Guest clancy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

Lo her teaching is highly suspect, ranging from prosperity gospel to blatant false teaching.

If listeningor watching to her you will need to check out what she is saying very carefully.

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, Who me said:

Lo her teaching is highly suspect, ranging from prosperity gospel to blatant false teaching.

If listeningor watching to her you will need to check out what she is saying very carefully.

Oh I do.....I find her to be anointed by the Lord for ministry,....the Lord speaks to me through her, I have grown in the Lord, since listening to her, I believe God led me to her on YouTube.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

I find Joyce Meyer to be an excellent teacher. Her focus is on teaching practical Christianity; including encouraging Christians towards spiritual maturity - so some of her teaching can be confronting. But I think her teaching is definitely anointed of God.

I find I rarely agree with anyone about everything 100% (I even disagree with some things I've said in the past). There are a few times I've disagreed with Joyce Meyer - usually over non-essential issues. I consider her to be sincere, and honest, and have no hesitation about recommending her highly.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

13 minutes ago, Tristen said:

I find Joyce Meyer to be an excellent teacher. Her focus is on teaching practical Christianity; including encouraging Christians towards spiritual maturity - so some of her teaching can be confronting. But I think her teaching is definitely anointed of God.

I find I rarely agree with anyone about everything 100% (I even disagree with some things I've said in the past). There are a few times I've disagreed with Joyce Meyer - usually over non-essential issues. I consider her to be sincere, and honest, and have no hesitation about recommending her highly.

So do I, I honestly believe God led me to her, it’s like she speaks my language, which is the Holy Spirit,

Me too Tristram,I don’t agree with everything she says, I also disagree with what I’ve said in the past as well....

Thats how we learn and grow, staying tethered/ close to God, there is nothing like it.....but I believe he helps us get close to him and surrender....unfortunately ,there were some things I didn’t want to let go of......through his love and understanding, plus me doing my bit, listening and being obedient, I am at the place I am today.

Praise His Holy Name!....for without him, we are “ nothing”.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, clancy said:

Have you heard of her?

What do you think of her teaching?

For ANY and EVERY teacher/advice/study, check against the scriptures.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

From my experience what she teaches seems to be fairly consistent with the Bible. Admittedly I haven't looked at anything she teaches with a fine toothed comb. I have read things I can't confirm. If true would put her in the same place as the prosperity gospel preachers ( she lives in extravagance using ministry money ) .  This is a grey area. God sees the heart. It isn't a sin to be wealthy. Many ministry people have done very well on ministry coat tails. 

I personally believe extreme extravagance using a ministry and then saying the ministry always needs money indicates a deeper problem. Many TV teachers who are crying the ministry needs your donations are living in multi million dollar houses. WWJD?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, clancy said:

Have you heard of her?

What do you think of her teaching?

Not my cup of tea.