• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, debrakay said:

I do have a problem with people voting that are not legal citizens. 

Dose anyone know of any reports of non citizens voting?  I am just wondering. If anyone has an info on this do share. Cause I really do not know. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, other one said:

That was what stopping the counting was all about in 2020. 

They wanted to stop the count because counting any more votes meant Trump would lose. In other words. They only wanted votes for Trump to be counted. That is why they wanted to stop the count. So Trump could win. They did not want all the votes counted. They just wanted Trump to get into the lead then once that happen. End the count so that Trump could stay in the lead and win.

Do you not even realize what is happening? This goes against everything that America stands for. Every vote should be counted. Every last one. You don't just stop counting once your guy is in the lead. 

• Brilliant! 1

7 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Brother, you're fighting an uphill battle. Nothing short of the Lord's return will convince a majority of MSM spoonfed people that this was something other than the most honest election in history.

Be nice if you had some proof. So far all I have heard is just assumptions. Assumptions are not proof. Saying something could have happen dose not prove that it did happen. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

It already has come out. Except you do not want the truth. You just want to be told that there was voter fraud and that Trump really won. Which is not the truth. 

That's not so lady. In just want the truth no matter who actually won.  I'd like to trust our elections.  And none of the real facts have entered a court so far. And that should bother even you.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Be nice if you had some proof. So far all I have heard is just assumptions. Assumptions are not proof. Saying something could have happen dose not prove that it did happen. 

Since becoming wheelchair bound, I find myself watching a lot of true crime shows (mostly from the ID channel).  Many times - in fact more often than not - nothing ties the perpetrator to the crime except "circumstantial" evidence.  Many times, however, that circumstantial evidence is enough to convict. Sometimes the suspect is convicted of homicide and given a life sentence - even when no body is found.

There is an ocean of circumstantial evidence that the 2020 election was rife with fraud. Countless cases were brought before the judicial system, but in seemingly each and every instance the decision was made not to even hear the case. I, for one, find that curious. This could have been put to bed with even one or two court hearings.  That was not allowed to happen, however.

It takes no effort to fall into line behind the billionaire masters of social media (i.e. Zuckerberg, Dorsey et.al.) who shut down dissent on their respective platforms.  In the world I grew up in, these are not the actions of confident people.  Indeed, if one is sure of his/her point of view he allows diversity of opinion.  The tares can grow with the wheat, in a matter of speaking.  If one is certain of his facts, he can be confident that allowing all points of view to be spoken will result in the truth eventually coming out.

Finally, I believe the level of corruption in and around our government, media, and big business is mind boggling.  Given that, I take everything that it says or does with a very large grain of salt.

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, other one said:

And none of the real facts have entered a court so far.

Please do share these "real facts."

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Since becoming wheelchair bound, I find myself watching a lot of true crime shows (mostly from the ID channel).  Many times - in fact more often than not - nothing ties the perpetrator to the crime except "circumstantial" evidence.  Many times, however, that circumstantial evidence is enough to convict. Sometimes the suspect is convicted of homicide and given a life sentence - even when no body is found.

There is an ocean of circumstantial evidence that the 2020 election was rife with fraud. Countless cases were brought before the judicial system, but in seemingly each and every instance the decision was made not to even hear the case. I, for one, find that curious. This could have been put to bed with even one or two court hearings.  That was not allowed to happen, however.

It takes no effort to fall into line behind the billionaire masters of social media (i.e. Zuckerberg, Dorsey et.al.) who shut down dissent on their respective platforms.  In the world I grew up in, these are not the actions of confident people.  Indeed, if one is sure of his/her point of view he allows diversity of opinion.  The tares can grow with the wheat, in a matter of speaking.  If one is certain of his facts, he can be confident that allowing all points of view to be spoken will result in the truth eventually coming out.

Finally, I believe the level of corruption in and around our government, media, and big business is mind boggling.  Given that, I take everything that it says or does with a very large grain of salt.

Just be careful assuming crime-drama TV is a fair representation of actual legal procedure. They tend to get pretty loosey-goosey with things in order to increase the drama.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, other one said:

You obviously didn't watch any of the state senate hearings. Or you would know of the fraud.  The judges threw out the cases without ever hearing any of the testimony.  Fake judges.

Don't you see yourself here? You are getting into self-reinforcing cycle where if you don't agree, then it's fake. I can understand complaining about a lot of the media, but attacking judges is getting to pretty serious level.

In most cases, the complainants had no standing. Do you want them to just abandon the law and procedures? Rule of law is what makes society work. Work within the bounds of the law. Otherwise its anarchy.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, other one said:

You obviously didn't watch any of the state senate hearings. Or you would know of the fraud.  The judges threw out the cases without ever hearing any of the testimony.  Fake judges.

Actually, I did watch some state hearing with Giuliani and the lady with the strong Midwest accent.  Her recounting of the so called fraud including democrats "stuffing ballots in vans" was so pathetic it earned her an snl skit.

3 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I keep hearing about this overwhelming evidence. But it seems to end there.  What is this evidence? It seems noone knows. Just the same words just keep getting passed around. Evidence,evidence.  Well...what is this evidence?