• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

7 hours ago, Starise said:

Sanitation in various countries would affect the spread. As some countries are more prone to less efficient sanitation removal and fresh water coupled with living in very close proximity using the same latrines etc. I think this all contributed to India's present situation. Add to this they wash in the same river they dump their dead, their excrement and their  trash into and THEN have a religious ceremony where they all get into said river together and I think you're asking for problems.

Here in the US whenever there were large groups of people attending events in close proximity infection rates rose. I don't really think the masks help much if at all.

The numbers you are looking at are all changing daily. I think we need to control the local impact as much as we can which will eventually affect things on a global level. JMO. No impact, some impact or lots of impact? If all we have is SOME I'll take that over no impact. You eat an elephant one bite at a time ( and keep the leftovers in the freezer unless you want to get sick :D).

Interesting enough the majority of countries are not having increase in new cases as i mentions only a few nations are having issues lately its India. The other top 5 are declining rapidly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

You cannot possibly know that, no one can  know that because they have not done the due diligence, they rushed it out under political pressure for financial gain,  you are just drinking the kool-aid my friend

It was rush because people were dying. Trump even help push it through. He also got the shot. 

4 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Please again....show me ANY source (besides the CDC)

The CDC seems to be the most reliable source for this kind of information.   Why should anyone scource anything eles?   

4 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Still looking for PROOF that it is safe.  

Im not dead yet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

That is so twisted it isn't even common sensible.

Trusting God is obeying the Government like God commanded to!

Obey the government and trust in it are two different things. You need faith for freedom, not a vaccine passport.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  10

50 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Im not dead yet.

Thats good. We will observe you over time and hope for the best. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, teddyv said:

If that autism comment is being mentioned with respect to the MMR vaccine, you do know that the study behind that was wrong?

There was a whole documentary behind a CDC whistleblower's documents, and discoveries on the MMR vaccine called Vaxxed.  As far as I know the whistleblower still works for the CDC.

From the documentary site:

Dr. Andrew Wakefield directs this documentary that investigates the CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson and how the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, destroyed data on their 2004 study that showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Thing is, the whistleblower didn't destroy his copies of the link between MMR and autism which serves as evidence. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Sparks said:

There was a whole documentary behind a CDC whistleblower's documents, and discoveries on the MMR vaccine called Vaxxed.  As far as I know the whistleblower still works for the CDC.

From the documentary site:

Dr. Andrew Wakefield directs this documentary that investigates the CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson and how the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, destroyed data on their 2004 study that showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Thing is, the whistleblower didn't destroy his copies of the link between MMR and autism which serves as evidence. 

This study, I presume?

Conclusions: Similar proportions of case and control children were vaccinated by the recommended age or shortly after (ie, before 18 months) and before the age by which atypical development is usually recognized in children with autism (ie, 24 months). Vaccination before 36 months was more common among case children than control children, especially among children 3 to 5 years of age, likely reflecting immunization requirements for enrollment in early intervention programs.

Here's an article on the affair, although I'm not a fan of Forbes user content stuff. It does have many links including the paper above.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

5 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I'm sorry, but this is complete misinformation. Please don't be suckered by one conspiracist when there are literally thousands of labs working with this virus that one guy says doesn't exist.

Thanks for your warning, but I must tell you that he is not the only one who dared to speak out. Others have been shouting about it for many years. If you would be interested to learn more about vaccinations, viruses, etc., you can start from here http://www.whale.to/vaccine/why_vaccination_continues.html
On the main page there is a list of categories according to keywords. Use your own filter ;)

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, PeterR said:

Thanks for your warning, but I must tell you that he is not the only one who dared to speak out. Others have been shouting about it for many years. If you would be interested to learn more about vaccinations, viruses, etc., you can start from here http://www.whale.to/vaccine/why_vaccination_continues.html
On the main page there is a list of categories according to keywords. Use your own filter ;)

That is an atrocious website.

• Oy Vey! 1