.

Well, scripture just busted 2 of your 'facts'.

If your eyes are welded shut, then your ability to see will be greatly reduced.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

To be honest I have not followed this thread so this might have already been said, but what if the Third temple...is us

1 Cor 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Exodus 25:1-2, 8 KJV
"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,  Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.... And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them."

"And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them"

It's a conditional statement. 

"Let them make me a sanctuary"........ WHY?......

"that I may dwell among them"

I think it's pretty straight forward.

Offerings were brought to God in the tabernacle and therein He would visit with Moses. He did not live there. He dwelt among the people, not in the tabernacle

In Exodus 33:7-10, Moses would pitch the tent outside the camp, a good distance from the camp, and the Lord would meet him there.

Why? If God was dwelling amongst the people, then why would Moses need to pitch the tent a good distance from the camp, in order to meet with God, if God was already with the people???????

If and when I am shown some relevant facts 

But.... you refute relevant facts.

By the way..... whenever you have an answer as to why you think that Ezekiel's temple has no roof....... It's beyond me how you can have chambers to house priests and have guards and guard rooms to protect the Holy of Holies if it can  easily be accessed from above. 

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

Ezekiel's temple has no roof and if actually built would consume the city of Jerusalem and hang off the temple mount hundred of meters into the air. 

You have yet to show me, from scripture, why you believe this to be true. I have asked you several times, to no avail.

But.....so be it. It is what it is. 

We see the same scriptures ............... differently. 

You continue to say that Ezekiel's vision was only a vision, that it wasn't real.

Well sure, of course. Ezekiel was a prophet. I think most of Ezekiel is prophetic, but that doesn't make it any less real. 

I'll leave you with this from Ezekiel 37:24-27:

24 “And My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd; and they will walk in My ordinances, and keep My statutes and [a]follow them. 25 And they will live on the land that I gave to My servant Jacob, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and My servant David will be their leader forever. 26 And I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will [b]place them and multiply them, and set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 27 My dwelling place also will be among them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people.

14 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Surely it is not being suggested the next temple built in Jerusalem will be raised in three days. 

Quite possibly the JW's could do that..... :)

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

The temple in Ezekiel is the Millennial temple.   There is no temple in the new heaven and earth.  All prophecy comes in visions.

Or did I miss something?  

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

Revelation 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

Revelation 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Edited by DeighAnn

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

40 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

The temple in Ezekiel is the Millennial temple.   There is no temple in the new heaven and earth.  All prophecy comes in visions.

Or did I miss something?  

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

Revelation 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

Revelation 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

My bad.  It should be  sanctuary

Ezekiel 45:1 Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer an oblation unto the LORD, an holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of five and twenty thousand reeds, and the breadth shall be ten thousand. This shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.

Ezekiel 45:2 Of this there shall be for the sanctuary five hundred in length, with five hundred in breadth, square round about; and fifty cubits round about for the suburbs thereof.

Ezekiel 45:3 And of this measure shalt thou measure the length of five and twenty thousand, and the breadth of ten thousand: and in it shall be the sanctuary and the most holy place.

Ezekiel 45:4 The holy portion of the land shall be for the priests the ministers of the sanctuary, which shall come near to minister unto the LORD: and it shall be a place for their houses, and an holy place for the sanctuary.