IGNORED

Does water baptism precede regeneration?

Regenerated-Adult

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

6 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

NO..... I am so sorry.... I have to remember to put emoji's when I attempt to make a joke.....

I was referring to your comment, "you think in a way similar to me" ..... my response was to essentially say.... boy are you in trouble then.... and you lost all credibility with me........ Please tell me you see it now..... 

I will now continue on with your response but I was shaken when I saw how you received it..... so, so sorry, Charlie

Sorry Charlie...yes I do see it now. My mistake.

In any case I'm done here for now. Good thread! I have probably said all I can say on this subject. Have a good evening.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Charlie744 said:

Ok, I just finished reading your response and YOU WOULD HAVE EVERY REASON TO RESPOND AS YOU DID BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND I WAS ATTEMPTING TO MAKE FUN OF MYSELF BY SAYING IF YOU THINK YOU THINK LIKE I DO........ THEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS....

Please respond back as soon as you like .... I do not want another night of "water boarding"..... Charlie

I got it when posted, and felt assured Starise would get it,  eventually.
Your statement about your 5yrs in catholic school created your "quirks"
got my attention. I went to catholic school for ah, ah, twelve years.
I tend to free think too much, taking too many side roads on a journey,
and morph into a hole in morbid introspection.............default_cool2.gif.a39bb150975f5e0cb65dee4885e18f7f.gif
Other than that, I'm cool.

So, did you have six foot sister Illuminata in the eight grade also?...imagesddfd.jpg.7eea78d10149e4d9768c707cfa1031ba.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Sower said:

I got it when posted, and felt assured Starise would get it,  eventually.
Your statement about your 5yrs in catholic school created your "quirks"
got my attention. I went to catholic school for ah, ah, twelve years.
I tend to free think too much, taking too many side roads on a journey,
and morph into a hole in morbid introspection.............default_cool2.gif.a39bb150975f5e0cb65dee4885e18f7f.gif
Other than that, I'm cool.

So, did you have six foot sister Illuminata in the eight grade also?...imagesddfd.jpg.7eea78d10149e4d9768c707cfa1031ba.jpg

That is one frightening pic!

I went to a Catholic school from kindergarten to the 4th grade. And thank God because the nun who taught 5th grade was around 180 years old, was no taller than 5 foot, looked like the meanest witch in the Wizard of Oz AND WAS the meanest, most physically abusive crazy person.... My older brother had her as his 5h grade teacher and she hated him among many others. My mother went more than once in response to her getting physical with him... but in those times in Catholic school this was common and not usually challenged- the priests and nuns were mini-gods to be revered.. 

Charlie 

7 minutes ago, Josheb said:

But I didn't get numbers and letters. I have only numbers. Was the earlier post done first in Word and then pasted into a post? 

No, hold on, I’ll be right over!

Don’t know why you are unable to do it.., Charlie 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Josheb said:

lol.

I'm cool. :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: I'm cool. :beehive: I'm cool. :th_frusty: I'm cool. :fryingpan: I'm cool. :wacko: 

I can assure you the nuns had no adverse effect whatsoever. 

I'm cool. :cool:

Wanna see my papers proving it?:whistling:

Just now, Charlie744 said:

That is one frightening pic!

I went to a Catholic school from kindergarten to the 4th grade. And thank God because the nun who taught 5th grade was around 180 years old, was no taller than 5 foot, looked like the meanest witch in the Wizard of Oz AND WAS the meanest, most physically abusive crazy person.... My older brother had her as his 5h grade teacher and she hated him among many others. My mother went more than once in response to her getting physical with him... but in those times in Catholic school this was common and not usually challenged- the priests and nuns were mini-gods to be revered.. 

Charlie 

Ah, come on.
I still have have her photo hanging in my room..62b82ccac61f124531f13e0b24a33d46.jpg.5705c9bebcd57c82d2de724041a8836c.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sower said:

Ah, come on.
I still have have her photo hanging in my room..62b82ccac61f124531f13e0b24a33d46.jpg.5705c9bebcd57c82d2de724041a8836c.jpg

Oh no... it’s going to be a bad night.... it took me so many years and drugs to get rid of her image and you just destroyed all my progress with this one picture... where’s my gun... I think I have one bullet left....

Well, it was a good life... thanks again, Charlie 

• Haha 1

Just now, Josheb said:

Are you sure it is a her?

You were only a kid, after all.

I am not sure she was a she then... but I do think this was a picture of her in her early 100’s.... you could tell when she / he / it was around 150 or so, she / he / it wasn’t aging very well... Although she was still able to still crawl on the ceiling without any assistance, Charlie 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

12 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

NO..... I am so sorry.... I have to remember to put emoji's when I attempt to make a joke.....

I was referring to your comment, "you think in a way similar to me" ..... my response was to essentially say.... boy are you in trouble then.... and you lost all credibility with me........ Please tell me you see it now..... 

I will now continue on with your response but I was shaken when I saw how you received it..... so, so sorry, Charlie

I thought your comment was funny.  It reminded me of a joke by Groucho Marx, "I would never join a club that would have me as a member.".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, David1701 said:

I thought your comment was funny.  It reminded me of a joke by Groucho Marx, "I would never join a club that would have me as a member.".

Thank you for that David!!!!  I was attempting to bring in that kind of humor ..... once I saw the opening in Starise's opening sentence.... 

When I first saw his response I was mortified and thought he might have a heart attack from my terrible comment......... and I do not want to be responsible for such a thing..... well, not again anyway!  :whistling:

Got to remember to use these emoji's ..... you can get someone killed without them! :th_praying:

Best wishes always, Charlie

• Thumbs Up 1