• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Sure if you think Christ was english, but he was hebrew, Matthew 24:36 is not what you claim it means

Matthew 24:36 New King James Version (NKJV)

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

No one knows means no one knows, no exceptions. Straight forward and literal!

inchrist is still pushing the Hebrews Roots movement theory on Matthew 24:36. Give him an inch and he'll take the world.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

To Jews it would mean Feast of Trumpets

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

1) Matthew 24:37 -day or hour of Jesus Christ returning to rapture us

Matthew 24:36 states: But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

What specific verse in Matthew 24 is that a reference back to when He says "that day and hour".

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

The 200 million troops is an army, not a stockpile of 200 million nukes. Have you figured out why I poke fun at you yet? 

You probably agree with Montana Marv thinking 1/3 of the world's population will be kill by spears and arrows.

And you have no idea what countries the 200 million man army will originate from or what this battle is.

Psalms

I am not in InChrists camp regarding the Rapture.  To me there are seven Bowls that are incorporated in the 7th Trumpet.  To me there 19 individual events which take place with the (S, T, B).  You need to quote what I said, not what I did not say.  Another thing is that this 200 Million army comes out of the East which is most likely China,  In the 1970's they have said they could field an army of 200 Million with all their reserves.  One needs to factor how they can kill 1/3rd of mankind.  It is not that hard, after the 1/4th of mankind is killed by the 4th Seal (4th horseman)  One should try to figure where this event takes place, or where it does not take place.  From China to the Euphrates River, most all who live in this part will be killed or 1/3 of mankind.  How long does this trek last, 5 months over about 1800 miles.  How large is this army?  Approximately 230 square miles if packed like sardines.  Then this army must cross the Euphrates River and travel another 700 miles to Armageddon.

Another idea is when the A/C takes full control of the world, he will most likely disarm all the countries, and they will gladly do it.  There may be some Nukes fired before he shows his face.  It is my belief that all the S,T,B's judgments are all in their correct order and are all individual.  The purpose is to corral the rest of mankind which did not receive the mark or follow the A/C or Satan to within viewing distance of the Second Coming., say within a 1,500 mile radius of the Mt of Olives.  One must remember it will be clearly dark (no moon, no sun), and Christ's light will shine forth.  Those from one end of the Heavens will be gathered as will those who are still alive and on earth.  This is a celestial play, with the end of the final act being the Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Psalms, I am Pre-Trib, so I have had spats with the other sides.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

to Matthew 24:39

On 9/1/2017 at 9:55 AM, Montana Marv said:

Say 5 years or even 10 years from now or when many of the events of Revelation occur, What will the weapons of war be?  It may be back to spears and arrows, the riding of horses, movement on ground. 

Proof is in the pudding! "On 9/1/2017 at 9:55 AM, Montana Marv said:"

Somebody just stuck their foot in the mouth for two days in a row. The bible said one-third of the world's population will die during the tribulation. Montana Marv thinks it'll be by spears, arrows and horses.

I rest my case!

Edited by Psalms37:4

15 hours ago, inchrist said:

Then answer my question, where does luke 19:11-27 fit in your eschatology?

I did answer your question the day after you made that request the first time. Even posted two videos. All of it just went over your head as you tried to deny it.

You keep deviating, answer my question

You telling me theres no roaring and tossing of the sea at the second trumpet?

There's roaring and tossing of the sea every year every time a natural disaster strikes like a hurricane. We've having roaring and tossing of the sea right now with hurricane harvey.   This doesn't mean Jesus returns every time a natural disaster hits. So again, the second trumpet is not Luke 21:25-27.

Luke 21:25-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

The second trumpet is an underwater volcanic eruption. Not the second coming! 

I dont need too, I have a literal resurrection, a literal rapture, dead people being judged at a literal trumpet, and Christ literally at a literal trumpet, you can actually read his literal words literally at a literal trumpet, i even have literal witnesses looking at a literal ressurection...you dont...you have nothing...you dont have one single literal tangeable evidence..I have to imagine it with you, its called superiority in evidence - literal versus figments of an imagination.

Your rapture and second coming at the 7th trumpet is not literal. Just a foolish imaginary notion.

