IGNORED

Conversation with those who believe Christ has NOT returned (2nd Advent) and will NOT be coming pre trib (rapture)

DeighAnn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,591
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 8/1/2021 at 5:30 PM, DeighAnn said:

I remain on a quest to find proof, either FOR OR AGAINST,  what I believe to be the fate of 'the walking dead' aka those with the mark of the beast aka the foolish virgins aka the unfaithful aka those with child and giving suck aka the deceived aka those who didn't put on the Gospel armor aka those who got nailed by the fiery darts of Satan aka those who did not WAIT upon the Lord aka those who did not endure unto the end aka those who did not stand aka those who did not watch and give warning aka those of the synagogue of Satan aka Kenites aka false teaches aka antichrists aka those without eyes to see aka those without ears to hear...When Christ returns with a rod of iron....

and that fate is a dropping dead aka their first but prayerfully last death aka being destroyed by the Brightness of His coming 

What we all know described here...

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are 

2837  koimaó  sleep, fall asleep, DIE 

which comes from

2749  keimai  to put to sleep, figuratively, to decease sleep, be dead.

Usage: I lie, recline, am placed, am laid, set, specially appointed, destined.

And as I myself and only myself BELIEVE

HAVING very very very RECENTLY BEEN MADE DEAD by one or more of
1) by the brightness of His coming.  
2) the shout
3) the voice
4) the trump

asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  
IF THEY DON'T SUFFER THEIR FIRST DEATH HERE, THEN WHERE AND WHEN DO THEY??  

IF THEY WERE TO REMAIN ALIVE
THEN THEY WOULD NEED TO BE A PART OF THE 'WILL BE CHANGED'

BUT THOSE WHO ARE 'CHANGED'
ARE 'FOREVER WITH THE LORD'.  

MEANING THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST WOULD RECEIVE THEIR IMMORTALITY TO WHICH I SAY 'NO WAY'.  

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

AND FOUND MYSELF READING THIS 

Jeremiah 25:26 And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth:

and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jeremiah 25
27  Therefore thou shalt say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall,
and rise no more,
because of the sword which I will send among you.
(and as in the days of Noe, eating and drinking...)

28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Ye shall certainly drink.

29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by My name, and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.

30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.

32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day

from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

And thought, that sounds soooo familiar and just fits like a glove.  And even if it turns out different at least I will have another place to point to.  

Jeremiah 25:34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.

Jeremiah 25:35 And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.

Jeremiah 25:37 And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:38 He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of HIS fierce anger.

Well, just keeping record to see where it leads....D

Shabbat shalom, DeighAnn.

What you've constructed in these verses you've posted is a PATCHWORK QUILT! You've mixed too many different messages together as though they all belonged together when they absolutely DO NOT!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

What you've constructed in these verses you've posted is a PATCHWORK QUILT!

Not so, they are clear puzzle pieces that clearly go together.

"The Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for [the Assyrian]
according to the slaughter of Midian.."
Isaiah 10:24-27

The slaughter of Midian;
"The Spirit of the Lord came upon Gideon and he blew a trumpet.."
"When I blow with a trumpet..."
Judges 6:34, 7:1-20

"The Lord shall cause His glorious voice to be heard..
with the flame of a devouring fire..
For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be crushed."
Isaiah 29:30-31

"But thou Bethlehem... out of thee shall He come forth unto me
that is to be ruler in Israel; [The Messiah]
whose goings forth have been from old, from the days of eternity...
And this man [The Messiah]
shall be the peace when the Assyrian comes into our land."
Micah 5:2-5

The Messiah is the Lord.

"The Lord shall descend with a shout, 
with the voice of the arch angel and with the trumpet of God...
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God...
When He shall come to be glorified in His saints."
1 Thess 4:16-17, 2 Thess 1:8-10

"Behold the Lord comes with 10,000's of His saints
to do doom upon all flesh."
Jude 1:14-15

Revelation chapter 19 describes the specifics of that doom.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

13 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, DeighAnn.

What you've constructed in these verses you've posted is a PATCHWORK QUILT! You've mixed too many different messages together as though they all belonged together when they absolutely DO NOT!

Hi Retro,

Hopefully someday it wont seem so.  Who knows, maybe there are people who take a dirt nap for a couple thousand years, and others who don't die and pass through and go to be with the Lord.  You seem so sure of a period spent 'in decay' as not being death.  I seem so sure that passing through is the way.  Doesn't it say something like about that somewhere?  

Maybe, but not sure (and you may not agree here either, but that's ok) (will work for now anyhow)

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

Romans 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Romans 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Romans 14:14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Romans 14:15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND how it could ever be possible for

Christ to have 'paid' and 'conquered' and 'rose' and it all HAVE NO EFFECT. 

or how

For the wages of sin is death  -   TO STILL BE IN EFFECT 

seeing's as how we are WASHED CLEAN and so

HAVE NONE OF THE SIN WAGES REQUIRED TO BE KEPT DEAD/BURIED/ASLEEP FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME.  

AND THIS TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL LATER  BECAUSE OF ?????

but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

I don't understand how

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Matthew 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

HOW CAN ANYONE SAY there is NO RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD WHEN WE READ RIGHT HERE THERE IS?????

1 Corinthians 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

WHAT DOES THAT SAY???  IF DEAD DON'T, CHRIST DON'T.  The opposite of that is THE DEAD DO, CHRIST DO.  Christ FIRST, NOT ONLY.  FIRST FRUIT, NOT ONLY FRUIT.  OF THEM THAT SLEPT.  CHRIST GIVING UP THE GHOSE 'SLEPT'.  WAS RAISED.  To be RAISED means that the BANDS OF DEATH had to be loosed.  IMHO.

