jean yan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Also ,the Bible tells us everything we need to know for today,it's full of prophecy , we don't need people to prophecy ,we can read them all in the Bible,we are warned not to add to words of the Bible.

Revelation 22:18,  I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

Don't put your trust in men but only in God and test everything you hear by His Word.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/25/2022 at 10:47 AM, jean yan said:

Our God desires to communicate with us, so starting in 2006 and continuing to the present, a number of prophets began announcing their predictions about the future of Donald Trump.  Well-known prophets with good reputations such as Kim Clement, Mark Taylor, Lance Wallnau, Robby Dawkins, Chuck Pierce, and others began giving eerily similar predictions.

The Early Years (2006 - 2015)

The main points of the prophecies of Donald Trump from 2006 to 2015 are:

1)  Donald Trump would become President of the United States of America.  This was fulfilled on November 8, 2016.

2)  He would be known for his "hot blooded" temperamental nature and that he meant what he said. 

3)  He would make America the leading energy producer in the world and put an end to America's dependence on Middle East oil.  He eventually accomplished this by increasing oil production and by reducing restrictions and regulations which brought down gasoline prices into the $2 per gallon range which Americans hadn't seen in quite a while.

4)  He would be impeached by his political enemies.  This was fulfilled...twice. (Kim Clement, 2015, "They will say 'impeach, impeach!').

5)  He would serve 2 consecutive terms as President.  A separate 2024 second term was never prophesied.  More on this later.

6)  A dear relative of Donald Trump would die during his first term and their casket would be brought out from the White House with Donald walking closely alongside.  This turned out to be Robert Trump, Donald's younger brother with whom he had a very close relationship.

7)  During his first term, Trump would be backstabbed by some whom he trusted the most on Capitol Hill and within the White House.  These betrayals would be a tremendous blow to him because he highly valued loyalty.  This prediction came true over and over again just prior to him leaving office in 2020, including betrayals from his own inner circle of confidants.

8)  Trump will appoint 3 SCOTUS Justices of which one will be a woman (Prophet Charlie Shamp, 2018).  The question of which term of his presidency this would be fulfilled, the prophets differed.  However, the fulfillment of the prophecy itself answered the question.  This prophecy was fulfilled with his appointments of Justices Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett during Trump's first term. 

9)  During Trump's second term, his SCOTUS Justice appointments will be key in the reversal of Roe v. Wade.   

10)  Trump would not be a praying president at the start of his first term but he would be a praying president at the start of his second term.  In this regard, he will mirror other praying Presidents such as George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. 

Note 1:  The most recent prophecies by over 100 people worldwide (AU, UK, CN, USA, Africa, India) have stated Trump did win a 2nd consecutive term in 2020 but this has been hidden until now.  This truth will be revealed by God during 2022 along with the exposure of corruption, resulting in massive upheaval at the U.S. Capitol in D.C..

Note 2:  The most common verses quoted by the prophets mentioned above is:    

a)  Amos 3:7:  Indeed, the Sovereign LORD never does anything until He reveals His plans to His servants the prophets.

b)  Ephesians 4:11:  So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers...

c)  1 Thessalonians 5:20:  Do not scoff at prophecies, but test all things.  Hold fast to what is good...

d)  Ezekiel 21:26-27:  This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.  I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Not sure what part d has to do with Donald Trump.  This passage was speaking about the Throne of King David which would cease to exist in Palestine but continued elsewhere until Messiah (Jesus) came back.  The throne would be overturned 3 times to different locations (nations) headed by a (genealogical)Davidic King in other words and then Jesus would taken that throne in existence when he came back (yet to be).  Kim Clement was a likable fellow but IMO a false prophet.  Maybe that's why he died early so that the Lord struck him down so that he would no longer prophesy falsely.  I won't go as far as to say he wasn't a Christian, but perhaps a deceived one.  I liked the guy, but I think he was mistaken.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

14 hours ago, angels4u said:

Also ,the Bible tells us everything we need to know for today,it's full of prophecy , we don't need people to prophecy ,we can read them all in the Bible,we are warned not to add to words of the Bible.

Revelation 22:18,  I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

Actually, there was no Bible as we think of it at the time, and Johns' warning is probably about "this scroll". So, don't add to nor take away anything from what we know as Revelation. Similar things are said in Proverbs 30:5-6. Deut 4:2, Deut 12:32, and possibly other places. 

Still the principle is sound we should not presume to add to nor take away from the word of God. We sometimes effectively do this when we promote doctrines which are not found is scripture, or when we promote doctrines that negate scripture as it should be applied.

Problem is, many of us lack the understanding to always know when this is being done. However, making predictions is not always the same as prophecy, nor is prophecy always about predictions.

