IGNORED

Conversation with those who believe Christ has NOT returned (2nd Advent) and will NOT be coming pre trib (rapture)

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

I would REALLY like to converse with others who BELIEVE, 'that Christ has NOT YET returned for the 2nd Advent as King of kings and Lord of lords for the Day of vengeance to RULE with a rod of iron for the Millennium (Lords Day),  and there will be NO 'coming or return' PRE TRIBULATION to 'gather' anyone.  (those are the only parameters set in stone for the conversation) 

It seems that WHENEVER this topic is brought up,  the discussion is immediately turned to 'He already has', OR 'He is coming PRE TRIB',  while 

WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE (for those who believe it is future) NEVER GETS ADDRESSED. 

(IF I AM WRONG,  and the conversation doesn't turn to 'He already has' or 'He will Pre trib', please let me apologize now so there will be no need to bring that up).

In hopes of being VERY transparent,  IF YOU BELIEVE HE HAS ALREADY RETURNED, PLEASE continue to address those thoughts and comments and concerns in the more appropriate posts addressing that and same for the PRE TRIB Rapture theory folks. 
This is not meant to be a discussion on either of those.

I thank you for your understanding. 

ALSO, please help me out by not bringing in the  'known teachings or theories of men'.  I don't know who they are, I don't know what they teach and I don't want to know at this time.   Seriously just looking to find scripture,  and scripture to back up scripture. 

SO AGAIN, IF you believe He returned in 70AD, PLEASE GO TO THOSE POSTS.  IF you believe that He will come PRE TRIBULATION, PLEASE address anything to do with those beliefs in the more appropriate places.  

THAT BEING SAID,

There are things we are told that must take place before He returns. There are also things that take place once he is released for the final war before the lake of fire.  How can we determine  what scripture  goes where.  

Because Satans spirit has been LONG working in 'those who are 'of your father the devil and the works of him you will do' and 'those who are of the synagogue of Satan' and those in which 'the mystery of iniquity doeth already work' AND we are told in the final generation that 'that the whole world will worship after him', and the 1948 prophecy filling up the time indicated in Lev 26,

DOES it seem that the  multi kingdoms (crowns), multi powers (horns) rising up (coming together in the name of money and power) out of the peoples of the world (sea) with changes coming quicker and quicker technology, transportation, exploration etc. (labor pains) has far to go??  

We know? or do we?  that during the first half of the week it is the 'under the influence' of the 'one head' (of the beast rising up aka Satan, Serpent, the dragon, the devil) that everything is being made ready for his arrival to 'heal the deadly wound' upon being kicked out of heaven.  (the 10 earthly kings coming to power, the world becoming more one in politics, money, education and religion (surprisingly made available by the world wide web) and when that happens it will be unlike anything ever seen before,  as Satan and his angels will have lost the war in heaven, been cast to the earth and  have arrived here with supernatural powers which will be on FULL display.  

Do we agree the two witnesses God sends will arrive a very short time before Satan and his angels and THEIR supernatural powers will be on display also?  

Do we agree that when the deadly wound is healed and the world starts to worship the 'image', that is when the world (those calling themselves Christians included) will no longer be worshipping our Lord and Saviour (because they are falling  into deception and believing when they hear other men saying 'LO HERE IS CHRIST'? and  that is the meaning of 'HOW the daily sacrifice (love to the TRUE GOD) is taken away'?  

Do we agree that Satan will come with a promise of peace and prosperity and win over the world with flatteries and wonders and signs? and that the 'death' we read about is of the 'soul' and not the physical body and that is why God tells us 

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Do we agree that to buy and sell during that time will only be done by those who take the beasts (satans) mark? 

Do we agree that there will be those who DON'T believe Satan is who he claims to be and they  will be 'turned over' to powers for 10 day trials in which the Holy Spirit will speak through them and that the truths that will be spoken will open the eyes of some of those who otherwise would have fallen into deception?  And that those who are taken to these trials know that they themselves are not to speak?

What are we supposed to be doing?  What are we not supposed to be doing?  

