• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

1 Corinthians 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

This whole  political U.N.=  Luciferian, occult,False dove of peace pandemic,  has been one big mess of confusion -spy Op-  intended so to mess with peoples heads by : instilling fear ,  by their  merry- go-round lockstep plan   changing yes /no ,no/ yes  to brake people, fill them with fear and bring them to compliance to their plan= connecting all to the AI Beast system: the internet of things. You will see its cumming,  the plan is out there for people to research and find, just some don't bother or are just so asleep to bother or care.

This Covid-19 pandemic was the ruse used to promote world wide mRNA vaccination. Its not meant to cure anything, its meant to change you, to change your ownership to God to their ownership, the ownership of the patent makers of the vaccine. To get you to be their CHATTEL -an item of property other than real estate.

The U.N has changed man from being classified under human being, under the U.N. human beings are now classified as animals, and under such a classifications, doctors will be paid to kill whoever they dictate needs to be terminated.

Do you think satan comes out and tells you plainly he is going to kill you?

of course not.

Satan comes disguised as an angel of light. he will try and come and give you FALSE HOPE, FALSE PEACE, FALSE  PROMISES and FALSE Solutions, that will look to many like a GOOD THING when in deed it is a TRAP whose only goal is to STEAL -KILL- DESTROY.

But should we worry? Will God protect us? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Whyme said:

But should we worry? Will God protect us? 

No we as Christian should not worry , should not fear, but place ALL in Gods hands and  keep close to Him and His Word.

As long as we are living for Him and by His Word, He is always there for us till we return back to Him forever.

How Does God Protect?

He protects us by us living by His WORD.

Matthew 4:4

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Eph ch 6.

By knowing His Word and by abiding by His
Word.

Do you remember the story of the 10 virgins?

The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins

Matthew 25

25 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

“And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour [b]in which the Son of Man is coming.

The wise virgins kept their oil lamps full
the unwise virgins did not.

Revelation 18:23
The Doom of Babylon
22And the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will never ring out in you again. Nor will any craftsmen of any trade be found in you again, nor the sound of a millstone be heard in you again. 23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again, and the voices of a bride and bridegroom will never call out in you again. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery- PHARMAKIA.” 24And there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth.…

what part of meow do you not undestandindex.jpg

•  

Edited by 1to3
  • Thanks 1

Our Bodies are the Temple where the Holy Spirit of God resides.

1 Corinthians 6:19

The Temple of the Holy Spirit
18Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

Matthew 24:

The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand),

I repeat: Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

What purpose does satan have?

To Steal, kill and destroy.

Satan wants to kill you, your temple where God resides and takes its place.

These Covid vaccines are not cures they are polymers, nanoparticles, Crisper technology, genetic modifiers, changing you from within, recreating your insides to no longer be Gods wonderfully made human with God given genome inheritance ,   instead these vaccines make you marked with new synthetic technology, becoming from human to animal CHATTEL of the Beast, hooked-up forever with the BEAST system and no longer recognizable to God, for you have forsaken your naturally given God given genome birthright for an artificial beast system one.

You cannot Serve both God and mammon.

Easau gave up his God given birth right for a bowl of lentil stew.

Are you willing to do the same?

Edited by 1to3
  • This is Worthy 1

Getting all connected to the AI Beast system. =the  internet of things.

They are looking to modify all life forms so to claim ownership to it and be able to track all and continue to modify and lay claims of ownership to all they modiffied .

Under new regulations from the U.N., humans are now classified as animals.  Under this classification doctors  get paid by the government to kill without repercussion.

These synthetic gene modifiers  are placed in our arm. our arm is connected to the hand. ( soon to come is the-do it yourself- micro-array needle patch vaccine)   the PCR test is placed up the nose to the cruciform place witch is a fine bone barrier, that divides/seperates the nose from the brain. it goes to where the forehead is.

Ancient Egyptians used to torture their slaves by placing a stick up the nose causing injury to the cruciform plate.

When you get injury to the cruciform plate, it can cause serious injury, from brain fluid seeping out, to getting meningitis, to loosing the sense of smell and taste.

Exodus 20:2 And God spoke all these words: 2“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3You shall have no other gods before Me.…

Have you noticed the fascination and going back to the occult ways of Egypt? Last week they were showing on main stream media the parade of the Egyptians Gods...

