• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/11/2021 at 12:03 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spiros,

The New Jerusalem is the interconnecting of the spiritual and physical. It is the Lord`s rulership in the universal realm under His seat of authority and power in the third heaven - above all...

The description is symbolic and relates to the rulership that the Lord will set up in that realm. Some examples -

The Priesthood - 144 cubits, - the 144,000 priests of God. (Rev. 14: 1- 5, Ex. 19: 6)

The Kings - The 12 Apostles of the Lamb. (Matt. 19: 28,  Rev. 21: 14)

Christ`s Rulership - The Precious Stones. These were on the High Priest`s breastplate of judgment, meaning divine law and rulership.

Each stone has a meaning in relation to the Lord. eg. Emerald, Reuben - First born. Sardius, Judah - king, Ruler. etc

Marilyn.

Hello Marilyn,

I believe that everything has been thought out mathematically and metrologically/geodetically. The isopsephy value of the names of the 12 Apostles plus the word “Christ” add up to 12,000, the number of stadiums in the width of the New Jerusalem base. If we consider it a cube then we have this depiction:

https://i.postimg.cc/CLRGn7HL/12-Apostles1.jpg

If we take the 12 tribes of Israel, the 12 jewels, or the 12 months once again we have probable mathematical encodings.

Best Regards

Spiros

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Spiros said:

Hello Marilyn,

I believe that everything has been thought out mathematically and metrologically/geodetically. The isopsephy value of the names of the 12 Apostles plus the word “Christ” add up to 12,000, the number of stadiums in the width of the New Jerusalem base. If we consider it a cube then we have this depiction:

If we take the 12 tribes of Israel, the 12 jewels, or the 12 months once again we have probable mathematical encodings.

Best Regards

Spiros

Hi Spiros,

God is not into mathematical problem solving. All His symbols and types refer to Christ and God`s purposes through Him.

Anything else is man`s wild imaginings. And there are plenty of those.

Marilyn.

6 hours ago, Spiros said:

Hello Marilyn,

Best Regards

Spiros

So Spiros,

Why are we to be all (millions) in a box?

Why when we have the whole earth to use?

And why do we need a wall to protect us? 

And why are others allowed on the new earth but those in the city are stuck there? 

All fanciful.

• Group:  Advanced Member

On 12/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spiros,

God is not into mathematical problem solving. All His symbols and types refer to Christ and God`s purposes through Him.

Anything else is man`s wild imaginings. And there are plenty of those.

Marilyn.

Hello Marilyn,

God is not into mathematical problem solving because God is all knowing so he knows ahead of time  the solutions to all mathematical problems. But people do look into problem solving because it relates to things in their life. One these things is the size and position of a city. 

The fact that the width of the “city” is 12,000 stadiums and there were 12 Apostles leads us to divide the width of the imaginary cube into 12 equal line segments each equaling 1,000 stadiums. The isopsephy sum of the names of the 12 Apostles plus Christ equal 12,000 units so when we divide by 12 we have 1,000 units average. We note that there are three names of Apostles that show up two times. There were 2 Simons, 2 Jacobs, and 2 Judahs. Thus when we have 12 consecutive line segments we need 13 points to make this up. There 13 points represent the 12 Apostles plus Christ. It then makes sense to place Jesus in the center of the side of the cube. I thus related these 6 apostles, to odd numbers that we can consider to represent the “back-bone” of the city with Jesus of course. We therefore note the symmetry of the names. We can thus write:

Jesus is 7. Therefore another way of depicting  Christ, 2 Simons, 2 Jacobs, and 2 Judahs is:

I believe that  Simon, or Simeon, or Peter, or Cephas, who relate in Greek to a “stone” corresponds to the foundation of New Jerusalem. This is implemented by relating to the edge points or corners of the cube, or square base in general. He thus relates to number 1 while Christ is 7. Two Simons(Peter and Simon the Zealot) make up the two corner “stones” of New Jerusalem.  I then chose to place Judah close to Christ in the number 5 position. This way Jacob relates to number 3. Jacob is Israel and the Israeli David star consists of two triangles each having 3 points. We then can fill in the other 6 Apostles with the even numbers. 