What I think we really want to avoid or be very cautious of, is people making predictions who are claiming to be speaking on God's behalf. That should sound the alert bell in our minds. The Bible warns us "do not be deceived". Best way? Get to really know your Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/25/2022 at 9:09 AM, jean yan said:
2)  A presidential alert will go out to all cell phones in the U.S. announcing the mass arrests and the official recognition of 'the Don' as the winner of the November 2020 selection process.  This will happen very suddenly and without warning in one day.  All of this will be followed by military tribunals broadcast over the airwaves for many months.

The U.S. military will conduct a mass arrest operation on Capitol Hill, bringing out in handcuffs those involved in selection process misdeeds, shall we say.  They will include Congressmen and Senators.  They will be paraded in handcuffs in front of onlookers and media cameras.  Huge numbers of military attorneys will be flown in, along with their legal documents, to begin military tribunals.  These tribunals will go on for many months and broadcast over the airwaves.  The US military were also seen loading planes with documents and legal personnel and flying to foreign nations to do the same, in coordination with those nations.

3)  Prominent politicians facing arrest will try to flee the country and/or turn on each other in order to save themselves.

These will be prominent politicians who we looked up to, from both sides of the aisle; both Democrats and Republicans as well.  There will be some big surprises here.  Some who we expected to be guilty will be innocent, and some who we expected to be innocent will be guilty.  

4)  State and Federal judges and a few SCOTUS Justices who were bribed or blackmailed will be exposed for making corrupted case decisions and step down.

This sounds like it was written by QAnon.

And we know about its track record of accuracy.

And lots of folks believed it. Because they wanted to.

Sure does sound appealing...which is why people kept believing in it.

Zounds! What if QAnon was right all along?! But just a little premature...

Either way, I think I will keep building up my gardens. Good soil is my kind of reality. Never lies to you.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 2/5/2022 at 7:56 AM, The_Patriot21 said:

Well...you just nailed it...one of the prophecies was he would serve 2 consecutive terms...he served one. And even if he gets re elected, it wont be consecutive. I can go on...but this one alone is enough to prove my point.

In 2021, many prophets stated DT was voted in and did win a 2nd consecutive term but it was stolen.  When the steal is revealed soon and DT returns, that will be the 2nd consecutive (legitimate) term and the prophecy will stand as accurate.  On the record books, JB's current 'term' will be stolen and illegitimate and will therefore not count as a "term".    

On 2/5/2022 at 1:29 AM, jean yan said:

Starting in early January 2022, many prophets previously mentioned announced that February 2022 is the start date for God to begin to put down His enemies.  So lets take a look at the first 4 days of February:

1)  On February 2, media mogul CNN President Jeff Zucker gets fired.  IMHO, he was the most senior media boss in the USA who had a very contentious relationship with Trump for CNN's negative coverage of Trump's administration, the Russia collusion hoax, and both impeachment hearings. 

2)  On February 4, media mogul Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook lost a record $232 Billion in one day.  He personally lost $30 Billion.  His company is losing users en-masse.  If you recall, Facebook censored Trump many times.  

In addition to the above, the new John Durham legal filing shows Hillary spied on the Trump Campaign AND continued to spy on the Trump White House to bring down Trump's Presidency. 

Does this qualify for part of the above prophecy where God will begin to put down His enemies in February?

Here is a portion of U.S. Special Counsel John Durham's recent filing from 2/12/22:

1) "Tech Executive-1 had worked with defendant, a US investigative firm retained by Law Firm-1 on behalf of the Clinton Campaign.  Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish an INFERENCE and NARRATIVE tying then-candidate Trump to Russia." 

2)  "Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data."  (This means hacking by an insider.  This person already had an existing contract with the US government and all necessary security clearances in order to have access to the EOP servers.  Was he bribed?)

3)  "Among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was Domain Name System (DNS) Internet traffic pertaining to a particular health provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)."  

4)  "Tech Executive-1's employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated internet servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP.  Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump."

Spying on the President of the United States?  And blatantly 'planting' false evidence to take him down?  ARE YOU KIDDING???

Fantastic February just can't get any better!!!   Rejoice with me, people!  Corruption is being exposed, BIG TIME!!!!  

Edited by jean yan

Is God speaking through the Superbowl?  No way!!!   Tell me this isn't real!!!

Symbolism from the RAMS/Bengals NFL Superbowl Game as follows:

ESPN reported the following:   "Aaron Donald capped off a dominant performance by the Los Angeles Rams' defensive front when he pressured Joe Burrow into an errant thrown on fourth down, shutting the door on the Cincinnati Bengals' hopes of a last-minute comeback in Super Bowl LVI.

