• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You are attempting to apply a scripture pointed to the Jews, to the church. 

Sorry, but that does not work.

Your claims are "False"

The words were directed to "The Church" where there's neither Jew nor Greek, those persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ

"Yes" The Church Will Be Present on Earth, There Won't Be A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Don't Be Deceived

"The Church" seen in Luke 21 below, those who are persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ, they will be eyewitnesses of the future great tribulation and second coming of Jesus in the heavens, your claim of a pre-tribulation rapture would be false

The Tribulation verses 25-26 below, the Second Coming verses 27-28 below

"Yes" The Church On Earth, Hated By The World For The Name Of Jesus (Verse 17)

Luke 21:17 & 25-28KJV

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You are free to believe anything. God allows us that freedom.

Paul, the only writer of the NT that had revealed knowledge of the rapture, wrote that the church would be raptured before God begins His wrath. That would be just before the 6th seal start of the Day of His wrath.

John confirms that in Revelation 7. God will NOT ALLOW any "hurt" on the earth until He sees the 144,000 sealed and sees the church safely in heaven.

I Strongly Disagree, As My Post Above Clearly Documents

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I disagree. I think it is possible. 

You may disagree. I respect your right to disagree. I have studied the OSAS topic extensively, and i have heard every argument there is against it. I can assure you it is very biblical. If even 1 true believer in all of history ever forfeited salvation after having received it, then it would disprove several dozen different passages of scripture and make the bible and God a liar. I would encourage you to do a deep study into the subject. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You only think John does not say this. He doesn't—in so many words. But when one studies the seals, trumpets and bowls, the 7th seal is the only place that makes sense for the start of the 70th week.

Where do you propose to begin the week?

66/67 AD.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

66/67 AD.

You are only 1900 and some odd years off!

1 hour ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

You may disagree. I respect your right to disagree. I have studied the OSAS topic extensively, and i have heard every argument there is against it. I can assure you it is very biblical. If even 1 true believer in all of history ever forfeited salvation after having received it, then it would disprove several dozen different passages of scripture and make the bible and God a liar. I would encourage you to do a deep study into the subject. 

OSAS argument has to do with whether or not one is always born again, of after being born again they can somehow become NOT born again. This is a different subject.

We are not talking about whether or not someone is or will remain born again. We are talking about whether or not all born again people will be eligible for the rapture.

I think you will agree that someone that is born again can be a born again THIEF. Then can have sticky fingers. They could also be a born again LIAR. Do you agree?

Now we have a different question: will someone that is a LIAR (having lies they have not repented of) be eligible for the rapture? Will someone that is a THIEF (they stole without repenting) be elibible?

Will a luke warm born again person be eligible?

Will someone NOT LOOKING FOR Jesus when He comes be eligible?

I am guessing there are going to be born again people LEFT BEHIND.

It is only a guess.

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I have studied the OSAS topic extensively, and i have heard every argument there is against it. 

The Hebrew was saved from Egypt, but they were not loyal till the end so one generation must die in the 40 years of dessert Wilderness. 

You cannot claim eternal Salvation before you reach the finish line and receive the crown of life.

Thats why your Osas theory will not save you.

To be called, to be choosen and to be faithful and loyal till you reach the finish line. Its called saved.

Edited by R. Hartono

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I Strongly Disagree, As My Post Above Clearly Documents

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Which did Paul write first: the rapture or the Day of the Lord?

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Which did Paul write first: the rapture or wrath?

Is the great crowd in Revelation chapter 7 written before chapter 19, or after chapter 19 (Christ's coming to Armageddon.)

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claims are "False"

The words were directed to "The Church" where there's neither Jew nor Greek, those persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ

"Yes" The Church Will Be Present on Earth, There Won't Be A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Don't Be Deceived

"The Church" seen in Luke 21 below, those who are persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ, they will be eyewitnesses of the future great tribulation and second coming of Jesus in the heavens, your claim of a pre-tribulation rapture would be false

The Tribulation verses 25-26 below, the Second Coming verses 27-28 below

"Yes" The Church On Earth, Hated By The World For The Name Of Jesus (Verse 17)

Luke 21:17 & 25-28KJV

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

You write myths.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

OSAS argument has to do with whether or not one is always born again, of after being born again they can somehow become NOT born again. This is a different subject.

We are not talking about whether or not someone is or will remain born again. We are talking about whether or not all born again people will be eligible for the rapture.

I think you will agree that someone that is born again can be a born again THIEF. Then can have sticky fingers. They could also be a born again LIAR. Do you agree?

Now we have a different question: will someone that is a LIAR (having lies they have not repented of) be eligible for the rapture? Will someone that is a THIEF (they stole without repenting) be elibible?

Will a luke warm born again person be eligible?

Will someone NOT LOOKING FOR Jesus when He comes be eligible?

I am guessing there are going to be born again people LEFT BEHIND.

It is only a guess.

I am 100% certain that EVERY single born again person on earth at the moment of the rapture WILL be raptured. You seem to be trying to make a distinction that doesn't appear in scripture. You can't have 1 born again person raptured and another left behind. Yes even the sinning ones will be raptured, as we are all still sinning. Saved is saved, period. Christ can't leave part of his body behind. It makes no sense. 

• Well Said! 2