• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

vrspock, do you mean to say the only thing that worries you is America's economy and life style. Tell that to the people in N.O. that never had a life style to guage themselves on.. No mansions, no yachts, no private jets. A lot of them didn't even have a car or a home to call their own. But they are Americans and they were getting by......albeit only just, for some of them.

e

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

vrspock,  do you mean to say the only thing that worries you is America's economy and life style. Tell that to the people in N.O. that never had a life style to guage themselves on.. No mansions, no yachts, no private jets. A lot of them didn't even have a car or a home to call their own. But they are Americans and they were getting by......albeit only just, for some of them.

e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's more disaster to come from this . Not just the US. In Canada we have no warm climate but we do have rising fuel costs, more so than the states. The low income families have to decide whether they want to freeze or starve this winter. NO is just the first wave of a bigger problem. Yes, the economy is something to worry about. ;)

• Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Tell that to the people in N.O. that never had a life style to guage themselves on.. No mansions, no yachts, no private jets.

Eric, most Americans don't have those things either. ;);)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Tell that to the people in N.O. that never had a life style to guage themselves on.. No mansions, no yachts, no private jets.

Eric, most Americans don't have those things either. :):)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes WIP, I realise that, but the point I'm making is, That when the biggy comes it will be the state of your soul that counts, not the state of the economy. I dont make myself very clear sometimes, but never mind :b:

e

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

thanks for sharing Spock

there's an article in Worldnetdaily that Rabbi's tie the storm to US support of the Gaza pull-out.....more coincidences??.....check it out.........

your friend in Christ

dotcom

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

thanks for sharing Spock

there's an article in Worldnetdaily that Rabbi's tie the storm to US support of the Gaza pull-out.....more coincidences??.....check it out.........

your friend in Christ

dotcom

I didn't think the pull out was right but now we're just getting looney. That assertion is beyond ridiculous. Come on!!!!If God want's to punish someone for anti-Semitism you think he would start with the whole Muslim world and then much of Europe. Its silly to go around labeling every bad thing that happens as the "Wrath of God". It was just a bad storm people...deal with it. Its happened before and it will happen again. Its called weather. This is nutty! Opps.... I gotta go...there a UFO landing in my back yard. There out there!!

Dan

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  477
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

thanks for sharing Spock

your friend in Christ

dotcom

I didn't think the pull out was right but now we're just getting looney. That assertion is beyond ridiculous. Come on!!!!If God want's to punish someone for anti-Semitism you think he would start with the whole Muslim world and then much of Europe. Its silly to go around labeling every bad thing that happens as the "Wrath of God". It was just a bad storm people...deal with it. Its happened before and it will happen again. Its called weather. This is nutty! Opps.... I gotta go...there a UFO landing in my back yard. There out there!!

Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you're not alone Dan in your feelings. I realize the general consensus here is that this was either a punishment or a warning- and I for one am very cautious about that approach as it seems you are too. You know, natural disasters have been going on for 6,000 years and they are going to continue to go on until the end of time. In 10 years, everyone will have forgotten Katrina and will be focused on whatever current event happens to be occurring; and everyone will be saying the same thing then as they are now...and the same things everyone probably was saying during the Galveston hurricane of 1900 or the San Francisco earthquake of 1906...to call this what it's being called seems a bit- well, presumptuous to me. Just my opinion though :)

God bless,

Tim

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

This past November of 2004 the Lord gave me several visions of devastation to come here in the USA. I did not have specific places, other than my family members would be impacted by it. I got the picture that it was going to be all over the USA, but not all at once. The Lord showed me a parallel between the conquest of Canaan and what he was going to do in these last days. He gave me a timetable of two years. I did not know if he meant two years and then... or over a span of two years or if two years was a way of saying a short period of time, but since then I have read others' writings who also have gotten that same timetable. In the conquest of Canaan it began with the walls of Jericho collapsing and then other battles followed after that until all of Canaan was conquered by the children of Israel. I got a picture of Jesus as Joshua and he and his angels are fighting this battle and are going to conquer this world one battle at a time.

