• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/10/2022 at 11:41 AM, Da Puppers said:

The 7th trumpet is the beginning of the reign of Jesus over all things [when the Father puts all things under him,  except God himself].  Whereas,  at the time that Satan is cast out, we see that the kingdom of Jesus [aka, the KOG]  is set up on earth. 

Dan 7:13-14 KJV 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was GIVEN HIM DOMINION, and glory, and A KINGDOM, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Dan 7:18 KJV But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Dan 7:22 KJV Until the Ancient of days came, and JUDGMENT was GIVEN to the SAINTS of the most High; and the time came that the SAINTS POSSESSED the KINGDOM.

Dan 7:27 KJV And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the KINGDOM under the whole heaven, shall be GIVEN to the PEOPLE of the SAINTS of the most High, whose KINGDOM is an EVERLASTING KINGDOM, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

AND in Dan 2 we see that this kingdom is SET UP when the stone strikes the image on his feet. 

Am I understanding you that the scriptures given above happen 3.5 years before Jesus comes, or at the Second coming?

The first reference given was Daniel 7:13-14:

"...Behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. "

Does this coming with the clouds of heaven happen 3.5 years before he comes, or is this the Second Coming? 

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

It occurs 3.5 years prior,  at the same general time frame as when Satan is cast out.  It is the same as his coming seen here: 

Mat 24:30 KJV And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And here: 

Luk 21:27 KJV And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Shortly afterward he receives the kingdom from the Father. 

For Jesus said this: 

Luk 21:31 KJV So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

If all these scriptures are referring to Jesus coming in the clouds 3. 5 years before he comes, where are the scriptures showing he comes at the Second Coming?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

It's not in the Olivet discourse.   The writings of the N.T. writers primarily concern themselves with those of the Church.   There is very little,  other than what is in the Revelation,  concerning Jesus coming at Armageddon,  because his coming (at that time) primarily is to reign upon the earth,  putting down the rule of all those that oppose God's rule over them,  ala his enemies.   Those who belong to Christ will be resurrected and/ or glorified "at his coming", 1Cor15:23.  Other than the remnant of Israel,  very few will be saved at the time of Armageddon.   Of that number,  very,very,very few would be identified as a Christian at the time of his coming.   The "2nd appearance" of Jesus (3.5 years before Armageddon)  is of maximum importance to those who identify themselves as "Christian"  at that time... his coming.   The gospel message is of utmost  importance to "believers".  Hence the importance of watching and being ready.   A huge number of people will perish (more than half)  before Jesus comes at Armageddon.   Most (if not all) of those who will be saved after his 2nd appearing (but before Armageddon) will die by beheading.   So which is more important to the church today?  Living or dying for Christ?   Living of course.  It's unshakeable, immovable faith that God wants out of those who choose to follow and submit to God's authority. 

[Edit to add:   The time after Jesus' 2nd appearance until Armageddon,  is known as the time of Jacob's trouble.   It will be a time of unparalleled trouble upon all those that dwell upon the earth. 

Luk 21:36 KJV Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Escaping all these things are the things that Jesus spoke of in the Olivet discourse.   You can escape these things in one of two ways. 

1.  Living and enduring all these things, which end at his coming/ appearing.

2. Dying and being faithful unto him as a result of these things that will happen before he appears in the clouds. 

End of edit.]

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

After his 2nd appearing but before Armageddon?

There is one future coming of Jesus Christ, and that will be his return to the last day battle of Armageddon (The End)

• Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

19 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

You,  and the majority of Christendom fail to grasp that the coming of Jesus (at the end of the Olivet Discourse) in Matt 24:30, Mar 13:26, & Luke 21:27 is not when Jesus comes at Armageddon.   But it is Jesus, fulfilling Daniel 7:13-14, coming "in the clouds of heaven " going to the Father for to receive his kingdom authority.   At the sounding of the 7th Trumpet,  it is only then that Jesus is given all authority over the whole world and this begins the Day of Christ,  ala the Day of the Lord. 

When Jesus said,  but of that day [what day?], the day of the Lord,  is the day that no man knows but the Father.   The word "know" is the word eido.   It's not ginosko, [know] which would mean knowledge of the mind,  aka understanding when that day would come.   But the word eido means to experientially know of that day,  with the senses,  namely to see with the eyes.   The day of the Lord is the time that no one has ever experienced before. 

Joe 2:1-2 KJV 1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

It is not the "tribulation of those days".  But it is the day that is unlike any other. 

Jer 30:6-7 KJV 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

The days that Jesus foretold would come in the Olivet Discourse,  before that time are but the birth pangs of Jacob's travail. 

