rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Did anyone catch this from the previous article?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New member states start preparations for EU presidencies

08.12.2004 - 09:56 CET | By Honor Mahony EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - The EU's new member states are beginning preparations for their turn at running the 25-nation bloc.

Slovenia, which is to be the first of the new member states to take on the job as part of a team presidency with Germany and Portugal starting in 2007, has already started asking for tips from 'old' member states.

The team presidencies, which are part of the new Constitution, foresee three countries co-operating over 18 months under the control of a Council President.

"We are consulting with Ireland and the Netherlands", said a spokesperson for the Slovene mission in Brussels.

Ireland ran a very successful presidency in the first half of this year while the Netherlands currently holds the EU presidency.

Lithuania, which will not get a crack at the presidency until 2013 - along with Greece and Ireland - has also already started its preliminary preparations, said a spokesman.

A hefty administrative exercise - particularly for small member states - the EU presidency involves organising and chairing the hundreds of meetings and councils that take place in the EU in any given six months.

However, it is also a chance to showcase the host country as ministers and their entourages descend upon different parts of the country to attend meetings.

Hosting the presidency also involves other pragmatic considerations such as whether a country has enough office space in Brussels

Brussels approves 'neighbourhood' deals

09.12.2004 - 14:58 CET / By Andrew Beatty EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS

The European Commission has approved agreements with seven of its neighbours, in a bid to spread stability on the EU

Romania finishes EU talks

09.12.2004 - 09:19 CET / By Mihaela Gherghisan EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS

Following a last minute diplomatic push, Romania managed on Wednesday evening (8 December) to close EU pre-accession talks.

This is a technical achievement with the political closure of talks expected on 14 December, during a meeting of EU foreign ministers.

Finishing negotiation on all parts of EU legislation was crucial ahead of the EU Summit next week, when Romania

Israel Takes Solana's Deal

This could be it ... the covenant with the many. And, it's being reported Israel has accepted it (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.euobserver.com/?sid=9&aid=17950

(And here)>>>> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...p=1078113566627

Friends, for us at FulfilledProphecy, this is big, big news.

It's called the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP). As for now, it's only between the 25 European Union member states and seven non-member states. These seven states are Israel, Ukraine, Moldova, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority.

The goal, however, is to extend this agreement to 10 more nations. These nations are Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Gorgia, Lebanon, Libya, Russia Federation and Syria. Like I've been reporting, this is literally a covenant with many. And, its author is the man I wrote my book about, Javier Solana.

Here's why this is important: You see, many times in my book I say, if these events I'm reporting are the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, then they will lead to a seven-year agreement with Israel. This agreement will be broken three and a half years later. I base this on Daniel 9:27 -- the passage Jesus was referring to in Matthew 24:15 and Paul was referring to in 1 Thessalonians 5:3.

Where do we find a seven-year period to Solana's ENP? Well, on January 1, 2007, the EU's new seven-year budget term will begin. At that time, all participating nations will come under a new funding instrument drawn up by Solana. It includes follow-up revaluation elements. This means, each nation will have an Action Plan they must implement if they want to continue in the agreement. Solana is also tasked with monitoring these nation's compliance. And, he's to report mid-term -- in two years and again in three.

Like I said, this could be it -- the covenant with many. Unfortunately, I suspect, because of the nature of this deal, it could enter into force on January 1, 2007, and no one will even notice.

But, why should that be a surprise? No one noticed when the Western European Union reached that magic number of 10 nations in 1995. No one noticed when the Office of High Representative was filled in 1999 by Solana, or when the 10 nation's implemented their Assembly Recommendation 666 in 2000. And, today, no one seems to be noticing that the EU's so-called "big three" -- Germany, France and Britain -- will have to be subdued for Solana to exercise the full powers of his Office.

So, why should anybody notice the beginning of the EU's next budget term in 2007?

I can't think of any reason.

12-09-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/israel_takes_deal.html

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Israel Takes Solana's Deal

This could be it ... the covenant with the many. And, it's being reported Israel has accepted it (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.euobserver.com/?sid=9&aid=17950

(And here)>>>> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...p=1078113566627

Friends, for us at FulfilledProphecy, this is big, big news.

It's called the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP). As for now, it's only between the 25 European Union member states and seven non-member states. These seven states are Israel, Ukraine, Moldova, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority.

The goal, however, is to extend this agreement to 10 more nations. These nations are Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Gorgia, Lebanon, Libya, Russia Federation and Syria. Like I've been reporting, this is literally a covenant with many. And, its author is the man I wrote my book about, Javier Solana.

