Whyme

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

If someone is telling you today God is punishing you because of your sins this is not truth as it is impossible because God has no right to punish anyone for his sins, because Jesus Christ is on the way or the stripes of Jesus Christ on his back is on the way.

The punishment stopped there two thousand years ago. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/5/2021 at 9:52 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

They only had to believe without doing anything else as it was the custom under the Law, they did not have to offered any sacrifices for their rituals because no rituals are needed as Jesus Christ had already offered himself up as a sacrifice on the Cross. 

That is concerning "they" who are saved through believing in Jesus Christ. But I (being saved for several decades) was addressing what you first said, that we who are already Christians "don't have sufficient faith in His promises"..

In my previous post I said:

"Perhaps we aren't having sufficient faith in His promises because we don't know how to.

Perhaps you could tell us how."

In your response post you gave the theological history of Jesus sacrifice that payed for all the promises to be available to us. I know about that. I didn't ask for that.

When you said that we don't have sufficient faith in His promises.. you specifically cited Isa.53:4-5 which addresses our spirit, our soul, and our body.

I asked that you tell us how to get that sufficient faith, because obviously just knowing that Jesus paid for all that we would have need of by his crucifixion, hasn't made us all be healthy in our spirits, our souls or our bodies. Is there any among us who have "grown up to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ"? No, none of use could claim that as true.

To be told that we don't have sufficient faith with there not yet being given a  remedy of getting sufficient faith leaves us all with a problem.. So, again, I ask.. if you know the answer, could you tell us how to have sufficient faith in His promises in the areas mentioned in Isa.53:4-5?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

That is concerning "they" who are saved through believing in Jesus Christ. But I (being saved for several decades) was addressing what you first said, that we who are already Christians "don't have sufficient faith in His promises"..

In my previous post I said:

"Perhaps we aren't having sufficient faith in His promises because we don't know how to.

Perhaps you could tell us how."

In your response post you gave the theological history of Jesus sacrifice that payed for all the promises to be available to us. I know about that. I didn't ask for that.

When you said that we don't have sufficient faith in His promises.. you specifically cited Isa.53:4-5 which addresses our spirit, our soul, and our body.

I asked that you tell us how to get that sufficient faith, because obviously just knowing that Jesus paid for all that we would have need of by his crucifixion, hasn't made us all be healthy in our spirits, our souls or our bodies. Is there any among us who have "grown up to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ"? No, none of use could claim that as true.

To be told that we don't have sufficient faith with there not yet being given a  remedy of getting sufficient faith leaves us all with a problem.. So, again, I ask.. if you know the answer, could you tell us how to have sufficient faith in His promises in the areas mentioned in Isa.53:4-5?

First of all we have to get to know Jesus. 

It's no good to read the old scriptures and stop there thinking that this way we get to understand Jesus Christ. 

We have to look into what he did when he was sojourning with the disciples Galilee and Judea. 

First of all I never said that we do not have faith, because every one has faith, even those who say that they do not have faith they have faith but when they are seeking to see their faith through a miracle they speak those words because the miracle did not happen. 

This is not the case, things they are not as they seem to us.

The answer is not easy and cannot be given in one paragraph but as we look in specific examples we can understand better what takes place. 

The parents pray for their children who may be in high fever semi-delirious, and may ask for prayers.

Their faith and the faith of the person who prays for them will help the children to recover.  

It helps if the person who prays can hear from the Holy Spirit...

And the Holy Spirit may give instructions what to do. The Holy Spirit has to respond to the prayer request.

Most of the time we have to give lots of time when they are emotions and attitudes of the set mind involved 

The rebuilding takes place gradually and the person needs to fight one own self. 

And not to give in.

We should not feel that we are strangers to Jesus and that he does not want to help us for some reason. 

We must have a strong desire to be help by Jesus Christ no matter what we thing about our selves because we are worthy all the time to receive help from Jesus. 

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

By His stripes we are healed of what?

We were healed of any disease in the body, soul and spirit.

• This is Worthy 1

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

Basically i believe it says in preferred context that Christ suffered so we did not have to. Christ brought spiritual and emotional healing and its seen through living as a christian our reactions and action tend to be more emotionally secure. We can also see Christ as a doctor in the sense that He healed us from illnesses. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,092
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

Amen and Amen! And He has been my only Doctor for 20+years now, and has healed me several times during the years. Praise His Holy Name! 🎶🎹 ⬆️ 🎼 🎻 🆙 😊 

IMG-20201107-WA0000.jpg