IGNORED

The 7 year treaty and the building of the temple. .

truecrosstrueshield

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1972

Hi Dennis

My answer has nothing to do with Judas Iscariot.. I'm only saying that the Antichrist doesn't have to be European like most Christians say. Also not a Muslim like other Christians say. That's because Jerusalem wouldn't trust an European or Muslim in Israel. 

I only mentioned Judas Iscariot because he's Jewish. Even in bible history can repeat itself. So Jesus was betrayed once by a Jewish man. Therefore it's likely another different Jewish man can betray Jesus. But one of the differences is the devil will already be inside the being when it is a baby. So while he's growing up he'll already know his destination for a time. Similar to the false prophet as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, truecrosstrueshield said:

Hi Dennis

My answer has nothing to do with Judas Iscariot.. I'm only saying that the Antichrist doesn't have to be European like most Christians say. Also not a Muslim like other Christians say. That's because Jerusalem wouldn't trust an European or Muslim in Israel. 

I only mentioned Judas Iscariot because he's Jewish. Even in bible history can repeat itself. So Jesus was betrayed once by a Jewish man. Therefore it's likely another different Jewish man can betray Jesus. But one of the differences is the devil will already be inside the being when it is a baby. So while he's growing up he'll already know his destination for a time. Similar to the false prophet as well.

LOL, I have someone in mind who fits the job but I can't say names :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 8/28/2021 at 4:23 AM, Diaste said:

That's always interesting to me. What is God saying about it? 

What we find in His word is that the three leading nations in Ezekiel 38 (whom never aligned or partnered before in world history). Since 2017 they have been allied. Whatever that means it infers it is something potential in our life time. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/25/2021 at 9:15 AM, angels4u said:

I agree ,it was not completed ,look around you will see that prophecy is being fulfilled right in front of us.

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Once years ago some guy had some funny answers about those candidates. He said something like this. Batman as the Antichrist and Robin the false prophet or maybe Johnny Carson the Antichrist and Ed McMahon the false Prophets. .

Would you angel share your funny answer? I'm just curious who you may have in mind. No ones feeling should be hurt here. We can't always be serious or else we are 24 hours robots. I quite joke around here often . Jokes no here has heard of . . some of mine are random that others may not understand. Accept she here that does know what I am joking about. .

So what are your candidates? :whistling:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, angels4u said:

Please, inquiring minds want to know :D

10 hours ago, TCC said:

What we find in His word is that the three leading nations in Ezekiel 38 (whom never aligned or partnered before in world history). Since 2017 they have been allied. Whatever that means it infers it is something potential in our life time. 

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Everything prophetic pertaining to the terminal generation is coming on like birth pains. 

Prior to 1979, Bible students had a difficult time trying to figure out what could happen, and how and why the major players in the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel could turn against Israel? Like you said, historically Russia has never had any alliances or involvement in the middle east before. Now Russia is controlling Syria on Israels northern border.

Russia, Iran and Turkey have oil [and control thereof] and their sinking economy on their minds. Guess who is now about to build a pipeline and sell petroleum to Greece and Europe [Israel's recently discovered wealth with the Goliath natural gas and oil fields]. Thereby stopping the political stranglehold Russia has over European nations, using leverage of heating oil. 

Prior to 1979, Iran was a friend and ally of Israel; they were instrumental supporting Israel in their 1967 & 1973 wars for survival. Israelis frequently took their vacations in Turkey and they were friends. Wow, what a change in a short period of historical 'time'. 

The Bible says Sheba & Dedan [Saudi Arabia, UAE] are bystanders in this invasion and protest it. Their Muslim governments and Royal family were staunch enemies of Israel, now they have made friendly with Israel, normal trade and relations were being established through the Abraham accords. In other words; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Iran has attacked Saudi Arabia, and most middle-east Islamic nations are terrified of a nuclear Iran. Shia and Sunni's hate each other more than Zion.

BREAKING: Here's another one no one seen coming that fits like a glove. Saudi Arabia, just a few days ago, just signed a defense treaty and agreement with Russia. Think of the prophetic implications of that one and how it fits perfectly? 

America has lost all credibility, confidence and trust with this embarrassing Afghanistan debacle; under the lack of leadership of the Obiden administration, and his inept and anti-Semitic appointments. America is now the poster child of embarrassment, mistrust and lack of resolve and commitment. This has greatly emboldened our enemies to pursue their own selfish agendas and global goals. Who's going to confront and play the global police force now? Like never before, the world is screaming for someone to step up, and solve these global problems and threats to peace, safety, economies, pandemics, terrorism, aggression and war.

