• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

How high of an IQ do you need to have to understand the correlation between defunding the police and the rising crime rate?

Edited by johnthebaptist
misspelled "the"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

20 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

How high of an IQ do you need to have to understand he correlation between defunding the police and the rising crime rate?

When it comes to the ruling class, I doubt that it is a question of high or low IQ. It's more a question of its intent.  Sadly, the intent seems to be to create chaos and anarchy.  Stifle (or remove) the police, and chaos and anarchy is the result.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Sadly, the intent seems to be to create chaos and anarchy.  Stifle (or remove) the police, and chaos and anarchy is the result.

You're right.  If you are looking for the name of it, it's called The Great Reset.   I think it will eventually succeed, because people are not aware that it's going on, and because it has worked before in the past (compare to Перестрoйка (pronounced Perestroika, and means Restructuring)), and I believe Satan himself is behind it.  The reason it's called the Great Reset, is that it will be world-wide.

I believe that the Great Reset will eventually become Satan's one world government and all this nonsense like defunding police is a part of it.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/23/2021 at 8:56 PM, johnthebaptist said:

How high of an IQ do you need to have to understand he correlation between defunding the police and the rising crime rate?

Do you understand what defund the police even means? It  means reallocating money from policing to other agencies funded by local municipalities. Such as  essential social services that are often underfunded. Like housing, education, employment, mental health care, and youth services. 

23 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Do you understand what defund the police even means? It  means reallocating money from policing to other agencies funded by local municipalities. Such as  essential social services that are often underfunded. Like housing, education, employment, mental health care, and youth services. 

Yes, fewer police officers.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Which might not be needed because money is going into youth programs and in return cutting down on gang violence, drug usage etc., which in turn is cutting down on crime. 

There is no way that that will end well. No way--this is indicated by the increased crime in these cities as police are either absent or have their collective hands tied. Criminals see and "all clear" sign and then do what they do.

These proposed policies are just on the north side of insanity.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Which might not be needed because money is going into youth programs and in return cutting down on gang violence, drug usage etc., which in turn is cutting down on crime. 

But I see the crime rate is going up, and I suspect very little is going into youth programs.

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Perhaps the police would not be so overwhelmed if there were more youth programs put into place to keep them off the streets, point them in the right direction and keep them from being involved in crime. 

Well--on the one hand there have always been various youth programs through churches, boys and girls clubs, YMCA, etc. More of these things sure wouldn't hurt for the future.

We have a problem now with evil hardened criminals on the streets that could care less about anyone or anything and we have tens of thousands more coming across the boarder---gang members and others that will gravitate to these areas that they see as opportunity.

We need more good cops now, not less. More importantly, we need more and broader authority given to cops.

Examples and deterrents are required and they have to be seriously stiff to give these crazies pause.

These things are obvious, if an agenda other than law enforcement isn't brought to bear.

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

This social experimentation happened in the late 60's and early 70's.  Youth centers popped up everywhere.  Those that I experienced were just another place for the youth to gather and plan where to party.  Violence was not a real issue back then, just your regular fist fight now and then.  Nothing like today.  I see the youth of today bolder in their criminality, toting weapons of all sorts. 

I wonder if those who are planning these programs realize that behind the street violence are gangs that offer their members money, street credit, drugs and popularity.  When a young gang member can make more money in one night than their parents can in a weeks paycheck, I am curious as to what will these programs offer them to offset all this?

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

This social experimentation happened in the late 60's and early 70's.  Youth centers popped up everywhere.  Those that I experienced were just another place for the youth to gather and plan where to party.  Violence was not a real issue back then, just your regular fist fight now and then.  Nothing like today.  I see the youth of today bolder in their criminality, toting weapons of all sorts. 

I wonder if those who are planning these programs realize that behind the street violence are gangs that offer their members money, street credit, drugs and popularity.  When a young gang member can make more money in one night than their parents can in a weeks paycheck, I am curious as to what will these programs offer them to offset all this?

Nothing short of a heart change will change that dynamic---other than draconian actions by authority.

THe pain has to exceed the pleasure. Half smart folks know these things. Agendas prevent it.