Philip, Thomas, Andrew, John, Matthew, Bartholomew
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

With this configuration we have highlighted the number 12(Bartholomew) and the number 7(Christ) as important numbers for Christianity. I placed John and Matthew next to Christ because the isopsephy values of the their names, 1119 and 361 add up to the isopsephy value of Christ(1480).

Through the geographic encoding of the exact size of “New Jerusalem” coupled with the isopsephy encodings the spiritual symbol of the heavenly city is bounded with geographical locations in Greece(Boeotia), Italy(Rome), Russia(Moscow), Iran(Mount Damavand), Egypt(pyramids), Nepal(mount Everest), and off course the Holy Land - Palestine/Israel(Jerusalem). 

The city form, either a cube, a double pyramid, or even a sphere, is not important practically(in relation to the eternal life), it is important when we want to uncover the mathematical – geographical wonders revealed in Revelation and the Bible in general. 

Best regards
Spiros 

1 hour ago, Spiros said:

Hello Marilyn,

God is not into mathematical problem solving because God is all knowing so he knows ahead of time  the solutions to all mathematical problems. But people do look into problem solving because it relates to things in their life. One these things is the size and position of a city. 

The fact that the width of the “city” is 12,000 stadiums and there were 12 Apostles leads us to divide the width of the imaginary cube into 12 equal line segments each equaling 1,000 stadiums. The isopsephy sum of the names of the 12 Apostles plus Christ equal 12,000 units so when we divide by 12 we have 1,000 units average. We note that there are three names of Apostles that show up two times. There were 2 Simons, 2 Jacobs, and 2 Judahs. Thus when we have 12 consecutive line segments we need 13 points to make this up. There 13 points represent the 12 Apostles plus Christ. It then makes sense to place Jesus in the center of the side of the cube. I thus related these 6 apostles, to odd numbers that we can consider to represent the “back-bone” of the city with Jesus of course. We therefore note the symmetry of the names. We can thus write:

Jesus is 7. Therefore another way of depicting  Christ, 2 Simons, 2 Jacobs, and 2 Judahs is:

I believe that  Simon, or Simeon, or Peter, or Cephas, who relate in Greek to a “stone” corresponds to the foundation of New Jerusalem. This is implemented by relating to the edge points or corners of the cube, or square base in general. He thus relates to number 1 while Christ is 7. Two Simons(Peter and Simon the Zealot) make up the two corner “stones” of New Jerusalem.  I then chose to place Judah close to Christ in the number 5 position. This way Jacob relates to number 3. Jacob is Israel and the Israeli David star consists of two triangles each having 3 points. We then can fill in the other 6 Apostles with the even numbers. 

Philip, Thomas, Andrew, John, Matthew, Bartholomew
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

With this configuration we have highlighted the number 12(Bartholomew) and the number 7(Christ) as important numbers for Christianity. I placed John and Matthew next to Christ because the isopsephy values of the their names, 1119 and 361 add up to the isopsephy value of Christ(1480).

Through the geographic encoding of the exact size of “New Jerusalem” coupled with the isopsephy encodings the spiritual symbol of the heavenly city is bounded with geographical locations in Greece(Boeotia), Italy(Rome), Russia(Moscow), Iran(Mount Damavand), Egypt(pyramids), Nepal(mount Everest), and off course the Holy Land - Palestine/Israel(Jerusalem). 

The city form, either a cube, a double pyramid, or even a sphere, is not important practically(in relation to the eternal life), it is important when we want to uncover the mathematical – geographical wonders revealed in Revelation and the Bible in general. 

Best regards
Spiros 

Hi Spiros,

I don`t see any answers to my questions. We are discussing, right?

Marilyn.

On 12/20/2021 at 5:27 PM, Marilyn C said:

So Spiros,

And why are others allowed on the new earth but those in the city are stuck there? 

All fanciful.

Hello Marilyn,

As I wrote in my other message, I do not believe that the characteristics of New Jerusalem were meant to be taken literally. It is symbolic and a type of code. The name for walls for example in Greek as found in revelation is ΤΕΙΧΗ(teikhe). Its isopsephy value is 923. But this is the rounded to the closest integer product of 12.000 divided by 13. The width of New Jerusalem is 12,000 stadiums. Christ plus 12 apostles equal 13 individuals.

12,000/13 = 923.0769..

ΤΕΙΧΗ = 300+5+10+600+8 = 923

This is the isopsephy value of the name of a Greek mountain.