It appears to me, America's influence, confidence in, restraint and trust, are totally evaporated now. Now will Russia give a second thought for aggressive expansion; North Korea reuniting a divided nation; China taking back Tiwan; etc. I believe those questions will be answered shortly.  

Since WW II, with all our wars, conflicts and military presence; hundreds of billions of dollars spent; not to mention the cost in American lives, lifelong disabilities, the grief of their loved ones and families, etc. We have lost everything we have ever been involved with! Few ask the question; how come and why? 

The answer is biblically simple. Collectively as a nation since WW II, we have turned our backs on God, and said in our hearts and to Him, we don't need or want you anymore. When a nation and its leaders pass laws that are an abomination to the Lord, creating legislation calling evil good and good evil; historically and biblically, that's when the Lord begins judgment of a nation. He turns them over to a debased mind and their own evil desires. Anyone seeing that today?

The perfect storm: This global Covid pandemic and its continued mutations, are wreaking havoc on global economies and production of goods and services. We see in America help wanted signs everywhere we go. The incentive to work has been taken away, for a dependence on the government for all our basic needs and free cell phones, and free everything. 

We have a debt-based economy, meaning; our success and growth is measured and dependent on how much money we can print, borrow and spend. We are insolvent, and well beyond bankrupt, yet the bread and circuses continue. This house of cards and dishonest weights and measures, will produce hyper-inflation here shortly. Followed by every other historical example and final result. 

We are living in the Laodicean church age; let's parse and digest that word.

Rev. 3:14 Laodiceans (la-od-i-se’-uns) = Inhabitants of Laodicea = Greek: laos - people; laity; and dicea - opinion; custom; opinion or custom of the people; = ruled by the people; rule of the majority; democratic (peoples right or opinions). The people’s rights.

Does “the people's rights” sound familiar and ring a bell these days? Have we gone from a Constitutional Republic, to a democratic mob ruled by the evil minority?

To quote Jan Markell [Olive Tree Ministries]: The world is not falling into pieces; the pieces are falling into place.

God is still on the Throne, and His plan, will and purposes are coming to fruition right before our very own eyes. We're blessed to witness all these prophetic things in our generation. If we are witnessing all these birth pains:

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Our blessed hope.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Everything prophetic pertaining to the terminal generation is coming on like birth pains. 

Prior to 1979, Bible students had a difficult time trying to figure out what could happen, and how and why the major players in the Gog-Magog invasion of Israel could turn against Israel? Like you said, historically Russia has never had any alliances or involvement in the middle east before. Now Russia is controlling Syria on Israels northern border.

Russia, Iran and Turkey have oil [and control thereof] and their sinking economy on their minds. Guess who is now about to build a pipeline and sell petroleum to Greece and Europe [Israel's recently discovered wealth with the Goliath natural gas and oil fields]. Thereby stopping the political stranglehold Russia has over European nations, using leverage of heating oil. 

Prior to 1979, Iran was a friend and ally of Israel; they were instrumental supporting Israel in their 1967 & 1973 wars for survival. Israelis frequently took their vacations in Turkey and they were friends. Wow, what a change in a short period of historical 'time'. 

The Bible says Sheba & Dedan [Saudi Arabia, UAE] are bystanders in this invasion and protest it. Their Muslim governments and Royal family were staunch enemies of Israel, now they have made friendly with Israel, normal trade and relations were being established through the Abraham accords. In other words; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Iran has attacked Saudi Arabia, and most middle-east Islamic nations are terrified of a nuclear Iran. Shia and Sunni's hate each other more than Zion.

BREAKING: Here's another one no one seen coming that fits like a glove. Saudi Arabia, just a few days ago, just signed a defense treaty and agreement with Russia. Think of the prophetic implications of that one and how it fits perfectly? 

America has lost all credibility, confidence and trust with this embarrassing Afghanistan debacle; under the lack of leadership of the Obiden administration, and his inept and anti-Semitic appointments. America is now the poster child of embarrassment, mistrust and lack of resolve and commitment. This has greatly emboldened our enemies to pursue their own selfish agendas and global goals. Who's going to confront and play the global police force now? Like never before, the world is screaming for someone to step up, and solve these global problems and threats to peace, safety, economies, pandemics, terrorism, aggression and war.