You cannot be part of the Occult and be part of God.

you cannot serve both

As Christians we need to be sober and vigilant:

1 Peter 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Some are still saying, I don't think the vaccines is the mark, I'm waiting for a sign, the antichrist will say out loud he is the antichrist, will make himself know inside the temple.... and then I will know to resist and not take the mark.

Are you so sure?

Just look how easy it was for Eve and Adam to get deceived.

The were warned... The signs were there... They really had no excuse to say no one warned them especially when God Himself warned them.

Repent and choose God before its to late.

Edited by 1to3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

How did the Covid virus get out of the building in Wuhan China it was in? Did someone deliberately take it out and infect the world with it? Was it a biological weapon? Or are all those who know the truth dead?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  33

20 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

Ok this is NOT about bashing people who do or do not have the covid vaccine  

I cant have it due to various allergies that would make me a prime candidate for problematic reactions  so if the government manage to get the new rules passed ( and it looks like they will ) I will NOT be able to work in a hospital or care home or travel outside my own country ( none of which I plan to do anyway )  Some shops are saying they will demand to see a " covid passport " issued when you have had both vaccinations before you can enter their shops or receive a home delivery of goods and this is just the start  SOOO is it a taste of things to come when people will be required to have " the mark of the beast " in order to buy and sell ?  

The mindset of the mark of the beast is here. We are at the end. All the signs tell us so.

Keep focused on the biblical Lord Jesus and keep reading those bibles everyone because the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,163
  • Content Per Day:  9.57
  • Days Won:  149

16 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Some 5,800 Americans contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it, federal officials said Thursday.

The Americans got the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, despite getting two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson jabs, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told news outlets.

Of the 5,800 fully vaccinated people who were confirmed as so-called breakthrough cases, nearly 400 required treatment at hospitals and 74 died.

“To date, no unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics,” the CDC told CNN in an email.

The CDC did not respond to a request for a breakdown of the cases by state and demographic detail.

States last month began reporting numbers for people who had gotten infected despite full vaccination. Epidemiologists in Washington state identified 217 of the cases, five of whom died. In Michigan, 246 of the cases were recorded between Jan. 1 and March 31. Three of those patients perished.

Not saying anything negative here against any of this. Adding a few thoughts to it.

Before COVID, several people in my circles died for unknown reasons. This would have been long before COVID. It is actually fairly common for people to die and the docs aren't exactly sure what killed them. The coroner needs some kind of cause to put on the death certificate so they put down their best guess which may or may not be correct. They rule out foul play and narrow it down looking at the body. When many people die such as has happened with COVID, the attention to detail slips because services are overwhelmed.

What is assumed to be COVID might not be COVID. I think COVID makes a convenient excuse right now and allows for things to slip by that might not normally happen. This is the skeptic in me talking. Long before they disclosed there were variants I suspected it because things just weren't lining up. Different people were getting different symptoms for supposedly the same thing. Some less severe, some life threatening. This was all explained away as some people having a stronger immunity to it.  When was the last time in recent history where ONE virus had so many varying different outcomes? This "virus" is all over the place in terms of pinning it down. I can find no comparison. If you remember in the beginning of the virus it was said younger people were almost immune to it. Now younger people are getting it whatever "it" is. 

This is the conspiracy theorist coming out in me. It really looks to me like they are going around dropping different things here and there. They go down to Brazil and let something else out. God only knows what they are really doing. Too many things simply don't add up with any consistency. Vaccinations in the past have always been consistent and long term. I am no biology/virus major so maybe I'm wrong about this next statement, while viruses mutate in to more resistant strains I don't recall getting all of these different variants in such a short amount of time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,608
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Starise said:

What is assumed to be COVID might not be COVID

Early on in this situation, I think the Covid deaths were somehow linked to gov money. I do know that some deaths were wrongly assigned. Maybe for this reason..?

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,608
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  21

The lines are being blurred even as we speak. The double-tongued gov statements indicate they have not got a clue, but a good crisis can never be let go to waste.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,163
  • Content Per Day:  9.57
  • Days Won:  149

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Early on in this situation, I think the Covid deaths were somehow linked to gov money. I do know that some deaths were wrongly assigned. Maybe for this reason..?

Yes. Here hospitals were being reimbursed a tidy sum if they reported a death as COVID. I have not heard this has gone away.

• Thumbs Up 1