Best regards

Spiros

How can we visualize the New Jerusalem cube? By defining it’s size we have agreed that the center of the cube represents Jerusalem. Let’s consider a flat Earth – a plane - extending in all directions from Jerusalem.  We can consider that the cube can be rotated in any direction we like as long as it’s center is stationed at Jerusalem. This way the cube’s surface will intersect the plane creating thus a geometric shape. We can thus visualize a city on the Earth that has the right distance from Jerusalem so as to correspond to a certain position on one of the cube faces. It might also be stationed on one of the corners of the cube. A city might lie outside of the cube boundaries or inside the cube boundaries or it can lie somewhere on the cube. If for example we take Mexico City, this city lies outside the boundaries of the cube. If we take Beirut, this city lies inside the boundaries of the cube. But some cities on the Earth lie on a special geographic ring that corresponds to distances from Jerusalem that are mapped on the face of the cube. These cities have a distance from Jerusalem that is larger than half the size of New Jerusalem or 6,000 Stadions and at the same time have a distance from Jerusalem that is smaller than half the cubic diagonal of the New Jerusalem cube or 10,392 Stadions.

But is it possible that this New Jerusalem configuration was planned so as to define a specific country? Is New Jerusalem a country? There are only two countries that map outside the cube and also inside the cube. These countries are Greece and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia contains the Kaaba cube at Mecca which is on the surface of the cube geographically. It lies on the ring of alignment. But the difference between Greece and  Saudi Arabia is that Saudi Arabia being a large country extends far outside and inside the boundary of the cube. The boundaries thus of the country are not roughly defined by the size of the New Jerusalem cube. This is not the case with Hellas(Greece). Hellas, more or less is defined based on the surface distance of the New Jerusalem cube. Hellas consists of 51 nomes(prefectures) plus the Autonomous Monastic Republic of Mount Athos. The capitals of 50 nomes lie on the surface of the cube, while the capital of one(the city of Rhodes) lies inside the cube. The surface of the cube corresponds to Mount Athos plus 48 nomes in their entirety, plus parts of the other 3 nomes(Corfu, Dodecanese, and Lasithi(Crete)). Half of the island of Corfu is outside the cube, and 8 of the 12 largest islands of the Dodecanese are inside the cube. The Cretan city of Sitia is also inside the cube.    

New Jerusalem cube surface:    6,000 to 10,392 Stadions

Hellas distance:                          4,477 to 10,703 Stadions

Continental Hellas distance:      7,672 to 10,319 Stadions

Saidi Arabia distance:                  1,084 to 15,016 Stadions

On 12/25/2021 at 1:09 PM, Spiros said:

Hello Marilyn,

As I wrote in my other message, I do not believe that the characteristics of New Jerusalem were meant to be taken literally. It is symbolic and a type of code. The name for walls for example in Greek as found in revelation is ΤΕΙΧΗ(teikhe). Its isopsephy value is 923. But this is the rounded to the closest integer product of 12.000 divided by 13. The width of New Jerusalem is 12,000 stadiums. Christ plus 12 apostles equal 13 individuals.

12,000/13 = 923.0769..

ΤΕΙΧΗ = 300+5+10+600+8 = 923

This is the isopsephy value of the name of a Greek mountain.

Best regards

Spiros

That is a nonsense.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

On 12/20/2021 at 5:27 PM, Marilyn C said:

NJmap.png.4896eaad3fc8a9dad00793c4dec0ccbe.png

This is roughly the size of NJ. Not quite square here - picture was stretched. So as you can see, several countries, including Israel would be covered by it. 

See next post

Edited by Uriah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

I found that the scriptures never say it WILL come down ONTO the Earth. Yet they DO say that it comes OUT OF heaven from God, and then God will dwell with men, and His throne will be in New Jerusalem.

A friend of mine made the pic below for me using some of artistic license, showing God's workmanship by maintaining the spiral pattern seen in everything he has made whether microscopic or in the scale of the cosmos.

It remains above Earth from where fire will come down from God after the millennium to destroy those attacking His people.

Years ago someone calculated that, depending on the spacing between the vertical levels inside, there could be enough surface area to equal 89 planet Earths! We won't feel boxed in.

NJ_Closeup_.png