It appears to me, America's influence, confidence in, restraint and trust, are totally evaporated now. Now will Russia give a second thought for aggressive expansion; North Korea reuniting a divided nation; China taking back Tiwan; etc. I believe those questions will be answered shortly.  

Since WW II, with all our wars, conflicts and military presence; hundreds of billions of dollars spent; not to mention the cost in American lives, lifelong disabilities, the grief of their loved ones and families, etc. We have lost everything we have ever been involved with! Few ask the question; how come and why? 

The answer is biblically simple. Collectively as a nation since WW II, we have turned our backs on God, and said in our hearts and to Him, we don't need or want you anymore. When a nation and its leaders pass laws that are an abomination to the Lord, creating legislation calling evil good and good evil; historically and biblically, that's when the Lord begins judgment of a nation. He turns them over to a debased mind and their own evil desires. Anyone seeing that today?

The perfect storm: This global Covid pandemic and its continued mutations, are wreaking havoc on global economies and production of goods and services. We see in America help wanted signs everywhere we go. The incentive to work has been taken away, for a dependence on the government for all our basic needs and free cell phones, and free everything. 

We have a debt-based economy, meaning; our success and growth is measured and dependent on how much money we can print, borrow and spend. We are insolvent, and well beyond bankrupt, yet the bread and circuses continue. This house of cards and dishonest weights and measures, will produce hyper-inflation here shortly. Followed by every other historical example and final result. 

Rev. 3:14 Laodiceans (la-od-i-se’-uns) = Inhabitants of Laodicea = Greek: laos - people; laity; and dicea - opinion; custom; opinion or custom of the people; = ruled by the people; rule of the majority; democratic (peoples right or opinions). The people’s rights.

Does “the people's rights” sound familiar and ring a bell these days? Have we gone from a Constitutional Republic, to a democratic mob ruled by the evil minority?

To quote Jan Markell [Olive Tree Ministries]: The world is not falling into pieces; the pieces are falling into place.

God is still on the Throne, and His plan, will and purposes are coming to fruition right before our very own eyes. We're blessed to witness all these prophetic things in our generation. If we are witnessing all these birth pains:

Our blessed hope.

Pretty interesting post Dennis. I believe you're right about the current Middle East situation. How people don't want to trust America anymore. After all the west hemisphere is not directly mentioned in end time prophecies. Like WW2 we will rather join in whatever war is required the US to be a part of the end times wars. However not the key player. God can't mention every nation in end time wars. Rather only who's starting these conflicts. So we can like a radar make more of a notice who'll really put this on the center stage. Why would God mention 200 countries at once? . . That's why America isn't directly mentioned. So it's making more sense the US is losing its popularity status police cop etc.

However when you say redemption draws nigh. Yes near. But it isn't the next thing on the prophetical calendar of dispensation events. Or to say of in the correct order of end time events.

Actually persecution should be on its way sooner than you think. For example mandatory federal workers having to get vaccine shots. Notice mandated. . The mark quite similar. The government will pursue those not taking this mark of Rev.13 17-18. The mandated vaccines are a pre- look on what will become of full government control world wide.

Plus pope Francis has a global school in the Chicago area. As you can see he's pushing for a full globalized world soon. Awhile ago he signed and approved by the UN schools world wide to accept humanitarianism. What we know as secular humanism. Now schools can teach that there can be 2 fathers and 2 mothers. Kids can be gay or lesbians at school legally under what pope Francis signed world wide. . Christians won't be able to protest what's now globally official already signed . . this was done behind your back. .

Pope Francis is lining up all groups to join this so call global peace alliance. Every race and most world religions to unite as one people. Doesn't this remind you of the Tower of Babel? Everyone united with one common idea. .

Christians that will try to speak against any of this will not be able to. In fact others will say we Christians are prejudice hateful people. They'll say what's wrong with gay marriage? Our schools teach it just fine. Saying you can't accept them who they are. They won't want to hear any bible verses either.

Remember Oprah Winfrey herself stopped this woman oh her show talking about Jesus. Oprah forced that woman to sit down. .

The liberal theology is moving in lots of churches scaring true Christians to leave. Where does this leave Christians to go?. . That's why the bible tells us Christians and Jews will be hated by all nations. Anyone pertaining to God of the Holy Bible our generation will hate us quickly. . This leads to an anti-Christian society that'll herald in the Antichrist. A generation who hates God. They'll accept his way of speech etc.

