• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Don19 said:

Russia had a lease to the port at Sevastopol until 2042. Legally, they were entitled to it, until at least 2042. It is no justification for war to speculate on what the new Ukrainian government might have done to break the lease. Because, the fact is, Russia has waged war on Ukraine in the Donbas since 2014. Now, I actually agree with you as it concerns Crimea. It is indisputably Russian both in terms of ethnicity and language.  I am not arguing about Crimea, really, but Donbas and the rest of Ukraine. Because the fact is the rest of Ukraine (including the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts) are majority Ukrainian, ethnically. And Russia had waged a proxy war there that has killed more than 10,000 people since 2014.

Because the people there were not being treated well and they asked for help.   Legally or not they were moving the NATO fleet to Crimea and that's what keyed Russia into what they did.   I do disagree with your take on the whole take on the situation.   Our deep state has screwed up so many countries since 1945 I don't see how you can take anything they say serious.....    South America, Central America Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya....  Even after WWII when it was over we kept all the military equipment left in the area away from the Nationalists  to help Communist side of the Chinese revolution instead of the Christian Chang Ki Check who moved people to Taiwan and created that mess over there. David Rockefeller was involved in those decisions and bragged about it.   But you can believe what they put out if you wish, just don't ask me to.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 2/17/2022 at 11:27 AM, angels4u said:

I was reading today that Israel is very concerned about an earthquake looming ,combine this with the the possible Ezekiel war and we might see Bible prophecy being fulfilled, there’s also still lots of activity around Damascus at the moment…

Thanks angels4u,

I hadn`t realised that. So good find there. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, other one said:

Because the people there were not being treated well and they asked for help.   Legally or not they were moving the NATO fleet to Crimea and that's what keyed Russia into what they did.   I do disagree with your take on the whole take on the situation.   Our deep state has screwed up so many countries since 1945 I don't see how you can take anything they say serious.....    South America, Central America Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya....  Even after WWII when it was over we kept all the military equipment left in the area away from the Nationalists  to help Communist side of the Chinese revolution instead of the Christian Chang Ki Check who moved people to Taiwan and created that mess over there. David Rockefeller was involved in those decisions and bragged about it.   But you can believe what they put out if you wish, just don't ask me to.

There is a lot of "whataboutism" in your post. Russia uses this kind of tactic in their propaganda. It's a red herring. And they use it to justify their blatant aggression against Ukraine.  You are disregarding Ukraine itself, as if this were solely about the US.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Ukraine was quite sympatric to Nazis during the war. Russia has a very long memory.

6 minutes ago, Don19 said:

There is a lot of "whataboutism" in your post. Russia uses this kind of tactic in their propaganda. It's a red herring. And they use it to justify their blatant aggression against Ukraine.  You are disregarding Ukraine itself, as if this were solely about the US.

Of all the governments we have overthrown in the past 80 years, you are concerned about Russia lying about things..   How can you trust anything the present people in power say.   And it's not the president that I'm speaking of it's the permanent people beneath them which never change change. The government underlings that worked night and day to try and remove Donald Trump from office and are still trying to keep him from running again.  Those people are the problem not only in this country but all over the world.     And the reason they are after Putin and Russia is because they do not want to be any part of a one world government and have broken away from the central bank debt.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

17 minutes ago, other one said:

And the reason they are after Putin and Russia is because they do not want to be any part of a one world government and have broken away from the central bank debt.

Babylon by any other name STINKS...;)

53 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Ukraine was quite sympatric to Nazis during the war. Russia has a very long memory.

No, they weren’t. At least overt nazism was not common. Hitler openly stated his goal of wiping out Ukrainians, Russians, and other Slavs for German “living space.” It’s true that many Ukrainians initially welcomed the Germans, but that’s because of soviet oppression. The nazis weren’t kind to Ukrainians, and nobody (not even nationalists) were on their side by the time the red army drove them out. 

