Need help on family matters

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am seeking guidance. I asked God to intervene to stop my mother from continued harassment against my father and his fiancee as her goal is to be as malicious as possible. She is trying to get my father in jail and fired and harassing his fiancee. I am not sure if her clouded mind thinks.

There is no talking her out of anything as that has been tried.

What should I do? God has not answered.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

God always answers

sometimes his answer is no, not being cruel because I myself was a pawn used by my mother to create havoc in the lives of my father and his new wife

every other weekend she would get visitation and her face would light up she would laugh when I would tell her what I did to disrupt their happy home, I was only 9 years old and all I wanted to do was make mom smile, she used me, encouraged me to do my worst, she hated my dad for moving on after the divorce it drove him to drinking because she milked him for so much money, but the torment didn’t stop 🛑 

She had a weapon to use ( ME) 

God always answers and in this case the answer might be no, no one but God knows his reasons, but be assured what you reap you will sow

My dad still happily married to my stepmom about 40 years now, heavy in the Faith and prospered from the blessings our Fathet has provided for them— my mother on the other hand it didn’t work out to well for her sadly ,last I saw her she never went to the Lord, stuck in bitterness, living in desperate situations the family my brother and I finally got out of her clutches and she had no one to feed off of 😔

A sad existence and I pray for her, You too need to continue to pray 🙏, signs don’t happen overnight, and if we learn anything from the Bible .. Persecution has a way of making connections stronger , the Christians were persecuted and instead of dissolve it flourished 🥰

God had a plan, and he still does

Sometimes we may not like the answer but he does answer, stand firm, be strong, keep in prayer,. And above all put your faith in the Father… he is the master planner, but don’t give up, reaping and sowing is very real to God 

SHALOM❤️

"I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak."

- ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:36‬ ‭

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,888
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

If you have tried talking and witnessing, then there is nothing left but for you to pray daily for her and this situation and leave it in God's hands. We cannot change hearts and minds; only God can move in such a way. Keep praying daily to God changes your mother's heart.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

16 hours ago, merius said:

I am seeking guidance. I asked God to intervene to stop my mother from continued harassment against my father and his fiancee as her goal is to be as malicious as possible. She is trying to get my father in jail and fired and harassing his fiancee. I am not sure if her clouded mind thinks.

There is no talking her out of anything as that has been tried.

What should I do? God has not answered.

God has answered! Be a faithful witness, defend your father and his fiancee with your knowledge and judgment. God asks born again Christians to faithfully witness truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

20 hours ago, merius said:

What should I do?

Keep out of it.

I assume that you are still living at home with your Mother.

Don't  take sides, quietly support  your Father, if asked merely  say that your mother needs to let go of the past, ofher hurt feelings etc and move on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,413
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

12 hours ago, Who me said:

Keep out of it.

I assume that you are still living at home with your Mother.

Don't  take sides, quietly support  your Father, if asked merely  say that your mother needs to let go of the past, ofher hurt feelings etc and move on.

I feel like this is largely it. The most you can do is give advice, support, and pray. When it comes to taking action your father is the one that needs to do it. He probably needs to explain this stuff to his boss and his fiancee , talk to the police about getting a restraining order if she's following him around or going to his workplace, change phone numbers, block her on social media and email, and then just cut her out of his life to the greatest extent possible until she curbs this sort of behavior. Anything less on his part is just leaving the door open for trouble.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

13 hours ago, AnOrangeCat said:

I feel like this is largely it. The most you can do is give advice, support, and pray. When it comes to taking action your father is the one that needs to do it. He probably needs to explain this stuff to his boss and his fiancee , talk to the police about getting a restraining order if she's following him around or going to his workplace, change phone numbers, block her on social media and email, and then just cut her out of his life to the greatest extent possible until she curbs this sort of behavior. Anything less on his part is just leaving the door open for trouble.

You need to reply to the op,Not to me.