Trust & Obey

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Pat Buchanan calls for the impeachment of Bush. Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily agrees... and so do I.

A National Emergency

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/17/1968

Oh, Give me a break!!! I guess we should have impeached Clinton (twice) and also Reagon.

It just happens that Bush is president when 9/11 occurred and politicians are trying to point fingers from every direction to Bush when it comes to National Security.

I don't believe that the illegals cause more crime than those who are citizens of USA. If anything they bring the values of hard work, religion and family dedication.

We also incourage their coming by giving them jobs that americans won't do. Our teenagers used to do the work that the illegals are doing, but no the teens rather sponge on mom and dad and if they do work, dare not get their hands dirty. Our next generation needs to learn what it is to do hard work, so they can appreciate what they have. I vote to put our youth back into the fields. If we work these jobs again, I truly feel that there will be less illegal immigration.

Americans need to get off their high horses and come back to the old values that these immigrants seem to have.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. We just need to open our eyes. And I don't clain to have all the answers. Just offering it IMHO.

Just incase anyone was wondering:

Oh, btw My first time at age 13 was a groundskeeper at a Condominium complex. I did this for two years and got my hands dirty. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Pat Buchanan calls for the impeachment of Bush.

IF we do that, we ought to impeach the whole of Congress as well.

What are they doing about the problem? :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Oh, Give me a break!!!  I guess we should have impeached Clinton (twice) and also Reagon. 

It just happens that Bush is president  when 9/11 occurred and politicians are trying to point fingers from every direction to Bush when it comes to National Security.

I don't believe that the illegals cause more crime than those who are citizens of USA.  If anything they bring the values of hard work, religion and family dedication. 

Sorry Nanners; you are dead wrong!  Illegals make up just 3 to 4% of our population, but account for 30% of our prison population!  Not exactly the benign hard-working lot you've been led to believe!

We also incourage their coming by giving them jobs that americans won't do.  Our teenagers used to do the work that the illegals are doing, but no the teens rather sponge on mom and dad and if they do work, dare not get their hands dirty.  Our next generation needs to learn what it is to do hard work, so they can appreciate what they have.  I vote to put our youth back into the fields.  If we work these jobs again,  I truly feel that there will be less illegal immigration.

Problem being that they are being used to fill a LOT of jobs in which ENGLISH COMMUNICATION is important.  At the Wendy's near my home, there is ONE person who speaks a little English.  My order has been wrong the last FOUR TIMES I've gone there, and last time was 'the last time.'  They got the order wrong THREE TIMES THAT NIGHT, necessitating my return and rereturn and rererereturn!  If the job needs an English speaker, then a non-English speaker should NOT be hired for it....NO MATTER WHAT THE ACLU SAYS!!!

Americans need to get off their high horses and come back to the old values that these immigrants seem to have. 

See above.  Are you out of your ever loving mind????????

Hope I didn't offend anyone.  We just need to open our eyes.  And I don't clain to have all the answers.  Just offering it IMHO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

How could anyone agree with Pat "Look at the wonderful things Hitler did" Buchanan? The guy is a xenophobe and a racist, of course he has a problem with immigration.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

How could anyone agree with Pat "Look at the wonderful things Hitler did" Buchanan? The guy is a xenophobe and a racist, of course he has a problem with immigration.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you saying that illegal immigration is OK?????

No, what I am saying is that Buchanan is the same person who a few years ago said we needed to cut off all immigration, legal and illegal.

Problem being that they are being used to fill a LOT of jobs in which ENGLISH COMMUNICATION is important.  At the Wendy's near my home, there is ONE person who speaks a little English.  My order has been wrong the last FOUR TIMES I've gone there, and last time was 'the last time.'  They got the order wrong THREE TIMES THAT NIGHT, necessitating my return and rereturn and rererereturn!  If the job needs an English speaker, then a non-English speaker should NOT be hired for it....NO MATTER WHAT THE ACLU SAYS!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet Leonard, I hope I'm not hearing tone of prejudice? Especially over a situation involving one person. I give that person credit for atleast working and I'm sure that the person working at Wendy's is NOT an illegal immigrant, since they are required to have a SSN :thumbsup:

Believe it our not, in the next 20 years the white population will actually become the minority here in the US.

Nanners, no one is saying we can't allow immigration. I have worked with non-speaking immigrants, but they try their hardest. Likewise, the illegals give the legals a bad name and a stereotype. Not only are illegal aliens detrimental to society (after all, how can you expect someone who violated the law to get here to keep the law once they are here?), but they give a bad name and increase xenophobia against legal immigrants. That is why it's a problem, it hurts the legitimacy of those that legally crossed, then you get people like Buchanan and his Hitler-esque ideas emerging as a voice for a large plurality of the US.