IGNORED

Tired of C---- restictions,what's new where you live?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  9

8 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I'm going to be out of here for a while. My son was killed in a truck accident in Chicago a couple of hours ago. Priorities shift.

I am so so sorry!! My heart feels and breaks for you!! Praying for you and your family for God's Peace And Comfort!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

8 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I'm going to be out of here for a while. My son was killed in a truck accident in Chicago a couple of hours ago. Priorities shift.

I am so sorry for your loss.   I pray that you and your family feel the peace and comfort from our Lord, the Prince of Peace. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/19/2022 at 1:06 PM, other one said:

The technology of mRNA has been around for a long time (25 years at least).  Using the Covid spike protein has been around for a year and a half or longer when you consider all the testing that went into it's ok to use.   The same drug has been fully approved by the FDA it simply has a slightly different manufacturing process and the drug companies didn't want to spend the money to get both the old and new fully approved.   When all the old us used up the New will be put in it's place.

But if you want to not take the vaccine, that's ok with me....    and should you get sick and die from it, I'll see you when Jesus comes back....    but I will miss your posts here.

Please name one instance prior to this pandemic in which an mRNA therapy was  successful. I really would like to know. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

49 minutes ago, QuantumGod said:

Please name one instance prior to this pandemic in which an mRNA therapy was  successful. I really would like to know. 

It was used to create stem cells.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,302
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

As for myself, I'm tired of being swabbed. What do I mean by this?

A lengthy cotton swab inserted into the nasal cavity for the express purpose of harvesting material absorbed by said swab. During the first round of the pandemic here at the homeless shelter, the place was shut down because all but a handful of staff were sick with COVID-19 --- I was part of the handful.

I was exposed on a daily basis (I looked after sick residents) and so I was swabbed weekly until the outbreak was over. Out of that handful who were still working, all but two were infected and became sick after the lockdown was finally over. I was one of the two who were unscathed. 

A year later (this winter), another outbreak took out members of staff though the toll wasn't as serious this time around. I was exposed to the source of the infection... and then I was exposed to two other members of staff who were infected by the source. I work closely with all three.

Off to another gauntlet of swabbing. I asked the nurse to hit the same spot as always (left side) since there's a nice lump of scar tissue from my previous swabbings. Argh. To their merit, the nurse was good with the swab so the procedure only made my eyes water. Minimal blood this time. Nice.

Yes, I'm negative for COVID-19. I'm always negative for COVID because I'm immune. My flesh and blood family are immune to COVID-19; I know this because the Lord saw fit to reunite me with my youngest sibling recently, and she reports that none of us have registered an infection in spite of repeated exposure to sick individuals. 

But I do what I must. I'm just tired of having a long Q-tip inserted into my nasal cavity over, and over again. It gets old. 

Rant over. :) 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

Our province is officially removing the mask orders today. Vaccine passports are still in place for the next month.

• Thumbs Up 1