Just in case...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I would REALLY like to converse with others who BELIEVE, 'that Christ has NOT YET returned for the 2nd Advent as King of kings and Lord of lords for the Day of vengeance to RULE with a rod of iron for the Millennium (Lords Day),  and there will be NO 'coming or return' PRE TRIBULATION to 'gather' anyone.  (those are the only parameters set in stone for the conversation)

:thumbsup:

It seems that WHENEVER this topic is brought up,  the discussion is immediately turned to 'He already has', OR 'He is coming PRE TRIB',  while 

WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE (for those who believe it is future) NEVER GETS ADDRESSED. 

It's probably not talked about because people are afraid or unsure or they won't be here anyway.

DOES it seem that the  multi kingdoms (crowns), multi powers (horns) rising up (coming together in the name of money and power) out of the peoples of the world (sea) with changes coming quicker and quicker technology, transportation, exploration etc. (labor pains) has far to go??

I have been looking into this a long time, not going to say how long but it's been quite a while. I think what you suggest is a sign of the end of the age not far off. World wide the increase in knowledge has exploded since the 1700's. I think it's sort of like this:

"But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.  Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”" - Gen 11

The idea of one world everything is not a good one as it all comes under the influence of Satan. And we know Babylon is destroyed in Rev 18, again because of the the collective mindset.

"The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.  The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled." - Gen 6

Not only were the people only evil which is a huge problem, but they were all evil. Again all moving in the same direction under the influence of Satan. I suppose when we reach the point of Gen 6 and Gen 11 in "changes coming quicker and quicker technology, transportation, exploration etc. (labor pains) " is when we'll see it all begin. Maybe we are already there and just don't see it.

We know? or do we?  that during the first half of the week it is the 'under the influence' of the 'one head' (of the beast rising up aka Satan, Serpent, the dragon, the devil) that everything is being made ready for his arrival to 'heal the deadly wound' upon being kicked out of heaven.  (the 10 earthly kings coming to power, the world becoming more one in politics, money, education and religion (surprisingly made available by the world wide web) and when that happens it will be unlike anything ever seen before,  as Satan and his angels will have lost the war in heaven, been cast to the earth and  have arrived here with supernatural powers which will be on FULL display.

I think we are well past the point where politics, education, religion and money display different doctrines and approaches. We are told this is the case but if you look into they all have the same goals no matter the name of the institution or the doctrines. Education seeks to indoctrinate, religion is always about control, money and politics are the same thing and they chase power. Education, finance, politics and religion are all working together under the influence of Satan to build Babylon. There aren't political parties and countries any more in the mind of these people, if there ever were.

We are just kept in the dark about the true leaders of the world, kept confused by the news and social media, baited into hate and anger by the politicians to keep us living in chaos. All so we don't see what's really going on. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin; greedy, power mad abusers who steal and kill. 

as Satan and his angels will have lost the war in heaven, been cast to the earth and  have arrived here with supernatural powers which will be on FULL display.

Totally. Supernatural power is coming. Gods will walk the earth again.

Do we agree the two witnesses God sends will arrive a very short time before Satan and his angels and THEIR supernatural powers will be on display also? 

That depends on what one sees in the scriptures. For my part, and I could be way off, it looks like the two witnesses show up at the same time the covenant is confirmed for one week. It looks to me like Satan is kicked out around the middle of the week, at the time when the beast declares himself God, the A of D and the mark and the image become mandatory. Based on how God did it in the OT the prophets must come to warn the people about the mistake they made, or are going to make. The two witnesses should show up at the onset. At least that's what I see and hope for.

Do we agree that when the deadly wound is healed and the world starts to worship the 'image', that is when the world (those calling themselves Christians included) will no longer be worshipping our Lord and Saviour (because they are falling  into deception and believing when they hear other men saying 'LO HERE IS CHRIST'? and  that is the meaning of 'HOW the daily sacrifice (love to the TRUE GOD) is taken away'?  

I don't if falling into deception is coming. I think it's here and it's widespread. I think mankind worships the act of going to church and not the Savior and King. We have fallen very far and it's going to be short step to taking the mark for many of all religions, since most religions are the same religion in the first place. 