Do you see the Symbolism?

The Bengals lost their last chance at victory against the RAMS when JOE Burrow was sacked by Aaron DONALD.  

1. DONALD sacked JOE B. !!!!   Wow!  Will this year end with Donald Trump sacking Joe Biden????  LOL!!!   Is this God's sense of humor?
  1. Also noteworthy is the fact that the Bengals initially took the lead and scored their first touchdown points ILLEGALLY when their player grabbed the facemask of a Rams player early in the 2nd half of the game.  Grabbing a facemask is ILLEGAL.  The surprising thing is the referees didn't notice it and did not call a penalty like they should have.   Could this be a picture of the 2020 election being stolen and 'won' by Joe Biden ILLEGALLY and no one taking notice?    
  1. This Superbowl event occurred on February 13, year two thousand and 22.   Genesis Chapter 22 verse 13 says:  "Then Abraham raised his eyes and looked, and behold, behind him was a RAM caught in the thicket.....And Abraham called the name of the place, "The Lord will Provide"  
Do you see the Gematria?

More Prophecy Proclamations for February:

2/13/22  M. Johnson (and others as previously noted on this thread)
  1.  Good News:  The Ukraine-Russia tensions will COME TO NOTHING.  Jesus spoke of "rumors of war" (Matthew 24:6) and that is all it will be, rumors.  Rumors meant to instill fear, but nothing more.  The fear-mongering Biden Administration announced a Russia invasion of Ukraine is "imminent" and declared February 16 as a possible date for the invasion.  However, according to the prophets, there's nothing to see here people, move along, move along...lol.  The Lord says, "Peace.  Be Still".  Don't freak out about the Ukraine, people!
2/11/22  J. Green
  1. Exposure: Planned shortages of goods - meant to bring more power to corrupt persons - will be exposed.
  2.  2 Falls on the same day:  A death on the US Senate floor and a 'fall' in the US Congress will shock everyone.
  3. More corrupt Senators and Congressmen will refuse to run for reelection later this year because they see God's justice coming.  48 retirements have been announced so far and many more are expected until the midterm elections in November 2022.  Not all retirements are due to corruption but the very high number of 48 so far, appears set to break the record of 55 retirements in 2018. 
  4. Exposure:  Recordings of N. Pelosi (Leader of the US Congress) giving instructions to make the January 6, 2021 gathering at the Capitol look like an 'Insurrection'.
  5. Exposure:  Recordings of many leaders conspiring to steal the 2020 election, and both fake Impeachments of Trump.
  6. The Statue of Liberty will fall and lightning will hit several monuments to show God is in control of America.
  7. A large volcanic eruption in Hawaii will signal the eruption of corruption exposure.

Honkers Prophecy:  The late Bob Jones famous 'Honkers Prophecy' of the 1990's claimed the following in brief: "The Honkers (Canadian Geese) will start honking before the Eagles (America) will fly."  

This may refer to the Canadian truckers who have honked their way from British Columbia to Ottawa.  Honking their horns is their trademark, so much so, that the Canadian police have attempted to outlaw honking and threatened any truckers who honk their horn with arrest.  The next step will be for the Eagles (American truckers) to have their own convoy driving all the way to Washington DC.     

2/4/22  Prophet A. Strawhand:  The National Mall (the rectangular body of water between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument at the East End of the Capitol) will be filled with Canadian Geese.  The Lord says, "My honkers - the Canadian Geese - are the Canadian trucks we see now.  Pray the prophecy of Bob Jones so the vision of the Eagles (American truckers?) comes to pass."  Could this mean the Canadian truckers' Freedom Convoy movement will come to America and the truckers will gather at the US Capitol in Washington DC?   

Prophecy of Two Presidents (2008) :  First announced on 4/4/2008 at the city of Seattle, Washington State, USA by South African 'prophet' Kim Clement, who died in 2016:

"And they shall say, but now there is a second President, how can we have 2 Presidents?  An unusual thing, isn't it?, says the Spirit of the Lord.  Why would it be that one with a double mind would stand up and face the people?  No, they shall say, 'we have 2 Presidents, what shall we do now?  Fear not, for God said, 'This is My nation and I will change things according to the time and season, and I told you now I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory, says the Lord of hosts.  I prophesy America:  You are the light, salt, joy.  I declare upon this nation great prosperity again.  Oil prices shall change rapidly, and when the new source of energy unfolds, people will say, 'oh God, how did we miss it?  It was so easy!'   At the right time, and the time is now, says the Spirit of God."

Note:  Is this a prediction of D.Trump and J.Biden both claiming to be POTUS at the same time?  IMHO, the one pres. with the "double mind" is J.Biden.

Edited by jean yan