There's not a pre trib rapture like Tim Lahayes or John Hagee etc says. Since the early church writers have always told us Christians will go through the whole tribulation. The saints of God will be persecuted. Mentioned throughout Revelation. Don't say they are different ones. Why would God allow them to be persecuted as saints and you escaped before them?

Why would God rapture the dead that shall rise first? How would he keep the dead out of danger from the trib to bring them upward?. .

If you believe in pre trib you then believe in 2 last trumpets. That means the 7th trumpet. You can't believe in 2 last 7 trumpets. There can only be 1 last 7th.

The pre trib is a legend born in the 19th century that spread throughout European churches and now in local churches. One was a prophetess named Margaret MacDonald that used a split 2 part Jesus return pre trib rapture. As she didn't believe in the early church writers. Also a Jesuit priest book author also took this split rapture into 2 parts. His book was well known in Europe.

Tim Lahyes and Hagee refuse to look into pre trib rapture history. And of course others that teach this.

Many Christians want to leave before the trib. But that's not Gods will. . Scripture agrees upon scripture. . And verses within context For example he will be taken out of the way. You may assume the church is. Why? Did you not read in the same chapter that the Day of the Lord can't happen until the man of sin be revealed? See the Antichrist man of sin has to happen before Jesus returns. We can't reverse that order. That's disagreeing with God.

Plus he taken out of the way isn't the church. The church is the bride. The church is a she and not a he. . That's the importance of reading whole chapters to get a more correct biblical translation trying your best to agree with God as much as one can understand . .

In 1 Thessalonians many Christians assume Jesus took them into the literal heaven. But there isn't words saying he did. In every picture Jesus is shown in the clouds. There is no verse that says he went back up. That's only speculation. That's why it's called the pre trib rapture theory. You don't believe in big bang theory. You don't believe in evolution theory. You shouldn't believe in pre trib rapture theory. Because theory is a mans guess. That doesn't equal prophetic truth.

The post trib has always been taught in our churches for centuries. And was that he fallen away. This pre trib took over in the 19th century pushing post trib out . . we need to get back to our roots. . Stop believing the modern pre trib rapture fable . .

The reason why the church isn't mentioned between Rev 4-19 in the bible is because at this time the world is being tested by the devil. Do you think the devil is going to allow you to go to church listening to Jesus? Absolutely not. You'll be finding rather safe places to stay. . Rather during the trib Christians will be scattered world wide trying to figure out how to survive without the mark. .

There's only one return of Jesus always taught throughout most of our history. . Believe in the first post trib teaching. Not the latter days pre trib legend . .

There's 2 good books from George E. Ladd The Blessed Hope and Bob Mitchell The Post Tribulation Rapture of the Church Exposing the Pre- Tribulation Rapture Deception . .the harvest is at the end of each season. The harvest is at the end of the trib. End means end and last means last. . Both the just and unjust will be gathered. The just unto the Lord. The unjust the Lord will send them away. They will not see life.

In Rev when it says endure to the end. Jesus also means the end of the trib or as far as you can go. . So a pre trib rapture isn't enduring to an end. That's too easy. It's not a hard test. .

Are you willing to give your life unto the Lord? Then be willing to enter the trib. Whom will people follow? The Lord God of the bible or the world dictator Antichrist? . . If your answer is Jesus now let it also be Jesus then. . They that endure to the end will receive the crown of life. Redemption is near. That means several years when the trib begins. About 7 or so nearly to say. That's near enough. .

Watch now the secular is being enforced world wide. Watch out for angry crowds that hate Christianity. Government control and everything else. . .

Prophecy needs to fall in place as God wanted us to . Leaving is backing out of Gods plan. God is allowing those days of testing. . Do you love the Lord? Then keep watch and be ready for all the things God has ahead of us. .

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Our blessed hope.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here. But I have a bit of a different take on some things. 

What is really nice about the age we live in is the capacity we have to connect with one another. For the most part, global social media access is one of those pretty cool things about our late age. It is really wonderful that so many people can communicate with one another and share from various locations throughout the US and abroad. And for that, I am grateful for your input and the abilities we have to interact with one another.

