• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, just_abc said:

Thanks..  But perhaps your country could send the doses to India too?  

India is facing such a dire situation right now....  

Heartbreaking....   :(

https://www.bbc.com/news/56876695

Thanks.

Sadly, India's health ambassador (a well known actor), died less than 24 hours after getting the Covid 19 vaccine he was promoting.  Coincidentally, his injection was televised with him promoting that it was 'safe and effective,' and now he is dead.

This just happened on the 17th, a few days ago.

India’s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I wasn't going to get the vaccine, however my Mother is in a nursing home and I haven't been able to see her except thru a window for months now.  They announced in room visits but vaccination was required, so I got it.  However, I didn't read the fine print.. it turns out only the resident had to be vaccinated, not the visitors!  Anyway, I got the J&J one, and I was "sick" for at least 1.5 weeks.  I felt very tired and couldn't get enough sleep.  I was still able to work and it didn't really affect my life except for being dead tired.

I hadn't planned on getting it as I said earlier.. they whammed it out there way too fast and it's so interlaced with politics who knows what the shot really contains and I am very suspicious.  However, I put it in the Lord's hand so I could visit my Mom, if I had known I didn't need it I wouldn't have gotten it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Sadly, India's health ambassador (a well known actor), died less than 24 hours after getting the Covid 19 vaccine he was promoting.  Coincidentally, his injection was televised with him promoting that it was 'safe and effective,' and now he is dead.

This just happened on the 17th, a few days ago.

India’s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

A couple of news articles from the Times of India ..

1.  This article is from when he was possibly still alive in hospital.. and has some news about his medical condition /what happened.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/actor-vivek-critical-admitted-to-chennai-hospital/articleshow/82098633.cms

2.  This article is when he had passed away.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/actor-vivekh-passes-away-after-being-hospitalised/articleshow/82111126.cms

From both the articles above it appears he had a cardiac arrest caused by a very blocked artery.  It is quite possible it had nothing to do with the vaccine?

Also .. a small side note..the vaccine he took was Covaxin.. which is an Indian covid vaccine.. which I don't think is used in the Usa?  :unsure: 

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

The situation currently in parts of India such as its capital.. is heart wrenching  :(

People are dying.

• Praying! 2

Guest kingdombrat

On a couple occasions, those around me came up ill and when tested were positive for the Covid-19.   I was tested each time and came up Negative.   But since I am the one who does the majority of the shopping, dealing with the public, and such like, it was discovered that I won't get Covid-19 but I am able to [CARRY COVID] and [PASS IT TO EVERY other human being].

I got the shots because if I am passing this Virus and it [KILLS] those I know and love or strangers, I feel [RESPONSIBLE] for it!

I might as well be a [MURDERER] by refusing this vaccination!

Guest kingdombrat

People I've come in contact with might have DIED!

I believe that GOD would think, [since I know what's going on and if I would've refused the Vaccinations] I was trying to kill people.

I don't need that on my Spiritual Conscience!

And I don't need that Judgement from God!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, just_abc said:

A couple of news articles from the Times of India ..

1.  This article is from when he was possibly still alive in hospital.. and has some news about his medical condition /what happened.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/actor-vivek-critical-admitted-to-chennai-hospital/articleshow/82098633.cms

2.  This article is when he had passed away.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/actor-vivekh-passes-away-after-being-hospitalised/articleshow/82111126.cms

From both the articles above it appears he had a cardiac arrest caused by a very blocked artery.  It is quite possible it had nothing to do with the vaccine.

Also .. a small side note..the vaccine he took was Covaxin.. which is an Indian covid vaccine.. which I don't think is used in the Usa?  :unsure: 

The problem is, death is sometimes a side effect of these unapproved vaccines due to inflammation, or an allergic reaction called anaphylactic shock.   If this actor's 'nearly blocked artery' swelled closed due to the vaccine, then it was the vaccine that killed him, though it could still be technically said it was a heart attack.  It's like finding a guy dead with 10,000 bees stuck to his face, but the official cause of death was a heart attack.  Could it have been all that venom that caused the heart attack?

The main stream media does not keep us well informed of all the people who immediately got Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barré syndrome, full paralysis, anaphylactic shock, or those who died right there on-the-spot minutes after getting the vaccine. 

But there are famous people who have died right after, here in the USA.  Marvelous Marvin Hagler (boxer), and Hank Arron (baseball player), recently.  I believe the vaccine killed them both, regardless of what the media claims.

Again, you are free to take one if you want.  I think people should be allowed their freewill choice, and it might even be right for them.  But I hope you will forgive me when I say that I still don't understand why people take the risk.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

I will not beta test a vaccine. 'Course, I've never had a flu shot, so it's part of my nature regarding this sort of thing. I don't consider CV19 to be all that deadly for those under 60. 

Heck, we kill tens of thousands every year in auto accidents in the US alone. I still drive - a lot. Life is risk. Christians trust the great healer, knowing he'll take us at a time of his choosing. I'm good with that. "For me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." - The apostle Paul.

We are admonished to live a life of boldness, not fear.

Edited by Still Alive
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, kamptlneb said:

I wasn't going to get the vaccine, however my Mother is in a nursing home and I haven't been able to see her except thru a window for months now.  They announced in room visits but vaccination was required, so I got it.  However, I didn't read the fine print.. it turns out only the resident had to be vaccinated, not the visitors!  Anyway, I got the J&J one, and I was "sick" for at least 1.5 weeks.  I felt very tired and couldn't get enough sleep.  I was still able to work and it didn't really affect my life except for being dead tired.

I hadn't planned on getting it as I said earlier.. they whammed it out there way too fast and it's so interlaced with politics who knows what the shot really contains and I am very suspicious.  However, I put it in the Lord's hand so I could visit my Mom, if I had known I didn't need it I wouldn't have gotten it.

My 93 year old mother just entered an assisted living building. We visit her a lot and nobody wears a mask. But then, she sort of welcomes death at this point anyway. My friends from high school have been in the assisted living business for over a decade. That is actually a very common thing, in their experience. Many of the elderly are quite willing to risk death to see their loved ones maskless. 

A lost and fallen world has a very different perspective on death than us Christians do. 

• Thumbs Up 1