Here's why this is important: You see, many times in my book I say, if these events I'm reporting are the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, then they will lead to a seven-year agreement with Israel. This agreement will be broken three and a half years later. I base this on Daniel 9:27 -- the passage Jesus was referring to in Matthew 24:15 and Paul was referring to in 1 Thessalonians 5:3.

Where do we find a seven-year period to Solana's ENP? Well, on January 1, 2007, the EU's new seven-year budget term will begin. At that time, all participating nations will come under a new funding instrument drawn up by Solana. It includes follow-up revaluation elements. This means, each nation will have an Action Plan they must implement if they want to continue in the agreement. Solana is also tasked with monitoring these nation's compliance. And, he's to report mid-term -- in two years and again in three.

Like I said, this could be it -- the covenant with many. Unfortunately, I suspect, because of the nature of this deal, it could enter into force on January 1, 2007, and no one will even notice.

But, why should that be a surprise? No one noticed when the Western European Union reached that magic number of 10 nations in 1995. No one noticed when the Office of High Representative was filled in 1999 by Solana, or when the 10 nation's implemented their Assembly Recommendation 666 in 2000. And, today, no one seems to be noticing that the EU's so-called "big three" -- Germany, France and Britain -- will have to be subdued for Solana to exercise the full powers of his Office.

So, why should anybody notice the beginning of the EU's next budget term in 2007?

I can't think of any reason.

12-09-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/israel_takes_deal.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I do believe that It is already beginning because Israel is just about joining with EU and I do believe that Jesus Christ is coming back very soon. Because I just had a dream about it like Rapture. It was so beautiful dream ever I had. so that is that sign when we hear EU and Israel agree work together like 7 years treaty that is it as The world will be end soon. and many many people will be going through suffer as they still reject Jesus as their savior. It could be any time any soon. I am praying for the people all over the world WAKE UP because it devasted my heart because they will be fool and trick by antichrist who will saying that he is True messiah but liar of the fathers.wow I am thankful because I have been watching and keep tracking the news reason why I can share with other people to be ready.

Thank you for sharing with me about this news. It thrills me to see that and I am able to share with other people so they can be ready for the RAPTURE Time.

In Him

Deafcanada

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Rollinthunder:

I notice this latest development too, the puzzle is almost complete,its amazing how clear things come in view-----the sad thing is unbelievers don't notice a thing and even alot of Christians are not any longer interested in Prophecy.

Wow......the EU +Israel is a recipe for tribulation.

Maranatha, Angels

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/03/1967

We cant overlook the Sanhedrin. It was recently reestablished in October after a 1600 year absence. Monday they were granted access to the Temple Mount. This was the first time since 1967 that a Rabbi had been granted such access. The Sanhedrin coming back as a body will,in my opinion, opened the door for the temple to be rebuilt. They are anticipating the "first coming". In Matthew Jesus is talking to the Sanhedrin when He says, Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, you shall not see me again, till you shall say, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. In my opinion this is a prophetic statement.

Rollinthunder:

the sad thing is unbelievers don't notice a thing and even alot of Christians are not any longer interested in Prophecy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's very sad too, especially when many pastors avoid prophecy altogether. I think they try to avoid all of the controversies that come from so many different theories and questionable beliefs. Many don't want to deal with all of the nonsense and consider it a huge waste of their time, and naturally, nobody wants to be labelled as a "kook." What makes it even more difficult is that there are so many different opinions and none of them can be proven. Then too, we also have many misconceptions and false assumptions that are being taught as truth, not to even mention all of the date setters that have been proven wrong. I think many pastors kind of have an idea of how the endtimes will go down, but they keep it to themselves for fear of being proven wrong and others simply try to avoid foolish arguments.

I believe it's good to avoid foolish arguments, but it's a huge mistake to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Pastors are the shepherds of their flocks, which makes them responsible for watching over them and protecting their church from the coming dangers.

I don't think many of these pastors believe that they will be held accountable for how they have prepared their flocks. We may not understand everything that is happening in these last days, but we should never let this keep us from keeping watch. I don't believe that Jesus was just kidding when He commanded us to keep watch. He warned us several times to keep watch. Here are just two examples:

Luke 21:36 - "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

Rev. 3:3 - "Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."

The word of God is a lamp unto our feet that guides us in our daily walk, but we were given an additional word for keeping watch, the prophetic word (the words of God's Holy prophets). Prophecy is the only tool that we have for keeping watch.

2 Peter 1:19 - "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts"

We cant overlook the Sanhedrin. It was recently reestablished in October after a 1600 year absence. Monday they were granted access to the Temple Mount. This was the first time since 1967 that a Rabbi had been granted such access. The Sanhedrin coming back as a body will,in my opinion, opened the door for the temple to be rebuilt. They are anticipating the "first coming". In Matthew Jesus is talking to the Sanhedrin when He says, Matthew 23:39