But no, the removing of the daily or continuous is a real act. The beast will put a stop to any worship that does not honor him and him alone and it will start in Jerusalem in the Temple as Jerusalem is the city God has called holy and the Temple is where He is, or was, worshipped.

Do we agree that Satan will come with a promise of peace and prosperity and win over the world with flatteries and wonders and signs? and that the 'death' we read about is of the 'soul' and not the physical body and that is why God tells us 

Yeah...I don't think so. I don't know where this is in scripture but it looks like a dispensational teaching sans merit. Flattery employed by Satan and the beast will be geared toward winning over the hearts of the Jews and insinuating the beast and his armies into Israel and surrounding Jerusalem. 

God has only called one city holy and one people His; Jerusalem is that city and the holy people are true Israel. That's what Satan is seeking to usurp and destroy and that's where it will begin and it won't matter what the world thinks or does. It looks like the world may even oppose the beast and go to war against him.  “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

And if this comes from the 2nd seal the peace taken is from the land, not the whole earth. Again this is likely focused on the Jewish people and Jerusalem. The beast will come into Israel using flattery to infiltrate and then when they are feeling safe and whole then that condition is shattered by the 2nd horse and rider.

The focus of all prophecy going forward is Israel and Jerusalem and God's plan for the King to return to the Mount of Olives. The world will follow along or drown in catastrophe, probably a bit of both. 

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Amen

Just in case...

We are supposed to be watching and giving thanks to our Father for all we have. We are not supposed to be divided. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

11 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

We are in the millennium right now. (nothing to do with Darby and those ideas)

The other stuff is as you note from the dispensationalist views that have clouded our thinking.

Amazing how many believers are bent on extolling their 'fact' that Yeshua is NOT now Ruling and Reigning. Their eschatology tries to PROVE He is not in COMPLETE CONTROL right now. How many believers have been taught to short-circuit the facts of the Gospel of Grace; namely that we are Ruling and Reigning with Christ in heavenly places right now.

How many are trying to prove that God's Omnipotence and Sovereign Reign is not real today NOW?

How many refuse to see that Pentecost was the beginning of the Sovereign reign of our Lord Yeshua Who has ALL POWER given Him?

How many refuse to operate in the Power given to us and instead argue and haggle about an eschatology that is already well in progress?

How many refuse to acknowledge that Yeshua's JUDGEMENT of the Jews in AD70 was the end of the old covenant prophecies because the NEW has now begun? We are in the New Covenant NOW.

And lastly, how many requote OLD prophecies to support the theory that Yeshua failed and has to return again to get the ball rolling? AKA: Lahaye, Lindsay and other predictive people that have been proven false 100% of the time. False prophets.

Many see 'sin' and say He is not currently Ruling and Reigning - they maybe should actually DO SOMETHING instead of complain.

I have SEEN the Spirit at work with my very own eyes.

So I know He is Ruling and Reigning right now.. yet so many are in denial of this and keep looking backwards and expect some kind of future milenium. We are IN IT RIGHT NOW.

We are to fulfil the Great Commission until He returns at the end of all ages.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest clancy
19 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

We are in the millennium right now. (nothing to do with Darby and those ideas)

The other stuff is as you note from the dispensationalist views that have clouded our thinking.

Amazing how many believers are bent on extolling their 'fact' that Yeshua is NOT now Ruling and Reigning. Their eschatology tries to PROVE He is not in COMPLETE CONTROL right now. How many believers have been taught to short-circuit the facts of the Gospel of Grace; namely that we are Ruling and Reigning with Christ in heavenly places right now.

How many are trying to prove that God's Omnipotence and Sovereign Reign is not real today NOW?

How many refuse to see that Pentecost was the beginning of the Sovereign reign of our Lord Yeshua Who has ALL POWER given Him?

How many refuse to operate in the Power given to us and instead argue and haggle about an eschatology that is already well in progress?

How many refuse to acknowledge that Yeshua's JUDGEMENT of the Jews in AD70 was the end of the old covenant prophecies because the NEW has now begun? We are in the New Covenant NOW.

And lastly, how many requote OLD prophecies to support the theory that Yeshua failed and has to return again to get the ball rolling? AKA: Lahaye, Lindsay and other predictive people that have been proven false 100% of the time. False prophets.

Many see 'sin' and say He is not currently Ruling and Reigning - they maybe should actually DO SOMETHING instead of complain.

I have SEEN the Spirit at work with my very own eyes.

So I know He is Ruling and Reigning right now.. yet so many are in denial of this and keep looking backwards and expect some kind of future milenium. We are IN IT RIGHT NOW.

We are to fulfil the Great Commission until He returns at the end of all ages.

AMEN!!!!!!

It is hard to read anything online that is not either for the rapture stuff or against preterist ideas. I am unsure where I fall in regards to that stuff since so much of scripture AS READ is explanatory and the extremes are rarely taught. I have a Deut 32 worldview along with a Divine Council worldview. I see much of prophecy, 'as in heaven, so on the earth', as being dualistic. I.e. the unseen realm is NOT divorced from the earthly human realm but acts in concert with, and is to be considered well aligned with, our current reality. I also do not get into the Israel arguments since the apostles are clear about most of this and the Church is the New Temple (collectively and individually). I am sure God has His plans for Israel, but it is not really something that overly concerns us right now. It will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

22 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I don’t think it has far to go.  We are the Fig Tree generation.  

22 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Here’s my take on some of this.  I’ll be continuing in multiple posts.  Thanks for the thread, D.

Okay, so the Antichrist (AC) appears in the midst of the week (Daniel’s 70th week) (but those days have been shortened to 5 months).  The delivering up of the Elect does not occur until after Satan appears as the AC, and so this happens in the latter half of the hour of temptation.  Many will come out of confusion and into the Truth at this time, including the 144,000 that are redeemed from the earth (Rev. 14).  This is the deadly wound, the Elect letting the Holy Spirit witness to the world.  These "strangers" from all the nations are all the men and women of God that will stand and prophecy against Satan and his system.  The sword that these "strangers” will use is the Word of God.  The people of God will have the “cloven” tongue; when the Holy Spirit speaks through them, it will be like it was in Acts 2 on the day of Pentecost.  When the Elect of God are speaking, all mankind will hear in their own language.

Ezekiel 28:6-8

6 ‘Therefore thus says the Lord God:

“Because you have set your heart as the heart of a god,
7 Behold, therefore, I will bring strangers against you,
The most terrible of the nations;
And they shall draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom,
And defile your splendor.
8 They shall throw you down into the Pit,

And you shall die the death of the slain
In the midst of the seas.

The 2 witnesses are here before AC arrival (Zech 4:14), about 10 days before?  Anyway, when the two witnesses show up, then it’s game over because shortly after that, Satan gets booted out, and he only has 5 months.

Note Revelation 9:5 concerning the locusts (a “locust” army of men).

Rev. 9:5 
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Rev 12:7  And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 
Rev 12:8  And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 
Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 
Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 

Edited by Selah7
  • Thanks 1

The Daniel and Revelation events have already happened. If one can distance themselves from the FALSE rapturist, 7-year trip, futurist and Darby stuff, then we might be able to answer the OP instead of hijacking it.

That may prove to be impossible due to much indoctrination by the followers of Darby's Dispensational rhetoric - even if they do not realise from whence it came, they might still say stuff they just 'picked up' along the way thinking it to be truth when it is not.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Yes

A few people will see through the lies, there will be converts all up until Christ returns.
My words are written in that specific hope.
I believe that actual sacrifices will be re-installed, the idea of actual extra-terrestrials will spur on such modern rituals.
They already tell people that the 'aliens' mutilate cows for the cows blood.

I believe that Satan was kicked out of heaven when Jesus was a baby.
God was in Christ, God was still on the throne in heaven, but was divinely multi-tasking,
He experienced mortality and the ability to forget that He is God, as Christ,
while yet still holding all the atoms of creation together. 

In Matthew 4:1-11 we get the account of Satan tempting Christ,
I believe that Satan himself in all his original glory was allowed to tempt Christ.
And so we see that Satan was on earth then.
Also Christ said:

"I saw Satan fall as lightning out of heaven"  Luke 10:18

Revelation 12 is an allegory of all of time. Kind of like an intermission in the visions John was having.

1/3 of the angels sided with Satan, he caused them to take physical form before the time,
and to mate with women. He threw them down to the earth.

The woman is the nation of Israel,
the dragon, Satan, stood before the woman which was ready to give birth.. 

and she brought forth a male child who was to rule all nations..
and her child was caught up to God and to His throne..

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth,
he persecuted the woman [the nation of Israel]
which brought forth the man child.  [the Messiah]
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle,
that she may fly into the wilderness, to her place
[the place of the nation of Israel is Jerusalem]
where she is nourished for a time, and times,
and half a time, from the face of a serpent.
Seventy [sevens, times] captivities are determined upon thy people.. Daniel 9:24
the end thereof shall be with a flood Daniel 9:26
the serpent cast out of his mouth a river of water as a flood after the woman..

It's an allegory of all of time.

I believe that the wounding of beast 1 will happen during another great war,
and that his healing will have something to do with seeming beings from 'outer-space'.

When the 10 nations are formed, as there are already plans for,
then we would know we are close to the days of the false prophet;
 one claiming to be Jesus, with miracles, 90% of people believe him,
and he directs people to another person whom they are to reverence.
That other person seemingly healed from death most likely by seeming humanoid 'extra-terrestrials'.
The demons will present themselves as supposed beings from other planets.

14 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Do we agree that to buy and sell during that time will only be done by those who take the beasts (satans) mark? 

Yes

Do we agree that there will be those who DON'T believe Satan is who he claims to be and they  will be 'turned over' to powers for 10 day trials in which the Holy Spirit will speak through them and that the truths that will be spoken will open the eyes of some of those who otherwise would have fallen into deception?  And that those who are taken to these trials know that they themselves are not to speak?

I've never heard anything about such trials.
I believe there will be those who don't fall for the deceptions.

We are supposed to be following Christ. Putting His teachings into actual practice, because we love Him.
John 14:21-24, 1 Corinthians 16:22, 1 John 2:3-4, Ephesians 2:10, 4:1-5:5, Galatians 5:14-24, 1 Timothy 6:3-4

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

These things were pretty much in the air we breathed in most churches.  Kind of an operating assumption which nobody knew where it came from.  We need to begin again and seek the LORD for understanding and stop trying to figure these things out for ourselves.  He is faithful to answer such prayers, in His own time. He is the only only one who can give us light to see by.  At least being honest about where we see contradictions might be a good place to start.

Mark 13

New King James Version

Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple

13 Then as He went out of the temple, one of His disciples said to Him, “Teacher, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!”

2 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Do you see these great buildings? Not one stone shall be left upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John, and Andrew asked Him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign when all these things will be fulfilled?”

5 And Jesus, answering them, began to say: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 6 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many. 7 But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. 8 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines [a]and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows.

9 “But watch out for yourselves, for they will deliver you up to councils, and you will be beaten in the synagogues. You will [c]be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony to them. 10 And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations. 11 But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, [d]or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak,but the Holy Spirit. 12 Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 13 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who[e]endures to the end shall be saved.

The Great Tribulation

14 “So when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ [f]spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not” (let the reader understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let him who is on the housetop not go down into the house, nor enter to take anything out of his house. 16 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 17 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 18 And pray that your flight may not be in winter. 19 For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be. 20 And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

21 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it. 22 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the [g]elect. 23 Buttake heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.

The Coming of the Son of Man

24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then He will send His angels, and gather together His[h]elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

The Parable of the Fig Tree

28 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near—at the doors! 30 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

No One Knows the Day or Hour

32 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. 34 It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch.35 Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning— 36 lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

• Well Said! 1