Mat 24:8 KJV All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The gathering of the elect,  which begins after Jesus comes in the clouds,  mentioned in Matt 24:31 is the time of Jacob's trouble. 

Jer 30:3-7 KJV 3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. 4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

The day of the Lord begins with the time of Jacob's trouble which lasts for time, times and the dividing of time: 

Dan 7:25 KJV And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

When Satan is cast out of heaven and is given time, times and half a time,  this is when Jesus is given his kingdom to rule. 

Dan 7:14 KJV And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Rev 12:10 KJV And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Jesus must come with the clouds of heaven to the Father just before he is given the kingdom of God. 

1Th 3:13 KJV To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH ALL his SAINTS.

2Th 1:7-10 KJV 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 WHEN HE SHALL COME TO BE GLORIFIED in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in THAT DAY.

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

I disagree, the second coming is seen in multiple accounts throughout the bible, with different descriptions on the return, Matthew 24:29-31 is the second coming, and there's only going to be "One"

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

You,  and the majority of Christendom fail to grasp that the coming of Jesus (at the end of the Olivet Discourse) in Matt 24:30, Mar 13:26, & Luke 21:27 is not when Jesus comes at Armageddon.   But it is Jesus, fulfilling Daniel 7:13-14, coming "in the clouds of heaven " going to the Father for to receive his kingdom authority.   At the sounding of the 7th Trumpet,  it is only then that Jesus is given all authority over the whole world and this begins the Day of Christ,  ala the Day of the Lord. 

When Jesus said,  but of that day [what day?], the day of the Lord,  is the day that no man knows but the Father.   The word "know" is the word eido.   It's not ginosko, [know] which would mean knowledge of the mind,  aka understanding when that day would come.   But the word eido means to experientially know of that day,  with the senses,  namely to see with the eyes.   The day of the Lord is the time that no one has ever experienced before. 

Joe 2:1-2 KJV 1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

It is not the "tribulation of those days".  But it is the day that is unlike any other. 

Jer 30:6-7 KJV 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

The days that Jesus foretold would come in the Olivet Discourse,  before that time are but the birth pangs of Jacob's travail. 

Mat 24:8 KJV All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The gathering of the elect,  which begins after Jesus comes in the clouds,  mentioned in Matt 24:31 is the time of Jacob's trouble. 

Jer 30:3-7 KJV 3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. 4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. 5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. 6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

The day of the Lord begins with the time of Jacob's trouble which lasts for time, times and the dividing of time: 

Dan 7:25 KJV And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

When Satan is cast out of heaven and is given time, times and half a time,  this is when Jesus is given his kingdom to rule. 

Dan 7:14 KJV And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Rev 12:10 KJV And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Jesus must come with the clouds of heaven to the Father just before he is given the kingdom of God. 

1Th 3:13 KJV To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH ALL his SAINTS.

2Th 1:7-10 KJV 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 WHEN HE SHALL COME TO BE GLORIFIED in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in THAT DAY.

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

It is not good. 

12 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

If all these scriptures are referring to Jesus coming in the clouds 3. 5 years before he comes, where are the scriptures showing he comes at the Second Coming?

When the angels said to those on Mt of Olives 'this same Jesus which is taken up from yo into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven,' were they talking about Jesus coming 3.5 years before he comes, or is this coming after he comes 3.5 years later?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

28 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

We must watch AND be ready for his coming 

How is a lifestyle of "watch and be ready" lived out on earth today?

Tatwo...:)

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

2 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

It's relatively simple. 

Watching involves looking for this things that Jesus told us to look for,  as found in the Olivet discourse. 

It sounds easy,  but we must be faithful to him,  no matter what comes. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Thank you PuP

I am aware of those scriptures...however, when you say "looking for the things Jesus told us to look for"...you mean visually with my eyes? And if I see them happening/occurring/taking place...how will that affect my day to day existence? Lifestyle.

• Followers:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

4 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Thank you PuP

I am aware of those scriptures...however, when you say "looking for the things Jesus told us to look for"...you mean visually with my eyes? And if I see them happening/occurring/taking place...how will that affect my day to day existence? Lifestyle.

Hello, tatwo …

Yes, we will witness all of the things that Jesus foretold us about happening right in front of our eyes as we watch the news and listen to what's going on around us. Keep an eye on what's happening in the worlds of religion, politics, the economy, and education.  In my opinion, it won’t be much longer before the AC arrives claiming to be Jesus.  
… selah 

• Thumbs Up 1