IGNORED

They keep saying benefits of vaccine outweigh risks despites of many deaths.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

9 hours ago, LadyKay said:

What is the name of this doctor and who is saying you are not allowed to hear his opinion? 

It's hard to remember with all the censorship going on in the main stream, but fortunately there are sites that keep the videos going. 

Even this site keeps them going.  :)

Hurray?  :whoop-dee-doo:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

It's hard to remember with all the censorship going on in the main stream, but fortunately there are sites that keep the videos going. 

Even this site keeps them going.  :)

Hurray?  :whoop-dee-doo:

Maybe it isn't censoring? Maybe they are being careful not to put up misleading, false,and  misinformation out there?

34 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Maybe it isn't censoring? Maybe they are being careful not to put up misleading, false,and  misinformation out there?

No, the main stream media keeps up the 'misleading, false and misinformation' and takes down the truth.   They are really famous for doing it.

That's the problem with censorship; the MSM cannot take on the truth in a real debate so they must hide it.

12 hours ago, Sparks said:

No, the main stream media keeps up the 'misleading, false and misinformation' and takes down the truth.   They are really famous for doing it.

That's the problem with censorship; the MSM cannot take on the truth in a real debate so they must hide it.

No. I stand by what I say. They just can't put any quack doctor on and let them spout off nonsense about stuff. That would not be responsible journalism. That is way you do not see this nonsense on the main stream news. Because it is simply nonsense. 

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

No. I stand by what I say. They just can't put any quack doctor on and let them spout off nonsense about stuff. That would not be responsible journalism. That is way you do not see this nonsense on the main stream news. Because it is simply nonsense. 

They are not quack doctors.  

Have you noticed that Flat Earthers are really not that affected much by the media and social media censorship?  Why?  No doubt, its because their cause is self-refuting, sure; but it's also that it's mainly that their beliefs don't get in the way of any media agenda.  You would have to admit, Flat Earth beliefs are a type of quackery that could be harmful to teach children and others, but the reason it survives it does not interfere with any money making schemes from giant corporations, or agendas of government and media.

When a person goes to medical school for 14 years majoring in bio/physics, practice for an additional 30 years in good standing, you're no quack.  If such a person says that taking an untested, unapproved 'vaccine' is risky, you can take their word for it.  They will even explain why. 

But really, anyone with a heartbeat can see that taking any medicine that's unapproved, untested and shot out the door in months cannot really be known to be 'safe and effective.'  The people who say it is 'safe and effective' are the quacks.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Have you noticed that Flat Earthers are really not that affected much by the media and social media censorship?  Why?

I would say it is because flat eathers do not cause any real danger buy spouting off that they believe that the earth is flat. Were has quack dr. can put people's lives as risk with the false things they are telling people. They can kill people with their misinformation. To my knowledge no one has died as a result of believing that the earth is flat. The same can not be said about so called "doctors" peddling false claims about Covid-19. 

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

But really, anyone with a heartbeat can see that taking any medicine that's unapproved, untested and shot out the door in months cannot really be known to be 'safe and effective.' 

This is true. But the Covid vaccine has not been untested and unapproved. There were months of clinical studies done. Thus the reason why it took almost a year before the vaccine was ready. 

31 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I would say it is because flat eathers do not cause any real danger buy spouting off that they believe that the earth is flat. Were has quack dr. can put people's lives as risk with the false things they are telling people. They can kill people with their misinformation.

Right, it's just that the quacks are the ones pushing the vaccines.  No one seems to be warning people of the risks.  It's not 0% risks, you know.

When they say "Safe and Effective," how could they know?  What are the long term effects of any Covid 19 vaccine?

To my knowledge no one has died as a result of believing that the earth is flat. The same can not be said about so called "doctors" peddling false claims about Covid-19.

People have died by taking the Covid 19 vaccines, some right there on the spot.  Do you keep up with all the countries that have banned the vaccines due to the deaths?

This is true. But the Covid vaccine has not been untested and unapproved. There were months of clinical studies done. Thus the reason why it took almost a year before the vaccine was ready. 

None of the Covid 19 vaccines are approved.   They have Emergency Use Authorization, but that's not approval.  These vaccines are not vaccines, they are gene therapy. 

35 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Right, it's just that the quacks are the ones pushing the vaccines.

Uh...no.  

No one seems to be warning people of the risks.  It's not 0% risks, you know.

No again. People have been told of the possible side effects. I was when I sign up for my shot. Every medication and vaccine shot can have side effects. But the risk is very low compare to getting Covid. 

People have died by taking the Covid 19 vaccines, some right there on the spot.  Do you keep up with all the countries that have banned the vaccines due to the deaths?

And 572,190 in the US have died from Covid. Why are you not all up and arms about that? The only ban I know on Covid vaccine is the AstraZeneca. To my understand AstraZeneca has not been approved in the US. at this point in time. 

None of the Covid 19 vaccines are approved. 

I have no idea where you are getting your info from. But you really should find a better source. Three Covid vaccines were approved for us in the US.  

Here is a link from July 2020 explaining the Covid-19 vaccine trials. https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/experimental-coronavirus-vaccine-safe-produces-immune-response

I am sorry you got fooled into believing the misinformation put out there by misleading people.  

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

No again. People have been told of the possible side effects. I was when I sign up for my shot. Every medication and vaccine shot can have side effects. But the risk is very low compare to getting Covid.

Did they tell them that one possible side effect is instant death?  I doubt it.

And 572,190 in the US have died from Covid. Why are you not all up and arms about that? The only ban I know on Covid vaccine is the AstraZeneca. To my understand AstraZeneca has not been approved in the US. at this point in time.

Well, 6% of that.  Based on past math, it would make it about 34,331 by now, according to the CDC's prior corrections.  There is another thread about the numbers on this site.

Three Covid vaccines were approved for us in the US.

No, they were Emergency Use Authorized (EUA).   They are not approved.  They would be approved in about 2023, or 2024.

The reason why you see no commercials is because it's not approved. People like yourself who have taken it early are the trials.

From the CDC's own site:

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Now you know.

I am sorry you got fooled into believing the misinformation put out there by misleading people.  

I was not.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

so far there are over 70 million people in the USA that have completed the vaccination series.    The most effective is the Pfizer at about 95%

So that means that there are about 3.5 million people who have had the vaccines but will not be effective. (actually it's more than that because the other vaccines are not as effective as the Pfizer.)

So until the number of people who have had the vaccine and got the virus exceeds three and a half million I don't think I will worry.    If I want to worry about something I should worry about being in part of that 5% and not telling others not to take the vaccine.