Beppybuva

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Do miscarried, aborted, stillborn , etc. babies go to heaven?  Because if they do, it seems almost unfair. Why do they get to go to heaven while the rest of us suffer here on earth. Why couldn’t we have gone straight to heaven?  

Why are we here?  To learn and grow close to Jesus?  Ok then why are the babies able to skip that and go straight to heaven?

If babies can be given some type of exception and be admitted into heaven then why can’t we all be given that exception?  Why can’t we all just be allowed into heaven when we want to be?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

@Beppybuva

If babies can be given some type of exception and be admitted into heaven then why can’t we all be given that exception?  Why can’t we all just be allowed into heaven when we want to be?

My post to you, is a bit long, so I have broken it into two posts for ease of reading.

God is being entirely fair. Because ALL mankind, no matter who they are, or what walk of life they are from, is given an “exception”. A better description of what I just said is God has provided a way for ALL mankind to receive eternal life. People run into a roadblock and miss that “exception”, when they suppress the truth from themselves.

The situation is a heart issue not a fairness issue. The bible teaches us that all mankind has a sin “nature”. That is, that all humans have the propensity to sin, because mankind inherited that propensity from Adam through federal headship. See, sin is NOT a person, but a deed, thought or action that goes against the character and holiness of God. Sin is an action of disobedience or rebellion against God. What is and is not regarded as sin, is not determined by human measurements, but on God's standard of holiness.

Our sin nature loves to sin, but it separates us from God and keeps us away from heaven. The result of sin is death, it is spiritual separation from God. Since God has hardwired into all peoples the knowledge of Himself; He has also revealed to all, His anger against wickedness (sin) to all peoples. Not just some people, but to all humans.  The bible says that not only has He revealed Himself to humans but also that wickedness (sin) will indeed be judged.  All of this is known to mankind instinctively without ever having read the bible or heard the gospel. Our own consciences prove this fact.

part 1 of 2 posts

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, God is love and mercy, but He is also justice; And justice demands death. But God's love, grace and mercy has provided a way out from His judgment and wrath on sin. It's about God's love for us, so much in that He has provided a “way out” or “exception” from judgment and condemnation.

John 3:16,17

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

We humans run into a roadblock when we reject the idea of a Creator who demands morality from His creation, and don't want to accept the free gift of eternal life, that God is offering. There will be NO sin in heaven, we can't take that with us.  God desires for us humans to be reconciled back to Him. But the free gift, God is offering requires a change of heart about our sin and a desire to know God.  This is what the gospel message is all about.  We are promised eternal life if we believe and trust Him. Jesus died in our place and rose again, so that we could have a relationship with God and be with Him forever.

1 Corinthians 15:3 - 4

that Christ died for our sins according to Scriptures, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures

John 14:6

I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

We can't earn salvation; we are saved by God's grace when we have faith in His Son, Jesus.  All you have to do, is believe you are a sinner, that Jesus died for your sins, and ask for His forgiveness.  Then turn from your sins;  Jesus knows you and loves you. What matters to Him is the attitude of your heart, your honesty.  When you are ready to give your life to Jesus Christ and receive eternal life, you can say this simple prayer.

Dear God, I know I am a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness.  I believe Jesus Christ is your Son.  I believe that Jesus died for my sins and that you raised Him to life.  I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord from this day forward.  Guide my life and help me to do your will.  In Jesus name,  Amen

Part 2 of 2 posts

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

It is God's creation so He can do as He pleases. To suggest He is unfair is a dangerous thought. Babies do not have our choices, but because God is who He is, I can see that babies get to see Him whereas we do not. Not right now. 

Because generally it is/was humans that caused the death of babies in one way or another, it is right and fitting that God redeem them because He does not wish any of us to be eternally lost. The physical is a mere 'blip' to the Lord High God. He is from everlasting to everlasting. Eternal.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

I agree with the above answers. However, Interesting question . . . IF you were God, what do you think is the proper thing to  be done???

Curious I am . . . Ray . . . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Ray12614 said:

I agree with the above answers. However, Interesting question . . . IF you were God, what do you think is the proper thing to  be done???

Curious I am . . . Ray . . . 

