IGNORED

God places it on our hearts ,when we are to apologise.

Guest clancy

Guest clancy
5 hours ago, OneLight said:

We each will stand before the Lord and give account for every word we speak. Matthew 12:26

Should it matter?  That depends on if you are going to live your life for Christ according to what another does or feels.  I, for one, will not allow anyone to control my walk with Christ by resting my forgiveness on another persons sincerity.  Neither will I give another power to deny my apology by the hardness of their heart.  As long as my heart is right with the Lord, then I've done all I can do to create peace with another.

I live my life for the Lord, I look to Him for everything,...but aren’t we also meant to learn from each other?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  10

9 hours ago, Josheb said:

No shifting onuses, please.

Good morning.. I'm asking you the same question you asked me. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

8 hours ago, clancy said:
13 hours ago, OneLight said:

We each will stand before the Lord and give account for every word we speak. Matthew 12:26

Should it matter?  That depends on if you are going to live your life for Christ according to what another does or feels.  I, for one, will not allow anyone to control my walk with Christ by resting my forgiveness on another persons sincerity.  Neither will I give another power to deny my apology by the hardness of their heart.  As long as my heart is right with the Lord, then I've done all I can do to create peace with another.

I live my life for the Lord, I look to Him for everything,...but aren’t we also meant to learn from each other?

Yes, we are to learn from each other, if what we learn is of the Lord, rejecting what is of the world.  What is it in my post that would cause you to think otherwise?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

8 hours ago, clancy said:

Yes we are, Clancy. This is fundamental to the normal operation of the Body of Christ.

You cut off a foot and separate it from the rest of the body and what happens.

Another analogy is a tourniquet. It will cut of the blood supply. The Life of Christ flows within the Body from a member to another--but it is all Christ. This is a very real and vital reality.

Guest clancy
24 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, we are to learn from each other, if what we learn is of the Lord, rejecting what is of the world.  What is it in my post that would cause you to think otherwise?

24 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I answered your post....to think otherwise....not sure what you mean.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,877
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/25/2021 at 5:11 PM, johnthebaptist said:

But I was replaying to Popsthebuilder.

You can have your own private chat by PM someone. 

As long as you are on a public feed you are addressing the issue and anyone is call to decide to participate or to give reputation, that's why reputation is active. 

**and this is not debating an issue between two people only.

Now saying that it is me and I am not someone who says: that what I said this is it, and not buts about it. And I am not accountable to anyone for what I say and do, because I am and because I am not a someone put is in charge of others accountability. 

Even a parent is accoundable of how is treating the children. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You can have your own private chat by PM someone. 

As long as you are on a public feed you are addressing the issue and anyone is call to decide to participate or to give reputation, that's why reputation is active. 

**and this is not debating an issue between two people only.

Now saying that it is me and I am not someone who says: that what I said this is it, and not buts about it. And I am not accountable to anyone for what I say and do, because I am and because I am not a someone put is in charge of others accountability. 

Even a parent is accoundable of how is treating the children. 

If someone publicly quotes me, I think I have the right to publicly respond.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,877
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

If someone publicly quotes me, I think I have the right to publicly respond.

The question is not about you, it is about the post.

When someone makes a public announcement he should entertain responses from any member and not prohibit any one from responding as if they are doing something wrong as to elicit a rebuke. Why would someone has to carry and live with the burden of being rebuke in puplic that reflects on their consiense believing that they have done something that needs correction.

That reminds me of the time when women were not allowed to vote or even needed permission to speak.

Not in the Holy Spirit who does not distinguish because of age, gender and social and business status. And ... And... between a literate and illiterate. 

GOD BLESS 

I enjoy your post when I have to enjoy them, they have a message.  

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

12 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The question is not about you, it is about the post.

When someone makes a public announcement he should entertain responses from any member and not prohibit any one from responding as if they are doing something wrong as to elicit a rebuke. Why would someone has to carry and live with the burden of being rebuke in puplic that reflects on their consiense believing that they have done something that needs correction.

That reminds me of the time when women were not allowed to vote or even needed permission to speak.

Not in the Holy Spirit who does not distinguish because of age, gender and social and business status. And ... And... between a literate and illiterate. 

GOD BLESS 

I enjoy your post when I have to enjoy them, they have a message.  

When someone speaks to me, I will not ignore them, just as you are speaking to me now.

• Thanks 1

Guest clancy
16 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

When someone speaks to me, I will not ignore them, just as you are speaking to me now.

Are you sure you aren’t trying to have the “ last word”...???