IGNORED

Tired of C---- restictions,what's new where you live?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

This is getting really crazy ,latest restrictions where we live,how is it where you live?

New restrictions that take effect midnight, Jan. 18, include:

• Personal gatherings are limited to a single household plus up to two other support people where needed. People living alone can join another household.
  • Single households may participate in outdoor activities.
  • No organized gatherings are permitted.
  • Funeral and wedding ceremonies are permitted with up to 10 people, with officiant.
  • Gyms and all recreations facilities will be closed.
  • No in-room dining at restaurants. Take-out, drive-through and delivery is permitted.
  • Schools will remain closed to in-class learning.
  • Retail stores can operate at 50 per cent capacity with physical distancing.
  • Isolation measures will still be four days after coming into ----, with testing. 
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,975
  • Content Per Day:  5.41
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

Despite this load of nonsense, I still got C-----.  Of all the good it does.  The masks don't work.  I think it is just manipulation to control people.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Mama Etna said:

Despite this load of nonsense, I still got C-----.  Of all the good it does.  The masks don't work.  I think it is just manipulation to control people.

How are the restrictions where you are?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

Where I live it is as if Covid is a distant memory. You occasionally see someone wearing a mask, but not too often. And even people on "the other side of the counter" (clerks, etc.) are now mask free. This has been the case for about five months.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Where I am it's like it doesn't exist.  There are no restrictions, even at the nursing home where my Mom is.  And, there isn't any uptick in new cases.  The only thing I hear is stay home if you are sick.  It's been this way for a long time, maybe 6 months or so.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

This is getting really crazy ,latest restrictions where we live,how is it where you live?

• Personal gatherings are limited to a single household plus up to two other support people where needed. People living alone can join another household.
  • Funeral and wedding ceremonies are permitted with up to 10 people, with officiant.
  • No in-room dining at restaurants. Take-out, drive-through and delivery is permitted.
  • Isolation measures will still be four days after coming into ----, with testing. 

I have not gotten the vaccine and I am not going to get it. I know a lot of people who have been in social gatherings who have gotten the virus so I am going to stay isolated except for going to the grocery store, Post office and picking up to go food. I am going to respect the fact that the virus is still out there and will be for a long time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I'll just throw this "US centric" position out: I see the US like the EU, but with a standing army. There are 50 "mostly sovereign" nation members of the federation. And some of those nations are very similar and some are not similar at all. Some are like third world countries. The nations I avoid now are California, Hawaii, NJ, NY, MD, off the top of my head. I also avoid Australia, which has become a modern "East Germany". 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We don't have any mandatory restrictions from the state government, but there are some by companies themselves.    Our grocery store people still wear masks and I wear or take a mask to the store for there are people there that are sick with something.   Coughing, sneezing and such and around them I do put on a mask.     Our hospital restricts the number of visitors and the hours and covid patients can't have visitors at all.   You still have to die alone here.

But for the most part we are pretty much back to normal; restaurants are open and most everything else....    we did close our schools last Friday where I live because so many of the staff were down with Omicron has hit us really hard here.    Hospitals are full for the past 5 days, but this too shall pass.   A large part of our population is not vaccinated at all Most are getting the Omicron version which makes people sick but our death rate is still really low compared to what it was when Delta was the common version.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Where I live it is as if Covid is a distant memory. You occasionally see someone wearing a mask, but not too often. And even people on "the other side of the counter" (clerks, etc.) are now mask free. This has been the case for about five months.

Are there still many getting sick?

21 minutes ago, other one said:

We don't have any mandatory restrictions from the state government, but there are some by companies themselves.    Our grocery store people still wear masks and I wear or take a mask to the store for there are people there that are sick with something.   Coughing, sneezing and such and around them I do put on a mask.     Our hospital restricts the number of visitors and the hours and covid patients can't have visitors at all.   You still have to die alone here.

But for the most part we are pretty much back to normal; restaurants are open and most everything else....    we did close our schools last Friday where I live because so many of the staff were down with Omicron has hit us really hard here.    Hospitals are full for the past 5 days, but this too shall pass.   A large part of our population is not vaccinated at all Most are getting the Omicron version which makes people sick but our death rate is still really low compared to what it was when Delta was the common version.

A large part of our population is not vaccinated at all Most are getting the Omicron version which makes people sick

95 %  or more now of the people on our Island are vaccinated and now they're starting these mandates again... :(