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

1 Corinthians 15:18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

1 Corinthians 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1  Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Romans 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Romans 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Romans 9:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

D

On 7/25/2021 at 4:23 PM, Resurrection Priest said:

You could insert "the rest of the dead" live again -

in between 1000 yr end  and  Satan loosed

under #5

Hi Resurrect,

I hope you will tell me why you believe that way,  as my understanding is a little bit different.

The 'rest of the dead' don't get to 'live again' until AFTER Satan is loosed.  It is this 'test' to see if they will choose God (life) or Satan (death).  

Follow Satan and into the lake of fire, the 2nd death, with all the rest of the  spiritually dead

Remain faithful to God and not only NO LAKE of fire but the receiving of immortality LIFE, and the rewards on judgment day.  

I don't know how they could live/receive their immortality before the 'tribulation/testing' that comes at the end when Satans is loosed for the short season.  I think the only reason he is KEPT in the pit is specifically so God can save every last soul possible.  How the 'sands of the sea' will follow Satan at that time is beyond me.  

Looking forward to your thoughts   D

For me

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

On 8/8/2021 at 5:23 AM, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Not so, they are clear puzzle pieces that clearly go together.

"The Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for [the Assyrian]
according to the slaughter of Midian.."
Isaiah 10:24-27

The slaughter of Midian;
"The Spirit of the Lord came upon Gideon and he blew a trumpet.."
"When I blow with a trumpet..."
Judges 6:34, 7:1-20

"The Lord shall cause His glorious voice to be heard..
with the flame of a devouring fire..
For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be crushed."
Isaiah 29:30-31

"But thou Bethlehem... out of thee shall He come forth unto me
that is to be ruler in Israel; [The Messiah]
whose goings forth have been from old, from the days of eternity...
And this man [The Messiah]
shall be the peace when the Assyrian comes into our land."
Micah 5:2-5

The Messiah is the Lord.

"The Lord shall descend with a shout, 
with the voice of the arch angel and with the trumpet of God...
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God...
When He shall come to be glorified in His saints."
1 Thess 4:16-17, 2 Thess 1:8-10

"Behold the Lord comes with 10,000's of His saints
to do doom upon all flesh."
Jude 1:14-15

Revelation chapter 19 describes the specifics of that doom.

The little 'thanks' icon didn't say it enough.  Thank you for the AWESOME stuff you put forth here.  Much appreciated.  

• Thumbs Up 1

WHO WE WERE  (HAVING BEEN GENTILES)

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

WHO WE BECOME (WHEN WE ARE IN CHRIST)

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

So there was a time that Gentiles were separated from God aliens and strangers FROM the commonwealth and the covenants of promise.  BUT now, through the blood of Christ have become OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL and HEIRS TO THE PROMISES, AND NOW HAVE HOPE BEING WITH GOD.  

Ephesians 2:14 For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in Himself of twain one new man, so making peace

PEACE FROM MAKING THE TWO INTO ONE NEW MAN - NO ROOM FOR A 'CHURCH' AND A HOUSE OF ISRAEL, ALL BELIEVERS MADE INTO ONE.  

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

IT WAS PREACHED TO THE CIRCUMCISION THAT THE UNCIRCUMCISION WAS BEING INVITED/offered SALVATION

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

AND WHAT IS THE SIMPLE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER?

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

THE TWO ARE MADE ONE, THE GENTILES HAVE BECOME FELLOWCITIZENS WITH THE SAINTS, THEY HAVE BECOME OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;

THE FORMER GENTILES ARE BECOME CHRISTIANS AND THEIR FOUNDATION IS THE SAME FOUNDATION, THE FOUNDATION BUILT UPON THE APOSTLES AND PROPHETS WITH THE SAME JESUS CHRIST AS THE CHIEF CORNER STONE

Ephesians 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

FITLY FRAMED TOGETHER AND GROWING TOGETHER

Ephesians 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

WHAT WAS THE MYSTERY?  THAT SALVATION WOULD BE OFFERED TO THE GENTILES

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

EVER PONDER ON THIS NEXT VERSE?  I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A FEW WEEKS OF PONDER.  

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Ephesians 3:13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

CHECK OUT THE LACK OF SEPARATION HERE

Ephesians 3:15 Of Whom THE WHOLE FAMILY IN HEAVEN AND EARTH IS NAMED

Ephesians 3:16 That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;

Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Ephesians 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

THERE IS NOT AN US 'CHURCH' AND AN US 'HOUSE OF ISRAEL' THERE IS AN US.

Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ephesians 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Ephesians 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Romans 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah

(NOTICE NO 'CHURCH', NO GENTILES)

Jeremiah 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(AGAIN, NO 'CHURCH', NO GENTILES)

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Why?  because the 'gentiles' that have come to Christ are no longer 'gentiles/aliens from Israel/strangers from the covenants of promise/having no hope'.   They have been grafted in, made one in Christ. 

but WHAT about those 'churches' mentioned in Revelation.  It is the 'teachings' you receive FROM the 'church', the promises that are given and they are given to HIM, not an 'assembly',  but THE individual.  

So pick your church from what is taught and know that we all will stand ON OUR OWN two feet, responsible for what WE CHOSE and if we were 'deceived' that will be on us, no one to lay blame on.  We have been warned.  

Just been a while and wanted a tiny refresher on why a 'pre trib rap' of the church is JUST FLAT OUT IMPOSSIBLE and those who are waiting for an 'any minute' trip to heaven best start reading with GREAT intensity the words of God.