I would see that humans are hopelessly screwed up. They always take the wrong path. I would give them laws and ordinances in the hopes they would stray from the teaching of the Watchers (Gen6) and follow My ideas. I would be upset at Babel (Deut 32) and indict the various Holy ones that messed up who created instead the pantheons where they worshiped gods that they have not known. (Psalm 82)

Having noted all that from everlasting to everlasting, I would become a mere man and show them how to do it properly. I would expect them to kill Me and then I would rise again on the third day and refresh and redeem the fractured cosmos. The Cross and Resurrection.

Any human that believes in My Gospel would be Empowered and Saved. I would then be in the process of disarming the fallen hosts (Pentecost) and work toward the final battle for My Holy Hill, Mt Zion, Jerusalem.

I will win and Our supernatural enemies will be subjugated and destroyed by my Heavenly and Earthly Armies on The Last Day.

I will have Eden again and I will populate it with Human Holy Ones and my Heavenly Holy Ones - just as I did in the beginning.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, Beppybuva said:

Do miscarried, aborted, stillborn , etc. babies go to heaven?  Because if they do, it seems almost unfair. Why do they get to go to heaven while the rest of us suffer here on earth. Why couldn’t we have gone straight to heaven?  

Why are we here?  To learn and grow close to Jesus?  Ok then why are the babies able to skip that and go straight to heaven?

All babies go to heaven even if they are aborted or still born. God's will be done. We can not question God's authority. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I don’t think my question is understood. 

I almost feel like babies that die are fortunate. They don’t have to go through life. They are given a pass into heaven. So then why do we have to go through life?  Why can’t we be given a pass into heaven ?  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, Beppybuva said:

I almost feel like babies that die are fortunate. They don’t have to go through life. They are given a pass into heaven. So then why do we have to go through life?  Why can’t we be given a pass into heaven ?  

We are given a pass into Heaven, it is called faith in Jesus.

I think people understand what you meant. If babies go to heaven (and that is questioned by some) then it is unequal but that does not make it unfair. If we were to believe that babies are guaranteed entry into heaven, it is hard to imagine that Christians would be so opposed to abortion. An abortion would guarantee entry into heaven, while most people who make it to maturity, will be separated from God for eternity.

However, what we note is that it is God to whom all life belongs, it is His to give, and His to take away. We note that our responsibility to to protect innocent life. We allow and work for babies to be born, so that they can lead the life of fallowing God, that He has created them for.

God is sovereign, everything He created, He created for his purposes, and He is accountable to no one, for what he does with His creation. We know that God is just, and loving, and gracious, and merciful. When we understand this about Him, there is no reason to ask question about God, that begin with "why"!

Of course, we wonder these things, but when we understand that everything God does is true and right and good, then we cannot use the word "unfair" concerning God. When we think that we know better than God does, and we disagree with His statements and actions, we are calling God a liar and or evil, etc. something that a believer never does.

God saves people at His discretion, for his reasons, and He sends people to Hell the same way. It is not our place to challenge God's sovereign decisions, it is our place to bend the knee to him, and agree with Him, simply because He owns us, and is always right.

God is fair, but how that affects people is not equality. What about that guy, is not our business, how we deal with God, and He with us, is between He and us. Don't worry about dead babies, worry about yourself and your relationship with God. 

Know that all of us are sinners, and for those of us who believe, there is salvation provided. Not all questions we have, are answered or given to us, not that we are smart enough to understand God's mind. Understanding is not what we need, faith is what we need.

Although we need to be concerned about ourselves and our relationship with God through the Savior, we are also concerned about obedience to Him, because that is one way we love God. One way to be obedient, is to preach the gospel to others. If you think it unfair that babies go to heaven, while others may not, why not tell other who did not dies as babies, about the Savior, so that those people can believe and go to heaven.

So if you see it as unfair, change your mind (repent) and look you the heart of the matter. God does what is right. If that is the case, then it is not unfair. Pray for understanding from Him. People like us, can only offer opinions and guesses, and we are all flawed in understanding, because we are limited in wisdom, and are sinners. Admit your sin, repent of it, turn to Him for forgiveness, and pass that one to others. Let others see their sin, and the solution. In that way, they can change their ways, and turn to God, repent of their sins, and live a live of righteousness and effort to imitate Jesus. God gives the opportunity to avoid Hell. If a person refuses, then Hell is not unfair, it is a destiny earned.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Beppybuva said:

Where in the scriptures does it state that babies (or anyone else) goes to Heaven when they die?