IGNORED

do you want to see Trump run in 2024 again, or would prefer prefer some young bloods?

Equippers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, other one said:

But if Trump wins the primary you would pass voting for him and let the democrat have a leg up in the election.......     Nice.....

By primaries, I mean the state primaries, not the Presidential primaries. If I skip the primary I'll see if I get sent another ballot. I am kind of more interested in voting on the issues and the policies, than I am on the people. I do not know which people to trust, or which person in particular to elect. I am more interested in voting on the issues, than the people, However if I skip the primary here I will see if I get sent a ballot again. I will {would} probably vote for Trump in a primary and in a Presidential election if I did, However it will take a conservative woman to step down before a democrat woman would. A Democrat woman will never step down. That is going to take a conservative woman. 

Edited by believeinHim
*edit to remove opinion and bring it back to newsworthy news*

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, believeinHim said:

This is why I am saying I may wait until 2024, Or skip the primaries and see if I still get sent another ballot. Me and my love{s} are not seeing eye to eye. In this situation, or in this case, I believe it is better for me to step down first, than it is for them. I think this would be the mature, and righteous thing for me to do, especially as a woman. 

If you are a citizen of the United States of America it is your duty to vote.   Study the situations and vote for the person who will do the best for the citizens of the USA.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, other one said:

it is your duty to vote.  Study the situations and vote

Point made. You are being kind of really mean to people on these boards, otherone. 

Edited by believeinHim
  • Well Said! 1

• 3 weeks later...

I will probably {most likely}, vote for the Trump nominee in my state, However you did just make my point, @other one, I just bought a 14 inch little portable tv with several outlets and a digital one ear rabbit antenna portable tv, and tuning the channel in to a station with barf face on it is enough motivation for me to push me to the edge of knowing what I have to do in voting for the Trump nominee in the primaries and praying to the God Almighty we believe in they all win in every state, in every election and every primary.......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, However, But you did make my point very clear, @other one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is now our duty to do everything, apparently. ......................,,,,,,,, ,, https://worthychristianforums-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gifhttps://worthychristianforums-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/emoticons/default_20.gif

I really want the emojis back................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, https://worthychristianforums-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/emoticons/default_20.gif

Not to mention, It is a civic duty for jury duty which I am permanently exempt from and will and will never be able to do due to my disability and mental state.......................,,,,,,,, However, It is a "choice" and a "right" to vote, Not a duty.......................,,,,,,,, The only {unqualified} person to ever suggest we should make it illegal to not vote I do not believe either of us support, nor ever would. It is not a duty to vote. It is a right. Jury duty is a duty that is mandated by law. Voting is not mandated by law. It stinks to not vote for Trump, And we need all of the votes we can get to fix this rigged election, However it is not a mandated law that we must vote unless you are a woman, Is my only point. It has become almost illegal to say you are not voting if you are a woman, Especially amongst other women. However, I seem to have triggered a man on here more than the women. Man, or woman, Nobody is mandated to vote. And I already feel the peer pressure, as a woman, to vote or be chastised. I don't need it from you, too. Or a man, for starters. @other one

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I’m a Trump supporter. Campaigned in 3 States and went to his inauguration. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Not to mention, It is a civic duty for jury duty which I am permanently exempt from and will and will never be able to do due to my disability and mental state.......................,,,,,,,, However, It is a "choice" and a "right" to vote, Not a duty.......................,,,,,,,, The only {unqualified} person to ever suggest we should make it illegal to not vote I do not believe either of us support, nor ever would. It is not a duty to vote. It is a right. Jury duty is a duty that is mandated by law. Voting is not mandated by law. It stinks to not vote for Trump, And we need all of the votes we can get to fix this rigged election, However it is not a mandated law that we must vote unless you are a woman, Is my only point. It has become almost illegal to say you are not voting if you are a woman, Especially amongst other women. However, I seem to have triggered a man on here more than the women. Man, or woman, Nobody is mandated to vote. And I already feel the peer pressure, as a woman, to vote or be chastised. I don't need it from you, too. Or a man, for starters. @other one

Pfft

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The gist of this thread is old versus young. So often voters judge by mere appearances (which is scary) ← especially considering the damage incompetence can do even if charismatic enough to win election to the highest office in the free world. 

But I am focusing on Trump 2024.

If anything about the communistic style control the media, social media, education system, and elections were any different than they were in 2020, then I'd say bully for Trump! 2024 and repeal the 22nd amendment to give him another 8 years.

But nothing has changed.

Not really.

A few victories here and there.

And IF the elections are fair in midterm elections there may be a red wave / rally...

But Trump running for office is going to whip up the opposition to an even more frenzied state than media slamming, impeachments, riots, burnings, etc. 

And I just don't see Americans having the stomach for it.

If we did... things would already be different.

Sad.

I did vote. I voted for Trump nominees, And a County Attorney that aligned with my views. I left the last three blank as I could not find out if they were Trump endorsed. Praying. :th_praying: