IGNORED

Conversation with those who believe Christ has NOT returned (2nd Advent) and will NOT be coming pre trib (rapture)

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

let me try with a kind of time line. Not set in stone 'cause we will only really know when it comes to pass. I think I said that before. :)

This is just a simple time line.

First half of the week   

Beginning of Sorrows, two witnesses

Midpoint

A of D, Witnesses killed and raised

Second half of the week                                                                     GT, the Signs, Jesus returns, last trump, the gathering,  Wrath of the Lamb[bowls] Gog/Magog war [1st one, Armageddon]

I'm pretty sure that doesn't violate scripture. The idea the two witnesses must be in the first half is something I posted here 

Let me know what you think

Hi Diaste,

WITH the two witnesses dying and being raised in the midst of the week then how do you reckon 

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

With the two witnesses rising in the MIDDLE of the week then ALSO in the middle of the week would be the great earthquake and the Kingdoms of this world become the Lords.  
Wouldn't that scenario just make the GT 3 1/2 years TOTAL and not 7?   Satan is bound when Jesus returns and when Jesus returns the kingdoms of the world are His.   How you get around these issues?  

Do you believe the not only the two witnesses will be speaking but also the world will hear GOD in the midst of the week?  I am not sure how any sort of 'deception' could take place with that happening.  

What I see listed as happening in the 2nd half of the week are all events that take place at the very start of the Lords Day,  which is what BRINGS that final week to an end.  

Are you saying that 

This is the 1st half of the week

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

FOR THE MIDST OF THE WEEK   -  WAR IN HEAVEN ENDS AND

SATAN KICKED OUT   -   TWO WITNESSES KILLED  -   RAISED

GREAT EARTHQUAKE  -   KINGDOMS OF WORLD BECOME LORDS

HE REIGNS FOREVER AND EVER  

WHICH WOULD MEAN AT THIS TIME SATAN IS DESTROYED AND BOUND AND ALL ALIVE ARE CHANGED TO RULE AND REIGN

AND THIS IS THE 2ND HALF

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake.

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

THESE MAKE IT TO THE RETURN OF CHRIST/LORDS DAY

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I THINK I got that real wrong or I need it explained.  

Could you PLEASE do it with Scripture please so I can see your progression through the Word?  I don't want to be writing out a bunch of false teachings while trying to guess what you mean.  Thank you again, I am trying, I 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

The Deadly Wound — Part 2

Rev 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."
Notice that the entire world "wondered after the beast". 

The first beast again is a one world political system, and the second beast, Satan, will heal this deadly wound that has destroyed the world wide earth.  He will look and do the miracles that the people expect that Jesus ought to do, however, this beast is not Christ; it is Satan.  And people will be deceived.  This is that apostasy that is spoken of throughout Revelation.

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Many today think that when the Bible talks about tribulation it is talking about blood running down the streets, but I believe that this tribulation will be spiritual.  It will be a tribulation of deception, lies and confusion that will be upon the Christian peoples of the world.

The fall of the second beast will not be in a political sense, but in a religious sense.  So how do you wound a lie and a false system? By correcting it with the Truth.

Edited by Selah7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Rootbeer, 

I would have missed this altogether if I hadn't seen Selahs post to you.  

I agree about the 'missinfo' that is why I am hoping to do this without debating whether or not it did or didn't but just taking what scriptures and putting them together as they are and not assigning them but letting them do that on their own.  

I come from the point of view that GODS WORD as it is found and given to me, is Gods Word as I am supposed to have it.  I do use Greens Interlinear and NASB and take into consideration the scribes being infiltrated way back in Chronicles.  

ONE thing I really believe  THERE ARE ABOUT to be lots of 'new' discoveries that will appear to be  'proving' this that or the other thing and are going to seem so real that to question them would seem foolish.  They will be discoveries that just make you question what you 'think' you know.  Seeds of doubt coming our way.  So anything that is found that changes best be taken with a grain of salt is all I am saying...

Anyway thank you for the input....feel free to share what you know.  Even if it means saying the same thing in a different way.  We don't all learn the same and never know what approach may get through.  Willing to go over all of it....God Bless

It's quite worrisome, but there is a new line of thinking currently that has been discounting true historical writings of those just before the end and after the beginning of the fist century.   We are talking men and women of God who suddenly have flipped the switch to what they once believed and just tossed it aside.   They have even reasoned among themselves how to deny these accounts by blaming the Catholic Church with conspiracy theories.   They have even gone as far to use the written accounts of those the Jewish people to this very day view as traitors for their values to claim Biblical Prophecies were completed and fulfilled around 70 A.D.   

Men like Ken Gentry, with the same education as any general lay Pastor, nowhere to achieving the credentials equaling that of a Scholar, have come outright and demanded us to ignore historical facts.   They are a motivational speaker at best, and have encapsulated the minds of the weak with trickery, deception, and literally moving the goal post to their advantage.   They have proven the very Warnings of Christ as sheep in wolves clothing and antichrists.

No real Believer who is sold out for Christ have been swindled by the likes of Gentry and a few others, but every once in awhile, a miss led sheep of theirs will pop up.

It is true, the Catholic Church has created a swarm of misinformation throughout the centuries.   But hiding the supposed truths behind 70 A.D. are far from any of them.  

Some of these errant disciples will even claim the Millennial Reign began in 70 A.D., which even the Word of God explains Satan will be bound for 1,000 years and then loosed for a season.   In the year 2021, that would mean the Reign ended the year of 1070 and the Season Satan has been loosed going on now 950+ years.   The Millennial Reign, 1,000 years equals an Era.  A Season going now on 950 years would would also equal an Era, which directly contradicts the Word of God.   So this new concept doesn't even align to God's Word.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

The "deadly wound" is spoken of in Revelation 13:3, and is going to be a wound to the political beast of this end time.  I think this will be the next prophetic event we’ll see.

First of all, there are two beasts spoken of in the thirteenth chapter of the book of Revelation.  These beasts are two different systems that will take over the world in the final days, and there will be two woundings.

Hi Selah,

If it weren't for the HORNS as those tell us that the POWERS that are taking over are visable.  But you may be right in that those without eyes to see may not see the horns BUT pretty sure the world will FEEL when the deadly wound takes place.  

WE do know FOR SURE that SATAN will come in LOOKING like the Lamb slain (2 horns)  but those with eyes to see and ears to hear will know the things he SAYS are all lies.  (spake like a dragon)  

BUT,  You lost me with the 2 woundings.  PLease post the scriptures.  I went back through and couldn't find it here, or did I just not see it???  THANK YOU and please correct any mistakes.  

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

AGREE THIS IS A POLITICAL/GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEM 

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

(I BELIEVE THIS COMPLETES THE 1ST HALF OF THE WEEK

AND THIS IS SATANS ARRIVAL IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK) 

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
(AND THIS WILL TAKE PLACE UNTIL THE TWO WITNESSES ARE SLAIN AND RAISED ENDING SATAN'S TIME/GT)

(MIDST OF THE WEEK?)

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

(2ND HALF?)

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

D

14 minutes ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

Some of these errant disciples will even claim the Millennial Reign began in 70 A.D., which even the Word of God explains Satan will be bound for 1,000 years and then loosed for a season.   In the year 2021, that would mean the Reign ended the year of 1070 and the Season Satan has been loosed going on now 950+ years.   The Millennial Reign, 1,000 years equals an Era.  A Season going now on 950 years would would also equal an Era, which directly contradicts the Word of God.   So this new concept doesn't even align to God's Word.

Hello again Rootbeer, 

I DO AGREE 100% WITH what you have said   

BUT 

that is not what this post is debating.

WE are trying to set scripture where scripture agrees.  We don't care who said what when or who believes what BUT WHAT/where scripture fits why here and not there because it either does or doesn't conflict with anything else.  

So please if you see a problem where someone has said some scripture fits and you see it as not, post forth scripture as it does.  

Just trying to keep 'mans' ways out of it...

Thank you again, D

2 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

DeighAnn, we will be in prayer with the questions, but I like The Senerity Prayer in this case:

God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world As it is, not as I would have it;

Love, Walter

Hi Walter

That is the place I think we should strive to be BUT when the Spirit grabs a hold of you and starts leading in a direction, have you ever tried to ignore it?  Can't be done.  EVERYTHING will turn you back to the mission at hand.  Sometimes there is little resistance sometime major but just keep putting one foot in front of the other and soldiering on.  

I think one of the hardest things for the many membered body is accepting all the different ways we are called and when others are called in ways we are not we 'think' they are not doing Gods will when in reality they are.  When we look to the gifts given we see the different approaches that MUST  be taken and MUST be different from one another.  Those who are to evangelize are so much more driven in the love message.   It is hard for them to see and hear someone in the teaching against false doctrines.  BUT we have to remember IT TAKES all of us to get ALL the WHOMSOEVER WOULDS.  The whomsoever woulds don't ALL respond to the God is 'love' only message.  I think if we did there would be a lot less judging of Gods Servants by Gods Servants.  

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ephesians 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore He saith, When he ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ephesians 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Ephesians 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Ephesians 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

Ephesians 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Ephesians 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Ephesians 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Ephesians 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

Ephesians 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Kept trying to find a place to 'cut off' but just too much good stuff....Thank you again and may God keep Blessings upon Walter and Deborah

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/25/2021 at 5:17 PM, Justin Adams said:

We are in the millennium right now. (nothing to do with Darby and those ideas)

The other stuff is as you note from the dispensationalist views that have clouded our thinking.

Amazing how many believers are bent on extolling their 'fact' that Yeshua is NOT now Ruling and Reigning. Their eschatology tries to PROVE He is not in COMPLETE CONTROL right now. How many believers have been taught to short-circuit the facts of the Gospel of Grace; namely that we are Ruling and Reigning with Christ in heavenly places right now.

How many are trying to prove that God's Omnipotence and Sovereign Reign is not real today NOW?

How many refuse to see that Pentecost was the beginning of the Sovereign reign of our Lord Yeshua Who has ALL POWER given Him?

How many refuse to operate in the Power given to us and instead argue and haggle about an eschatology that is already well in progress?

How many refuse to acknowledge that Yeshua's JUDGEMENT of the Jews in AD70 was the end of the old covenant prophecies because the NEW has now begun? We are in the New Covenant NOW.

And lastly, how many requote OLD prophecies to support the theory that Yeshua failed and has to return again to get the ball rolling? AKA: Lahaye, Lindsay and other predictive people that have been proven false 100% of the time. False prophets.

Many see 'sin' and say He is not currently Ruling and Reigning - they maybe should actually DO SOMETHING instead of complain.

I have SEEN the Spirit at work with my very own eyes.

So I know He is Ruling and Reigning right now.. yet so many are in denial of this and keep looking backwards and expect some kind of future milenium. We are IN IT RIGHT NOW.

We are to fulfil the Great Commission until He returns at the end of all ages.

Your Millennium is not Christ's

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/26/2021 at 2:48 AM, missmuffet said:

Yes, Jesus Christ does not set His foot on this earth in the rapture of the Church. He will set His foot on this earth at the second coming after the 7 year tribulation. 

Thanks for telling the Biblcal truth or rapture.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

From what I see there are two main phases and three clear divisions

Phase 1 is the first half and Phase 2 is the second half. The first division is the A of D which splits the week in two; a 1st half and a second half.

The 2nd half has two divisions: the GT and God's wrath. I'll explain more with the scriptures you quoted below.

9 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Diaste,

WITH the two witnesses dying and being raised in the midst of the week then how do you reckon 

Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

I'm not sure what point you're making here.  There is an earthquake of some power when the witnesses are raised, yes.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

With the two witnesses rising in the MIDDLE of the week then ALSO in the middle of the week would be the great earthquake and the Kingdoms of this world become the Lords. 

I see. Well...how do we know the earthquake in 11:13 is the same as "And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place."?

The 11:13 earthquake destroys a 10th of Jerusalem and 7000 people die. The earthquake when the Lord returns moves all the mountains and islands. Those are not the same earthquakes. Then there is a pause; 

"The second woe has passed. Behold, the third woe is coming shortly."

If the 7th trump is the 3rd woe, and it is, and the 7th trump is when the Lord returns, and it is, then the 7th trump has yet to sound sometime after the two witnesses are raised up and taken aloft. The above scripture says the 3rd woe is coming, it's not here just yet.

Wouldn't that scenario just make the GT 3 1/2 years TOTAL and not 7?   Satan is bound when Jesus returns and when Jesus returns the kingdoms of the world are His.   How you get around these issues?

Dispensationalism has been so prevalent it has taught us bad habits. It's a lazy doctrine of feel good preaching and inaccurate speech. Dispensationalism labels the last week as tribulation or great tribulation or the tribulation period and it's just lazy writing and totally incorrect. And I know. I used to think just like them,  and it was wrong of me.

The only time GT is mentioned at the end of the age in Matt 24 is AFTER the A of D. This has nothing to do with the 1st half, or the whole week. The last week is the 70th week of Daniel, not 'tribulation'. The 1st half is the beginning of sorrows, not 'tribulation'. The 2nd half contains two time periods; GT and wrath and only part of the last week is tribulation.

If you look at what I wrote above the earthquakes cannot be the same ones so the raising of the two witnesses is before the Lord returns. Did you read the link I posted in the other post?

Do you believe the not only the two witnesses will be speaking but also the world will hear GOD in the midst of the week?  I am not sure how any sort of 'deception' could take place with that happening.  

Deception happens all the time. Who listens to God now? Why would anyone change when believers are being killed and the beast offers food? And the 2W's are speaking what God tells them to say. Literally God speaking through them. If people won't hear them they won't hear our Lord.

What I see listed as happening in the 2nd half of the week are all events that take place at the very start of the Lords Day,  which is what BRINGS that final week to an end.  

Yes. But there are a couple things to consider. This is the best outline and order of events in scripture concerning the end of the age. I'll condense it just a bit and highlight the parts which explain best. You can read all of it yourself in the bible but I want to point out the order and timing.