I would say that you may well be correct. We live at a time where there is every indication that the world that then was is quickly becoming a world that now is…and they are marked by stark differences. If anything, it surely can be said that we are in some mode of a transitional age. And transformation is happening rapidly before all of our eyes. Amen.

I see from your first post with JDF that you have noticed end time preaching for decades. As for me, I was with the reformed church and they typically have no concept of a coming tribulation. Most of the movement believes the next thing to come is the millennial kingdom. And that things get better and better as the church takes the world by storm and brings in the reign of Christ.

Although that is the typical backdrop beliefs of the reformed church, I was fortunate to be in one that believed there would be a coming 7 year tribulation, and I believe that is the accurate stance. Yet still, for most of life there was never any consideration of it being in my lifetime. The reformed church’s focus is much more on our own personal walk with Christ and service in the body. So literally, the thought of end times escaped me for decades. I believe what woke me up the most was a forming UN coalition of what appears to be the Ezekiel 38 leadership lineup: Russia, Turkey, and Iran allied in November of 2017.

I know that most churches and the world is asleep. The good news about that is it is kind of impossible even still to go through a time like this and not notice things are not as they have always been. I know still many will not go beyond a glance on that. But at least it can help inform some whom might not have noticed otherwise.

As for America, I hear what you are saying. Although I believe how you are seeing may indeed be accurate, my views on such matters are rather very different than what is customarily held to in this forum. I believe America could indeed lose sovereignty and take a back seat as a global national leader. I do consider that as a possibility. But for several other reasons I tend to lean much more in the other direction. And as far as views on this forum (or views in general about prophecy) the consensus is that America will lose sovereignty. I think that is a far greater likelihood during the first 3.5 years of the tribulation. There we might agree more. But even there I do have my reservations.

I am of the belief that as things stand now (as close as we appear to be to the tribulation age) America stands the greatest chance of being Babylon the Great. And if that is where she is going, then her sovereignty would likely remain intact…and increase rather than decrease likely. I would say the main theological difference in approach I would have with prophecy (differing from the norm in how we think upon prophecy unfolding) is that i believe God puts a much greater premium on the differentiating of the ages. In other words I lean more toward the school of thought that there are certain aspects of transitions that occur during the age of grace and certain aspects given to the age of tribulation. And although there will certainly be some connections and overlap, ultimately i perceive those two ages as very distinctly separate.

I would see overlap in what we see with Pope Francis and a desired one world religion forming. I would see overlap in how the globalists want to change and transform the world with a great reset and rule in much more pronounced ways globally. I would see overlap with an increase in witchcraft and devil worship. And of course I would see overlap with how hollow in general the church at large is getting (as New Age philosophy seems to have a transformative effect upon Christianity these days, for sure). I believe there is a measured and contained sense of overlap in general. But things would only get so far up a hill climb onto the tribulation threshold or doorstep.

Where my views tend to somewhat radically differ in taking the school of thought notion I go with is this: I believe how God handles His last period of the age of grace is an economy unto itself having its own unique exit strategy. This is something I don’t recall hearing from anyone. So to call it a school of thought might be a bit overly gratuitous. But i think in general some people also subscribe to the notion of severely marked differences between those two ages (albeit the minority). So I’m kind of in the minority of the minority. Which would make me the super minority, lol…i reckon.

One major theological difference that would likely be a hurdle of differences between how I am looking at these days and how others are is the theory not to pull tribulation events into the age of grace too quickly. It would make sense that if one day it is the age of grace and the next day the tribulation age that there would be a ramp up and leaning into that period and age and that many things would be “just about” tribulation caliber and primed for that age when it finally does arrive. And although I do see “some” of that, my belief is that the age of grace has a far more distinct difference to it than it would be to pull events of the tribulation into the age of the grace. So that is likely where our fundamental orientations towards how end times unfolds would have stark differences.

An example I often use to hopeful clarify this somewhat is “bitcoin.” Now we know there is a one world government that forms during the tribulation. And as we see epochs in time moving in that direction, our orientation is typically upon those things that more so ripely become tools the tribulation age capitalizes on demonically. But in so doing that we may have little to no notion as to bitcoins possible value in the age of grace as oppose to its more nefarious use during the tribulation potentially. When we think of bit coin we think of how money will work in the beast system. But what we might miss is how it might have its own autonomous value and import during the age of grace.