The Lord showed me earthquakes and flooding and people being swept away by water to their deaths and being swallowed up by the ground and people hung from trees and the dead remaining in the streets. He told me there would be refugees and that he was preparing cities of refuge for those refugees. He gave me a picture of people homeless and walking the streets with just the clothes on their backs and of leaving their worldly possessions behind and not knowing where they were going. These were 40 visions over 14 days of devastation all over. I had a very specific vision of devastation on Nov 26th at 8:00 p.m. and on Dec 26th at 8:00 a.m. the Tsunami hit in Asia and it was just what the Lord had shown me. Then on Nov 29th (Mon) the Lord woke me early in the AM with the song "People get ready, Jesus is coming, soon we'll be going home," going through my mind, and I had a strong sense of urgency to get the word out. I believed the Lord wanted me to walk the streets of my city telling them about his coming and of their need to repent, so that is what I did. I had just the clothes on my back and the Lord was directing my steps and I had no clue how long I was going to walk or where I was going to end up. I believe the Lord had me act out this prophecy of coming judgment and devastation. Hurricane Katrina hit on Aug 29th (Mon).

Anyway, last December & January I began warning everyone I knew and many I did not know that God was going to judge the USA and there would be devastation here in the USA that was unheard of prior to this and there would be many deaths but there would be survivors and there would be refugees and cities of refuge and I believe that this incident in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast is just a beginning of what is yet to come. I believe we are going to see much more, not just in natural disasters, but also in terrorist activity and I believe these are judgments of God and he is calling this nation to repent and to get ready for his soon return. So, some people have been warned and I have spoken to many people since then who have had similar dreams and visions from God and who have warned people, too, and I think some of them were from that area.

I can not answer the question about the OT not leaving survivors, but we are in NT times and End Times prophecies talk about survivors (a remnant), so just because there are survivors does not mean this was not a judgment of God. God can do things anyway he wants.

Anyway, I am fully expecting that things are only going to get worse, that we are going to see much more of this, that we are not far away from the tribulation period and the rise of the Antichrist to power and the return of Christ. So, we all need to get ready. And, we need to repent and get our hearts right with God. Jesus is coming soon!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

This past November of 2004 the Lord gave me several visions of devastation to come here in the USA. I did not have specific places, other than my family members would be impacted by it. I got the picture that it was going to be all over the USA, but not all at once. The Lord showed me a parallel between the conquest of Canaan and what he was going to do in these last days. He gave me a timetable of two years. I did not know if he meant two years and then... or over a span of two years or if two years was a way of saying a short period of time, but since then I have read others' writings who also have gotten that same timetable. In the conquest of Canaan it began with the walls of Jericho collapsing and then other battles followed after that until all of Canaan was conquered by the children of Israel. I got a picture of Jesus as Joshua and he and his angels are fighting this battle and are going to conquer this world one battle at a time.

The Lord showed me earthquakes and flooding and people being swept away by water to their deaths and being swallowed up by the ground and people hung from trees and the dead remaining in the streets. He told me there would be refugees and that he was preparing cities of refuge for those refugees. He gave me a picture of people homeless and walking the streets with just the clothes on their backs and of leaving their worldly possessions behind and not knowing where they were going. These were 40 visions over 14 days of devastation all over. I had a very specific vision of devastation on Nov 26th at 8:00 p.m. and on Dec 26th at 8:00 a.m. the Tsunami hit in Asia and it was just what the Lord had shown me. Then on Nov 29th (Mon) the Lord woke me early in the AM with the song "People get ready, Jesus is coming, soon we'll be going home," going through my mind, and I had a strong sense of urgency to get the word out. I believed the Lord wanted me to walk the streets of my city telling them about his coming and of their need to repent, so that is what I did. I had just the clothes on my back and the Lord was directing my steps and I had no clue how long I was going to walk or where I was going to end up. I believe the Lord had me act out this prophecy of coming judgment and devastation. Hurricane Katrina hit on Aug 29th (Mon).

Anyway, last December & January I began warning everyone I knew and many I did not know that God was going to judge the USA and there would be devastation here in the USA that was unheard of prior to this and there would be many deaths but there would be survivors and there would be refugees and cities of refuge and I believe that this incident in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast is just a beginning of what is yet to come. I believe we are going to see much more, not just in natural disasters, but also in terrorist activity and I believe these are judgments of God and he is calling this nation to repent and to get ready for his soon return. So, some people have been warned and I have spoken to many people since then who have had similar dreams and visions from God and who have warned people, too, and I think some of them were from that area.

I can not answer the question about the OT not leaving survivors, but we are in NT times and End Times prophecies talk about survivors (a remnant), so just because there are survivors does not mean this was not a judgment of God. God can do things anyway he wants.

Anyway, I am fully expecting that things are only going to get worse, that we are going to see much more of this, that we are not far away from the tribulation period and the rise of the Antichrist to power and the return of Christ. So, we all need to get ready. And, we need to repent and get our hearts right with God. Jesus is coming soon!

Did he happen to mention how my football team (Houston Texans)was gonna makeout?

Dan

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Dan

I'm with you on this one Dan.