IGNORED

Floodwater inundates New Orleans after hurricane

M45510G1C

Oh, DannyBoy, you are so right.  I am in Baton Rouge, too.  I am praying that we will not absorb the criminal element from NOLA.  I have been in the projects in NOLA twice, and was afraid.  I was a jurist in a murder trial in NOLA, and there are some really bad things that go on there.

Mr. Biker is at Istrouma Baptist tonight, standing guard AT A CHURCH with 300 refugees.  The lawlessness that is threatening is being kept quite.  I am praying to keep my eyes on Jesus and not get panicky by looking around.  I liked living in a quite little city.  But God has other plans for us and I need to stay focused on His purpose.

Please keep posting.  It is good to hear from someone who is here and sees what the media is not reporting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are powers who have lost their power base, they will be traveling with and accompaning those refugees to where ever they go. If anyone is in the areas of the refugees dispersment please beware, cover yourself, your familes and your property in prayer , you may even want to use annointing oil for this. those who have a shofar, pray and blow it. This is serious warfare folks!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

As it goes so far I have seen little news coverage due to work and familiy members that would prefer to watch family fued, fear factor or tennis. I understand that the Army Guard troops are finally being possitioned in New Orleans which should allow rescue efforts to resume. I have no doubt that much of the relief supplies were/are slow in being dispursed due to the security issue, not unlike Iraq. So we can only hope that as security is in place, food and water will finally find its way to those who need it. As I understand it, the governor had issued "shoot to kill" orders when dealing will those bad seeds. Lawlessness will not be tolerated and will be put down quickly. However, I am still concerned about the criminal element compounding an already tense situaltion here in Baton Rouge. Most of the officials are publicly writing off incidents as "common", but in the background they are arming officers to the teeth and forming task forces. You really should see it here. The dairy sections in all the stores are wastelands. I did finally see gallons on milk on the shelves in a Wal-mart yesterday, but the shelves nearby were empty. The Wal-mart supercenters here are closing at 10pm and opening at 7am. I can only conclude that they NEED this time to restock the ransacked shelves. I am sure that if there was something specific I needed I would simply have to arrive at any given store at opening time. The number of people driving around like they have all the time in the world has multiplied and we still have too many traffic lights not functioning.

On the bright side we did get power at work but the phones are out now. I still have no electricity to my apartment even though the other half of the complex does. My uncle finally got electricty this morning as well.

I will keep in touch. God Bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for your posts Dannyboy. :(