The number of the mounted troops was  two hundred million

The horses and riders....Mounted

two hundred million horses and riders .......mounted

Out of the horses - two hundred million horses and riders .......mounted came fire, smoke and sulfur

You associated fire smoke and sulfur to nukes

You don't even know what the 200 million man army is or what it's for. 

Tell me, why do you need an army of 200 million troops in Israel if they're there to capture it? Do you know how vast this army is? An army of 200 million troops is more than all the soldiers that fought in ww1 and ww2 combined. Current population of Israel is a little over 8 million. This would be the biggest most lopsided battle in the history of mankind. You don't need 200 million troops to capture Jerusalem. 

So tell me, why are they there?

Unlike you who thinks nukes dont harm trees and grass

What are we looking at here...environmental nukes?

Unlike you who thinks Revelation 9:3-10 describes a nuke. The locusts coming out of the smoke is not the smoke from the nuke. You're running out of ideas for a rebuttal and is just mimicking someone else's foolish blunder.

Revelation 9:3-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.

A nuclear bomb does not discriminate who or what it will kill. Everything in the path of a nuclear explosion will be destroyed. The locusts were given commands to followed not to harm or kill certain things but to torment men. This is NOT a nuclear bomb.

APOCALYPSE NOW Incredible images show Apache helicopters flying near a wall of fire as jets and tanks support crack troops for massive US military exercise

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3515168/apache-helicopter-wall-of-fire-south-carolina-national-air-guard/

copter3.jpg

copter4.jpg

copter2.jpg

copter1.jpg

Turkey To Build Hundreds Of UH-60 Helicopters

Turkey’s Undersecretariat for Defense Industries, also known as SSM, recently signed a contract with US helicopter maker Sikorsky worth $3.5 billion for 109 UH-60 Blackhawks.

The helicopters will be manufactured in Turkey as the T-70.

The actual production falls under the expertise of Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), whose involvement in the transaction dates to 2007 when it received the tender from SSM.

The deal was announced last week by Sikorsky, which is part of aerospace conglomerate United Technologies Corporation.

The full press release from Sikorsky can be read here. According to Sikorsky, the long-term agreement could lead to an estimated 600 additional helicopters built for export.

Turkey Expected to built 600 Blackhawks

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkey-expected-to-built-600-blackhawks.177976/

Do you know why Turkey is quickly building +600 MH-60 Blackhawk helicopters for use and sales to other Muslim countries in the Middle East? What's the fastest and most effective way to transport millions of troops to Jerusalem without the need for an airstrip? What countries do you think will be invading Israel during the tribulation?

The first photo above is an image of a MH-60 Blackhawk in action firing rockets. The smoke the locusts comes out of are the smokes created by the rockets and bombs they fire.

Edited by Psalms37:4

7 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Proof is in the pudding! "On 9/1/2017 at 9:55 AM, Montana Marv said:"

Somebody just stuck their foot in the mouth for two days in a row. The bible said one-third of the world's population will die during the tribulation. Montana Marv thinks it'll be by spears, arrows and horses.

I rest my case!

Psalms

Not at all.  You don't even quote me correctly.

Rev 6:8b (4th Seal)  - And authority was given to them over 1/4 of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.  Psalms, can you figure where these 1/4 of the earth are killed.  Do you have a quality guess.

Rev 9:15 -(6th Trumpet) And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released so that they might kill 1/3 of mankind, and the number of the armies of the horseman was 200 Million, I heard there number.  v. 18 - 1/3 of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and smoke and of the brimstone, which proceeded out of their mouths.

Rev 13:10 - If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed .....

If one looks at the 5th Trumpet the locust which torments those with the mark of the beast for five months,  where do they go after their tormenting is complete.  It is very probable that they (the locust)  may somehow indwell the 200 million horses, making them super beasts.  Just a thought.

So 1/2 of the earths population are killed by the 4th Seal and 6th Trumpet combined.

I see no nukes.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Psalms

In your above post; a photo shows green grass being burned up.  No green tree or grass is to be affected,

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

It is very probable that they (the locust)  may somehow indwell the 200 million horses, making them super beasts.  Just a thought.

Where are you gonna find the extra 142 million horses when the world's population of horses currently stands at 58 million?

World horse population estimated at 58 million
https://www.horsetalk.co.nz/2007/09/12/world-horse-population-58m/#axzz4reINRSnI