IGNORED

The United States, The Rapture and What It Says About the Nations in The Book of Revelation

Bawb

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 minutes ago, Alive said:

You have no idea that those OT quotes relate to modern leaders, country and cities…pure supposition.

Regarding Jesus’s words you quoted, you nor I know who the Father has given to Christ.

Does your eschatology truly cause you to think this way?

Many OT quotes refer specifically to modern countries etc. and their doom. Such as

Isaiah 17:10 ...you have forgotten the God of your salvation,
And have not been mindful of the Rock of your stronghold,

which refers to the End Time nation of "Ephraim/Israel/Jacob."

You have shown in past posts, and admitted so, that you are not particularly well-verse in End Time prophecy. So what makes you want to question mine?

I "do not pray for the world." You may if you like.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

25 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Many OT quotes refer specifically to modern countries etc. and their doom. Such as

Certainly those countries of Israel and ones around them. But there is no clear and compelling scriptural evidence for modern day countries.

Isaiah 17:10 ...you have forgotten the God of your salvation,
And have not been mindful of the Rock of your stronghold,

which refers to the End Time nation of "Ephraim/Israel/Jacob."

You have shown in past posts, and admitted so, that you are not particularly well-verse in End Time prophecy. So what makes you want to question mine?

That is true, but i do have some knowledge of scripture.

:-)

I "do not pray for the world." You may if you like.

I did not mention praying for 'the world'. I did mention leaders and those who are in darkness.

Can we agree that we ought to pray for them?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

23 minutes ago, Alive said:

Certainly those countries of Israel and ones around them. But there is no clear and compelling scriptural evidence for modern day countries.

You are welcome to your opinion.

23 minutes ago, Alive said:

I did not mention praying for 'the world'. I did mention leaders and those who are in darkness.

Can we agree that we ought to pray for them?

Those who are in true ignorance, yes. Those who have their "conscience seared with a hot iron," no. The Holy Spirit does not allow me to do so, and I follow His prompting.

Edited by WilliamL
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

You are welcome to your opinion.

Those who are in true ignorance, yes. Those who have their "conscience seared with a hot iron," no. The Holy Spirit does not allow me to do so, and I follow His prompting.

OK--I am going to leave this where it is and move on.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

INSTEAD of praying for the 'peace' or 'just seems like peace' we KNOW IS COMING

let's pray for UNDERSTANDING of what the 'peace' WILL really be about so that when it does, we will have KEPT people from being deceived.

This is one of the problems that comes about when there  are beliefs roaming about  that all things are past.  They end up doing and saying things to bring about what SOUNDS right but as Gods words point out ISN'T.  

We know they will be SAYING 'Peace and safety'  before BUT WE KNOW it is a lie.  HOW?  It is written. 
So as not to be accused of just putting out my opinion.  

SOME things of the past are given as examples for the future some things are future

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Ezekiel 13:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Ezekiel 13:2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;

Ezekiel 13:3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

Ezekiel 13:4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

Ezekiel 13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps,

neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them:

and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

Ezekiel 13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

Ezekiel 13:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 13:10 Because, even because THEY HAVE SEDUCED MY PEOPLE SAING PEACE AND THERE WAS NO PEACE, AND ONE BUILT UP A WAL AND LO OTHERS DAUBED IT WITH UNTEMPERED MORTER.  

Ezekiel 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that

IT SHALL FALL

there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Ezekiel 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Ezekiel 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Ezekiel 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

Ezekiel 13:16 To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, AND THERE IS NO PEACE SAITH THE LORD GOD.  

Jeremiah 6:1 O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.

Jeremiah 6:3 The shepherds with their flocks shall come unto her; they shall pitch their tents against her round about; they shall feed every one in his place.

Jeremiah 6:4 Prepare ye war against her; arise, and let us go up at noon. Woe unto us! for the day goeth away, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out.

Jeremiah 6:5 Arise, and let us go by night, and let us destroy her palaces.

Jeremiah 6:6 For thus hath the LORD of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her.

Jeremiah 6:7 As a fountain casteth out her waters, so she casteth out her wickedness: violence and spoil is heard in her; before me continually is grief and wounds.

Jeremiah 6:8 Be thou instructed, O Jerusalem, lest my soul depart from thee; lest I make thee desolate, a land not inhabited.

Jeremiah 6:9 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall throughly glean the remnant of Israel as a vine: turn back thine hand as a grapegatherer into the baskets.

Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.

Jeremiah 6:11 Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.

Jeremiah 6:12 And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 6:13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

Jeremiah 6:14 They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Jeremiah 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.

But they said, We will not walk therein

.Jeremiah 6:17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet.

But they said, We will not hearken.

Jeremiah 6:18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.

Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

Who us?  UNDER THE LAW?  WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW . THE LAW IS DONE AWAY WITH. so we have no law.     WE ARE OF FAITH UNDER GRACE, GOD DOES IT ALL FOR US, THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES ALL THE WORK IN US, WE DO NOT WORK BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WORKS BASED SALVATION, and for us to be saved it just to say I BELIEVE, nothing will ever change that.  

AND WHO DO THEY HATE?  THE ONE WHO POINTS IT OUT how wrong all that is.  The one who says the law is still very much in effect.  Not one jot or tittle has been removed from it

EXCEPT the parts JESUS 'S WILLING SACRIFICE AND DEATH nailed to the cross.  Law ordinances statutes, is there a difference?  YES and it is HUGE.  

Jeremiah 6:20 To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet unto me.

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Jeremiah 6:22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 6:23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 6:24 We have heard the fame thereof: our hands wax feeble: anguish hath taken hold of us, and pain, as of a woman in travail.

Jeremiah 6:25 Go not forth into the field, nor walk by the way; for the sword of the enemy and fear is on every side.

Jeremiah 6:26 O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.

Jeremiah 6:27 I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way.

Jeremiah 6:28 They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.

Jeremiah 6:29 The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away.

Jeremiah 6:30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

My next 2 sense d

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  1

Hi DeighAnn, Maybe this would be another good thing to pray for???

Luke 21:36 - Watch also at every season, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man."

Edited by Bawb

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On 11/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, Bawb said:

Will the "righteous" nation of America escape the judgements described in Revelation? Some say the United States isn't mentioned in Revelation, but consider this for a moment: According to this website... https://www.all.org/learn/abortion/abortion-statistics/                        

:::

#60. A Populated city named Babylon on a Deepwater Port entryway to New York City

Yes, New York City...

New York in Greek has an isopsephy value of 654. This is the isopsephy value of "queen" in Greek.

ΝΕΑ ΥΟΡΚΗ = (50+5+1)+(400+70+100+20+8) = 56+598 = 654

ΒΑΣΙΛΙΣΣΑ = 2+1+200+10+30+10+200+200+1 = 654

Revelation 18.7

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

ὅσα ἐδόξασεν αὑτὴν καὶ ἐστρηνίασεν, τοσοῦτον δότε αὐτῇ βασανισμὸν καὶ πένθος. ὅτι ἐν τῇ καρδίᾳ αὐτῆς λέγει ὅτι Κάθημαι βασίλισσα, καὶ χήρα οὐκ εἰμί, καὶ πένθος οὐ μὴ ἴδω.

Edited by Spiros

11 hours ago, pinacled said:

Reprobate silver is relative to a mishkan foundation . A dove that ignores a promise and flies a course away from noach like a raven 

Yes, best make sure that foundation is of HIS TRUTH.  The path is narrow and few there be carrying forth. 

On 11/11/2021 at 4:43 PM, Bawb said:

Hi DeighAnn, Maybe this would be another good thing to pray for???

Luke 21:36 - Watch also at every season, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man."

Hi Bawb,

You know what is really weird about Luke 21?  It doesn't fit with Matt 24 and Mark 13.  

Try and put the three together.  It's amazing.  It's like two are describing one thing and the other is describing something that must be very similar in feel and surely in knowledge but still...

If you do that you will see why I am not praying to escape that event but praying to remain in the next one...

d

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

On 11/10/2021 at 6:02 PM, Bawb said:

Will the "righteous" nation of America escape the judgements described in Revelation? Some say the United States isn't mentioned in Revelation, but consider this for a moment: According to this website... https://www.all.org/learn/abortion/abortion-statistics/                        

Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2018: 61.8 million+
    186 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control)
    U.S. Abortions in 2017: ~862,320 (Guttmacher Institute)
    Abortions per day: 2362+ (GI)
    Abortions per hour: 98+ (GI)
    1 abortion every 37 seconds (GI)
    13.5 abortions / 1000 women aged 15-44 in 2017 (GI)

The blood of 61.8 million innocent infants cries out from the earth. Surely her sins are piled up to heaven and God remembers her crimes! Brothers and Sisters, may I suggest that Babylon WILL be judged in the times of Revelation. Furthermore Babylon is right in our midst...

This is not my information or original article, but the information By Tim McHyde / May 2, 2006 found on this website: https://escapeallthesethings.com/60-reasons-iraq-not-mystery-babylon/     You can check it out for more details...

What city has these characteristics? 

#1. The Jewish Population Issue
#2. The chief city of Mystery Babylon is a "DEEPWATER PORT CITY"!!!
#3. It is the KEY Commercial Nation and Engine of Wealth for the World’s Economy
#4-21. It is the principal Commodities Trading Center
#22. A Leading center of imports and consumption
#23. She is also a manufacturing nation
#24. Center for Merchandising and Marketing
#25. Known as the World’s "policeman"
#26. Known for "showing the flag" or "gunboat diplomacy"
#27. Noted for its elegant, luxurious, refined and rich lifestyles
#28. Extremely Wealthy
#29. Sensual, Materialistic lifestyle
#30. The Highest Living Standards
#31. Intoxicating high-society lifestyle as a world example to emulate
#32. Elegant, Sumptuous lifestyle
#33. Noted for its bright gaudy-colored lights and nightlife with round the-clock partying.
#34. Noted for its Drugs and Drug use
#35. Noted for exporting its culture abroad:
#36. Noted for being Wasteful and Extravagant
#37. Massive Population
#38. A land of immigrants
#39. Unique and awe-inspiring from its birth right up to its demise
#40. A remarkably different heritage
#41. Respected-envied and yet HATED by the whole world also
#43. Powerful and Oppressive
#44. Land of Rebels in its birth
#45. Cosmopolitan and Urban
#46. A Land of Agriculture
#47. An International City
#48. Architecture, Buildings and Skyline
#49. Land of Many Waters (fresh waters)
#50. Where the world’s leaders "stream" to meet
#51. Last of the Super Powers
#52. No Fear of Invasion
#53. Defenses reach up to Outer Space
#54. Occult aspects, especially within the governmental leadership
#55. Alliances/Treaties allowing physical military bases of operation for the Satanic forces.
#56. Its national symbol
#57. NOT IRAQ, because the Babylon in Iraq is radioactive
#58. The Messianic Covenant To Abraham Included Babylonia and Babylon
#59. America Conquered Iraq and Babylon in 2003 and retains strategic control of that land and will retain that control most likely until America, the Babylon is destroyed in Divine Judgment as the Mystery Babylon.
#60. A Populated city named Babylon on a Deepwater Port entryway to New York City

Yes, New York City...

Sorry, but this is human reasoning, not following scripture. John TELLS US that Babylon is "that Great City, and in another chapter tells us the "great city" is where Jesus was crucified. "Mystery Babylon" is talking about Jerusalem. What? do you imagine the Beast will move to NYC? NO! The temple will be in Jerusalem and He will go to the temple to be reavealed as the Beast. And he and the false prophet will deceive the ENTIRE WORLD from Jerusalem.