IGNORED

...Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

From the time Jesus said this, to the time He was crucified and resurrected (the Son of man be come) was there enough time to 'have gone over the cities of Israel' or not?

Matt 10:23  Whenever then they persecute you in the city one flee to the next, truly for I say to you no not shall you have completed the cities of Israel until be come the Son of Man

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Matthew 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Matthew 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

Matthew 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Matthew 28:7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Matthew 28:8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

Matthew 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Matthew 28:10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

Is it written ANYWHERE that specific amount of time has to pass for Christ 'to be gone' before 'the Son of man come' can be the TRUTH He was speaking to them about?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Probably speaking about Jesus on earth after His resurrection. I don't think there is evidence this relates to the 2nd coming.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

I tend to agree with Diaste about this statement in Mathew 10:23 not relating to the 2nd coming.

It could mean the "judgement" of the Son of Man "comes" on the Jewish peoples from AD 66-70.

He comes and judges the nation of Israel for their continual unbelief in Him. 

"When the city came into view, he wept over it. “If you had only recognized this day, and everything that was good for you! But now it's too late.....Luke 19:41-45........... "You didn't recognize and welcome God's personal visit"

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/9/2021 at 5:54 PM, JoeCanada said:

He comes and judges the nation of Israel for their continual unbelief in Him. 

Hi Joe, 

Kinda lost me here.  The 'nation' of Israel had been divided into the two houses and both had gone into captivity, the 10 northern tribes to the Assyrian and that had been scattered to the world couple hundred years before and 2 southern to Babylonian and basically Judah (Ben and Levi) returned to Jerusalem to build the temple.  So Jesus knew that He was not speaking to 'the nation' of Israel just mostly those who CALLED themselves Jews (cause they lived there or were of Abraham (but not Issac)) and Jesus called them the synagogue of Satan, the generation of vipers, of their father the devil...

In weeping coming into the city, Christ and the Kingdom were being rejected (for many different reasons and events that had to take place so the 'whomsoever would' would have the opportunity) I thought.  But if you have different, please share...D

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 10/3/2021 at 11:07 PM, DeighAnn said:

From the time Jesus said this, to the time He was crucified and resurrected (the Son of man be come) was there enough time to 'have gone over the cities of Israel' or not?

Israel is still being gathered. I have taken the gospel to the ends of the worlds and now this generation is taking the gospel to the ends of the world. What was interesting was when I got to the "ends" of the world I found an ATM machine. 

13 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Israel is still being gathered. I have taken the gospel to the ends of the worlds and now this generation is taking the gospel to the ends of the world. What was interesting was when I got to the "ends" of the world I found an ATM machine. 

I would imagine it will continue to be gathered until the 'image' is set up. Once that choice is made (and we know there is a falling away) sides are chosen.  Is this the time that the 144,000 are gathered?  Does having to make that choice open eyes?  The two witnesses will be here so we will know, if we are willing to listen what is going on. But how many do you see willing to accept any new teaching?  Everything about the fallen angels will be new...something to think about.  It's the RECOGNIZING what is written when you see it, not the predicting what it will look like that is important to me.  I think back to 'what was expected' when the Messiah came and how completely different He was from that.  Its like we are doing the same thing again.  Trying to SEE what will physically take place instead of spiritually.  For instance, what is a 'kingdom'?  What do Kings with crowns 'look like'.  I think the kingdoms will not be recognized as such because everyone is looking for the physical what we know and not the spiritual we are not expecting.  I am going to learn from past mistakes.  Probably why I don't study the physical events like most.  My approach is more in the background powers and rulers.  It's not like we wont know when the deadly wound happens as the fixing of it makes the whole world worship right?  So as long as I am prepared for that and looking for the two witnesses, I will keep the peace given me.  
From what I have heard is that there are alot of Jews converting to Christ. If that is true it is yet another sign of the season.  That is what is holding back the four winds,  right?  

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Is this the time that the 144,000 are gathered? 

The 144,000 is 12,000 from each tribe. They have a DNA (Cohan) marker for the tribe of Aaron. It is no surprise that they are pure.  Most of the research is done looking for genetic diseases because of all the inbreeding. Just like the Amish have a lot of genetic problems because of inbreeding. 

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

But how many do you see willing to accept any new teaching? 

The teaching is already beginning to emerge. I do not know how many will accept the teaching. It is Kingdom age teaching that goes all the way back to Abraham and even Adam. Clearly God declares the end from the beginning. There is really nothing new so much as hidden and just now being taught to the gentiles. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 10/12/2021 at 5:52 PM, DeighAnn said:

Hi Joe, 

Kinda lost me here.  The 'nation' of Israel had been divided into the two houses and both had gone into captivity, the 10 northern tribes to the Assyrian and that had been scattered to the world couple hundred years before and 2 southern to Babylonian and basically Judah (Ben and Levi) returned to Jerusalem to build the temple.  So Jesus knew that He was not speaking to 'the nation' of Israel just mostly those who CALLED themselves Jews (cause they lived there or were of Abraham (but not Issac)) and Jesus called them the synagogue of Satan, the generation of vipers, of their father the devil...

In weeping coming into the city, Christ and the Kingdom were being rejected (for many different reasons and events that had to take place so the 'whomsoever would' would have the opportunity) I thought.  But if you have different, please share...D

Hey DeighAnn,

In Math 10:23.....When Jesus said to his disciples "truly I say to you, you will not finish going thru the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes"

Could He have meant that Himself (the Son of Man) would come in judgment against unbelieving Israel in AD 70?

They continued sacrificing in the temple for almost 40 years after His sacrifice on the cross...the ultimate sacrifice...the one to do away with all animal sacrifices....yet Israel would not believe it. They did not recognize the time of their visitation. So God destroyed their beloved temple. The disciples would probably not have had time to go thru all the cities (and villages) of Israel before 70 AD.

Math 22:7..."But the King was enraged and He sent His armies and destroyed those murderers and set their city on fire."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 10/4/2021 at 1:37 PM, DeighAnn said:

Matt 10:23  Whenever then they persecute you in the city one flee to the next, truly for I say to you no not shall you have completed the cities of Israel until be come the Son of Man....

Is it written ANYWHERE that specific amount of time has to pass for Christ 'to be gone' before 'the Son of man come' can be the TRUTH He was speaking to them about?

Hi DeighAnn,

Jesus was talking to the people of Israel. The Body of Christ revelation was NOT known then. The `gospel` good news of the kingdom rule of Christ through Israel will be preached in all the world in the tribulation.

And the `Lord`s Feast Days` reveal God`s timeline for Israel from Calvary till the NH & NE. The Passover and Pentecost ha been fulfilled. Then for Israel the feast of trumpets, (throughout the trib,) and then the `Day of Atonement` when the Lord comes to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the nations. Finally the Feast of Tabernacles will be in their millennium.

If you or anyone want any scriptural detail, then you can check out my latest blog on that topic in Marilyn`s Messages.