So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,

For at that time there will be great tribulation... If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short. 

[Do you see this? The days of GT are cut short. Jesus says it twice and it's super important.]

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days:

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,

They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Jesus does not come at the start of the 2nd half. Here He shows us He comes after the days of GT are cut short, which days of GT only begin at the start of the 2nd half and continue until Jesus returns to cut those days short.

So, the A of D, then GT, then Jesus returns; but only sometime within the 2nd half of the week and not at the beginning of the 2nd half. But yes, when Jesus comes back deep within the 2nd half of the week to put an end to GT the Day of the Lord begins and lasts 1000 years, plus maybe a few days or so. :)

Are you saying that 

This is the 1st half of the week

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Yes Matt 24:4-12 is a synopsis of the week up to the point where Jesus returns. It take "But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved." as meaning persevering to the end when Jesus returns. Matt 24:9-12 is GT, then Matt 24:13 is the time of Jesus saving all those who made it. So when Jesus says 'beginning of sorrows' He means the 1st half of the week.

WHICH WOULD MEAN AT THIS TIME SATAN IS DESTROYED AND BOUND AND ALL ALIVE ARE CHANGED TO RULE AND REIGN

All of the above happens and is accurate, the timing doesn't align with all of Matt 24. Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 are THE outline of events in the proper order and timing. Rev has to be filtered through the word of the Lord in these passages. And Joel 1 give us more clues as to order as well. I'll modify it below:

After this is GT till the Lord returns.

But only at the 7th trump and not when the witnesses are raised. The great earthquake At the 6th seal and the 7th bowl is not the same as the one from Rev 11:13. In fact there are 2 quakes; one in Rev 11:13 and one described in two places, Rev 6:12 and Rev 16:18

Only after Jesus returns which is after GT which is after the A of D. GT goes deep into the 2nd half per Matt 24 and only after GT is decreed over by our Father does Jesus return. Even then I don't think Satan is bound until wrath is complete at the very end of the last week or close to it. So in Rev 19:17-21 we see the beast and false prophet captured, their armies destroyed and the birds devouring their flesh. In my mind this can only be the final battle of Joel 3, Ezekiel 38-39 and Zech 14. John now says,

"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the Abyss, holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years."

So only after the final battle, which is after Jesus returns, which is only late in the 2nd half after the A of D and GT, does Satan get caught and bound in chains.

AND THIS IS THE 2ND HALF

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake.

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

THESE MAKE IT TO THE RETURN OF CHRIST/LORDS DAY

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Yes, but only up to the point where Jesus returns, not where wrath is poured out. The Matt 24 outline narrative concerning timing and duration ends with;

30At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,c and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.d 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

Then Jesus goes on to explain how we need to be diligent and ready for Him to come.

So at this point wrath had not been poured out as we only see the tribes mourn, seeing Him coming and the gathering of the elect; which elect must be gathered before wrath but well after the start of the 2nd week.

I THINK I got that real wrong or I need it explained.  

Could you PLEASE do it with Scripture please so I can see your progression through the Word?  I don't want to be writing out a bunch of false teachings while trying to guess what you mean.  Thank you again, I am trying, I 

I hope that helps. It's not much and there is a ton to talk over. I have been at this for years. It's simple enough but the clues have to be searched out and that takes time. Gotta move a lot of rock to find a gem. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Selah7 said:

The Deadly Wound —

The "deadly wound" is spoken of in Revelation 13:3, and is going to be a wound to the political beast of this end time.  I think this will be the next prophetic event we’ll see.

First of all, there are two beasts spoken of in the thirteenth chapter of the book of Revelation.  These beasts are two different systems that will take over the world in the final days, and there will be two woundings.

The first beast is a political system which must be wounded before the second beast can take power.  The second beast is Satan, the false-christ, and his wounding will take place when Jesus Christ returns at the seventh trump.

Rev 13:1 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

The "Sea" in Revelation is symbolic of "water" and water is symbolic of peoples. 

To "blasphemy" is to tear down the truth of God’s Word.  In other words, this one-world system will stand against that which we know to be true Christianity from God's Word. It will be against the teaching of Jesus Christ. This blasphemy will be world-wide.

This particular beast that rose from this “water” is not a entity/person, but it has many heads, or agencies that will each govern their own area.  Also, it is not a monster like you often see portrayed in comic books.  This beast is a one-world political system that is already being formed today. 

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."
Of course the "dragon" is the role that Satan will play in the end times. He comes to earth in person when Micheal casts him to the earth, from heaven.

Satan's presence here as the instead-of-christ will be so convincing to Christians that they will gladly allow this one-world system to take complete control.  He will appear as God and appear to bring peace to the middle east, and Christians will believe he is God. 

…to be continued…

But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both the beast and the false prophet were THROWN ALIVE into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.