• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

42 minutes ago, appy said:

If all John was.... is just a warm blob in Elizabeth's womb, without soul or spirit. There would not of been any reaction upon Mary's greeting. 

Luke 1:40-41
where she entered the home of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb,

that verse came to me a few minutes ago whilst in the kitchen,thank you.so we have recognition in the womb from an unborn child.now theres food for my thourts.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

38 minutes ago, appy said:

Why do you think I have the wrong verse?  re: 2 Samuel 12:23

oops,my bad.i must have been in the wrong chapter.i checked it twice aswell and it was differant,silly me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

The Call of Jeremiah
Jeremiah 1:4  Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 
5  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” 

Psalm 71:5  For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth. 
6  Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of you. 

Isaiah 49:5  And now the LORD says, he who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him; and that Israel might be gathered to him— for I am honoured in the eyes of the LORD, and my God has become my strength—

Psalm 139:13  For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

4 hours ago, grahampaul said:

A dog has heartbeat.

A dog has a heartbeat when it is alive. 

On 2/4/2021 at 8:04 AM, Beppybuva said:

Do miscarried, aborted, stillborn , etc. babies go to heaven?  Because if they do, it seems almost unfair. Why do they get to go to heaven while the rest of us suffer here on earth. Why couldn’t we have gone straight to heaven?  

Why are we here?  To learn and grow close to Jesus?  Ok then why are the babies able to skip that and go straight to heaven?

If babies can be given some type of exception and be admitted into heaven then why can’t we all be given that exception?  Why can’t we all just be allowed into heaven when we want to be?

first concering my previous reply of so has a dog!."Oh Lord,teach me to put my brain into gear before engaging my mouth"

should you be lamenting that some (still born or otherwise )get to heaven before you dosnt paul teach us that the dead will not supercede the living?.and may i respectfully point to a verse in psalms 139v13-16

3 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

and allso Isaiah 45v9-11

9 “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’? 10 Woe to the one who says to a father, ‘What have you begotten?’ or to a mother, ‘What have you brought to birth?’ 11 “This is what the LORD says— the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker: Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my hands?
having said this,i do believe our chilldren come under the belief of there parents.

• Followers:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 2/4/2021 at 9:04 AM, Beppybuva said:

Do miscarried, aborted, stillborn , etc. babies go to heaven?  Because if they do, it seems almost unfair. Why do they get to go to heaven while the rest of us suffer here on earth. Why couldn’t we have gone straight to heaven?  

Why are we here?  To learn and grow close to Jesus?  Ok then why are the babies able to skip that and go straight to heaven?

If babies can be given some type of exception and be admitted into heaven then why can’t we all be given that exception?  Why can’t we all just be allowed into heaven when we want to be?

Well, do you truly want fair? Then we will all have to go to hell for our sins.
Was it fair for Jesus Christ to die on the cross for sinners?
God is not fair, God is gracious and merciful.

And we should be thankful to God that He created us. And even though we were sinners, He sacrificed His only begotten Son, for us to be saved. We should be thankful that God saves infants. That He also saves murderers, liars, thiefs, adulterers, blasphemers. Because I am one.

Clearly we have to learn to accept God as our God and not be our own gods with our own personal desires. That is how sin came into the world.

If we accept God because God's will is according to our desires. Then that is not faith, that is just agreeing with Him. If we trust in God and deny our own selfish desires, that is true faith.

Romans 5:1-5

5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we also have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we celebrate in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also celebrate in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Why can’t we all just be allowed into heaven when we want to be?
Because we are not God and our lives are not ours. We are sinners, trying to be our own gods. And God says to you and to me, salvation is only by faith in Jesus Christ.

Edited by Wesley L
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 2/4/2021 at 12:04 AM, Beppybuva said:

If you know God, then you know God doesn't send innocent people to hell.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 2/4/2021 at 1:01 PM, Beppybuva said:

I don’t think my question is understood. 

I almost feel like babies that die are fortunate. They don’t have to go through life. They are given a pass into heaven. So then why do we have to go through life?  Why can’t we be given a pass into heaven ?  

We are given great freedom and potential and life from GOD. These gifts are not afforded those who do not see adulthood. With no wrong having been committed; what sort of justice would have the truly innocent punished, and those stripped of experience on this plain, stripped too of being eternally dear to and near to GOD?

Those given the blessing of life are often too given much potential and responsibility. To me a life of relative pain is still much better than having never existed. If it's a hell then it's a test. Let's all do whatever it is in our capacity to do to ensure that each other passes and is helped along the way. 

peace

Edited by popsthebuilder

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

1Cor 2:9  But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”

Psalm 31:19  Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind!