IGNORED

WorthyNews:Bill that Biden says pays for itself actually adds $3 trillion to deficit, CBO warns

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

President Joe Biden's sweeping spending bill, the Build Back Better Act, would add $3 trillion to deficits over 10 years if made permanent, according to a new Congressional Budget Office cost analysis.

View the full article

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

not only that, but wastes even more of the raises in taxes.    Tax more and spend more than you tax.    Deep state Republicans tend to do the same thing.....

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

What a legacy. To go down in history as the one who endorsed and pushed for the straw that broke the camels back. But then to care would be to have a conscience. Something I'm not sure everyone possesses to the same degree.

No matter who does it as much as the impact it will have on the rest of us. I am convinced a concerted effort is under way to tear down so that new things can replace the old things. This spending plan greases the rails for that in a big way.

Remember the song that said, " I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free"? They might need to change that lyric if things don't stop the direction they are going in. Some of us won't be here, but most of us have children and grand children who will be the recipients of the fallout.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

It actually DOES pay for itself! The money raised through taxation will more that cover the cost of paper the bill is printed on, and likely will even cover the overhead of the facilities for and the salaries of those who dafter the bill.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Pretty sure everyone(most) has figured out United States media has been basically captured by the satanic cabal.

Every time I turn the TV set on there saying the Trump people are telling lies and disinformation when that's what they're doing total reversal every time it's getting old..

Good thing is people are catching on by the millions they are panicking..

Something tells me they will try to cut the internet soon because people are discussing things and figuring it out and they know it

Edited by shanee
Added 1 word...(most)