For example, in the USA we have a central banking leader called the Federal Reserve. This central banking unit prints our money for us and loans us each dollar it prints with interest attached. So the foundation of the American dollar is “a debt note,” rather than real money and currency. It is a part of a central banking debt system. This monetary policy is not sound money. But coercive at its inception. Bit coin is not a part of that system. They try to find ways to regulate it…but it is difficult. So although eventually during the tribulation age bit coin (or something like it) would highly likely be a part of the beast system and the way the beast system works, during the age of grace (this side of the tribulation) its autonomous value has potential to mitigate against globalist infrastructure and given the right circumstances be an actual weaponized monetary system to challenge the global elites. In theory, something like bitcoin could very much function that way…especially as we begin to realize more and more inflation.

So even though digital currency would seem to be a shoe-in for tribulation beast system currency, its potential import during the closing scenes of God’s age of grace, could be a buffer and ally to the commoner against totalitarian world elites. And i think it might actually have that potential. Only God knows if He so chooses the last days in His age of grace to go down like that. But the notion of God having very different plans for the peak season exiting of the age of grace as it transitions into the tribulation age is really not a viable concept on anyone’s mind. And would rather appear to be alien to all the ways in which we think upon prophecy fulfillment. I understand that. But it would also stand to reason, based upon the Character of God (as He does not desire the death of the wicked) that His plans for how He wants to rap up His own age of grace is in the mystery of His person to do so. And although I may not be accurate in thinking this way, I see every bit as much opportunity and path for this unfolding as we are accustomed to more commonly (what I refer to as) pulling the tribulation age into the age of grace. But only God knows. And in that sense I would say that based on the super charged irony we are all noticing, I would see that as louder than a conformity to a tribulation groove par excellence path forming. I would see what we see so loudly equal to a rubber band like pull back of a slingshot that when released would produce results far more akin and of the species of “final age of grace days” unique…more than a species of the tribulation to come. But of course, I could be incorrect. Just thought to share that at this point, as my views are somewhat well known on this forum but might be notions you had not come across previously.

In any case, blessings. And if nothing else, see you up there :slight_smile:

Our views align closely @TCC No one knows how everything is precisely going to play out in God's plan. But we definitely see the alignments and formation of a One World government and economy; a One World Religious system; and everything Jesus said would happen leading up to the Tribulation in Matthew 24: and elsewhere. 

Yes, there has to be an electronic system in place for one person to be capable of controlling all buying and selling; a cashless society. It cannot be Bitcoin or an unregulated cryptocurrency; because government cannot track it and tax it. Rest assured there will be no hiding of anything in the coming Beast system. 

And that leads to something else. An army of human people, or banks of computers, can never make instant decisions with global buying and selling. Enter stage left, artificial intelligence; I'll leave it at that.

Mystery Babylon: Now there's a can of worms to stir up any biblical debate :D I don't know if you're old enough to remember how many liver pills Carter had LoL. But there are two distinct mystery Babylon's, one spiritual and the other commercial. You mentioned America and commercial Babylon, so I'll just stick to that and my thoughts, and run a few things through. 

As I mention my thoughts, think about the "Ten Kings" in Revelation; who and what are they; why does the Antichrist need them? They could be ten heads of state, the heads of the ten economic trading zones the United Nations divided the globe into; that's all possible and makes sense. But whom do we see right now doing the voluntary dirty work setting this system up?

What if your free speech, critical thinking, thought, conversations of ideas [political, 2nd Amendment, religious thought, criticism of politics, controlled vote counting, etc.] was monitored, censored, restricted and terminated at a whim, and for no cause or explanation? Are you aware of exactly this happening in major news media; most social media; YouTube, etc. Read the new policy changes and service agreement on Amazon and many national banks [scary stuff]. 

In my area, grocery stores [Shop & Save, Aldie's, etc.], and many other small businesses are folding like crazy. Many smaller businesses are being gobbled up by international and global corporations. The number of individual owners of major media, global corporations, communications are dwindling and being bought and absorbed. 

There is no longer any enforcement of anti-trust laws and monopolies [IE. Ma Bell & AT&T, etc.]. I think it possible these Ten Kings, are the heads of monopolies that makes the world go around? Speculation true, but feasible and what I'm seeing transpire in real time. 

I think mystery commercial Babylon, is a sophisticated globally connected system of merchants and banking [international business]. 

It's getting worse by the year but; what happens when you do not agree or follow a changed "terms of service" policy from your financial institution? It's coming.

Your thoughts?