Russia is always trying to portray Ukrainians as nazis. You might find picture of a swastika, and the Russian media will blow it way out of proportion. It’s a lot like what the prime minister of Canada did recently to try to smear the truck convoy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The president of Ukraine is Jewish, too. It’s really comical that Ukrainians are portrayed by Russian propaganda as nazis. Same kind of irony as Trudeau trying to link a Jewish member of parliament to nazis over the truck convoy protests.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Babylon by any other name STINKS...;)

Hadn't thought of Russia as Babylon...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 1/14/2022 at 8:09 PM, Marilyn C said:

Russia Preparing for War.

I believe that Russia is preparing for war. I will write what I believe and then open it up for discussion. More details can be shared as we go on.

God`s word tells us that Russia will be brought down to the land of Israel by God in the latter years.  (Ez. 38: 16)

I believe what we are seeing today with Russian troops outside the Ukraine is but the  preliminaries. Putin, the President of Russia, is, I believe testing the waters to see whether the USA & NATO will go to war. A weakened USA and leader is just what Putin needs to bring about his `evil plan.` (Ez. 38: 10)

Along with Russia are `many people.` These are some of the former nations of the USSR. They have formed an Alliance, (CSTO, Collective Security Treaty organisation) and their first mission was recently in Kazakhstan. This Alliance is led by Russia and includes - Belarus, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

Also with Russia is Iran. (Ez. 38: 5 Persia/Iran). And recently Iran has been sending many Shi-ites into Syria to build up numbers there. This is strategically where I see the Russian Federation will be brought down to - Syria. From there they will go into the Golan Heights in Israel.

The International Community believe that Israel is the `occupying power` there and thus will not retaliate when Russia invades. The Golan Heights has mountains and unwalled villages. There is oil and gas, good water, fertile ground etc all `booty` for Russia to take.

`Thus says the Lord God, “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, “I will go up against a land of unwalled villages, I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell without walls, and having neither bars nor gates` -

to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.` (Ez. 38: 10 - 12)

Golan_Heights_Map.png.ebc21f53d9bc07f2e4bb7fb11be0b1b1.png

You begin with error in interpretation and expand it with western propaganda.  Russia is an enemy, but not the enemy you suppose it is.

During the early part of the 20th century Communism arose in Soviet Russia.  Following that political disturbance many commentators and cheap preachers interpreted the name of one of Israel's opponents, Rosh, as Russia.   They did so only because the word Rosh SOUNDS LIKE Russia.   

Recent detailed study of the origins of ethnic groups and leaders reveal ALL of the parties that will be assembled against Israel in the latter days will be NEIGHBORS of Israel.  All of them will exist in close proximity to that nation. If their borders don't actually touch the borders of Israel they're pretty close to it.

For instance, Turkey is a nation to watch.   Revelation 2:12 identifies the location of the throne of satan - the ancient city of Pergamun.  Pergamun is in central Turkey.

In recent years Turkey enjoyed the western opinion of 'moderate' Islamic state .  In the words of its leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, "there is no such thing as moderate Islam.  There is only Islam."  

Turkey has recently suffered a severe economic collapse.  It's currency, the Lyra, has turned to dust. Such collapses have proven extremely dangerous in the past and have even led to war.  Erdogan's long term goal has been to lead Islamic states in the region.  Will war be the chosen panacea for Turkish economic recovery?  It's a possibility.

In a museum in Istanbul lies the preserved battle flag of Mohammad [pbuh] and the sword he carried into battle.  It is said among Muslims, such as the twelvers of Iran, that when the final Jihad arrives the flag and sword will lead them into battle against "the people of the book" (Jews & Christians - Qur'an 22.17)

Whether or not the Kremlin provides military aid in such a battle ought not be the focus of our attention.  Those who rise against Israel are the ones who will be defeated by the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Caution should be observed here because America has becoming increasingly anti-semitic in recent days.

Those who will contend against Israel will be its political neighbors and their religious opponents linked to the RCC - the anti-Christ system predicted by the prophet Daniel and the book of Revelation.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 1