• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,068
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/4/2022 at 5:20 AM, DeighAnn said:

I try to wrap my mind around what you said in that post and for the life of me (hopefully not eternal) I can't do it.  Sons of God are sons of God and they may have different beginnings but do you love God and walk holy or not is the question I would think would concern God but maybe that's because I would love to be a Levite and it is just wishful thinking.   

When we die there is no taking and giving in marriage and no births.  We are all just one big family loving all the same.  Did Christ die to break down the partition or not?  Did gentiles go from being unclean to grafted in or unclean to 'church all their own'?  

I would ask you to explain but I don't think one more explanation from anyone would help me, I am simply MISSING that part of my brain or something.   If Christians wouldn't have changed the name of the synagogue to church would we be having the conversation?  Is 'the church' ever really mentioned as more special?  As something different than a place to get together?  Isn't it really just Christians?  IDK.  Please ignore this, but to keep me from erasing and writing this yet again I am going to post it.  

Oh how I wish I could just understand it.  I am not asking for an explanation but if God does happen to reveal a special one in the next couple days please share it.  Maybe it is because of the way the word first comes to us.  Never having any formal education and getting it through verse by verse book by book I just never got that separation.  I figure JESUS is the Old bringing in some New and if there is a 'higher' place it is with the original peoples, to the Jew first (and I am a mutt for sure, so not saying that to help myself).   Jesus said He came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel so is there any chance that the body of Christ is not made up of those 'He lost none (but one) of',  and if those sheep make up the body, WHAT is the difference.  Any way I should have just written 

RUTH, gentile, bloodline of Jesus, right?  Rahab?  wasn't she also?  Abraham gentile. 

I was remiss. I should have posted the scripture for what I said. Here it is - Deuteronomy 7.1-6.

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Israel was special to the Lord because (i) He dwelt WITH them, and (ii) He had made a Covenant with Abraham - their father via Isaac.

When our Lord Jesus came to earth He offered Israel the Kingdom of Heaven. They refused it and accused Jesus of being a servant of Beelzebub. So our Lord Jesus sets Israel aside while He raises up a People who WILL WANT the Kingdom. This New Man, is made of INDIVIDUALS from BOTH Gentile and Israelite. So we now have THREE PEOPLES on earth:

1. Israel, who are under Covenant of Law, the Law is still valid. They are sons of JACOB
  2. The Nations, or Gentiles. They have NEITHER a Covenant NOR do they believe. God works with them via the conscience (Rom.2:15). They are sons of ADAM via Noah
  3. The New Man, made of ex-Jews and ex-Gentiles. For this New Man Jesus fulfills the Law and then abolishes the Law on the cross. These are sons of GOD by rebirth

These three entities REMAIN SEPARATE - even to New Jerusalem, where the Church, or New Man, is the Wall of the City, where Israel are the Gates of the City and where the Nations are outside the City, but some may visit.

In everything we do in the Bible, we must see who is being spoken to or spoken about. God's ECONOMY with each is DIFFERENT and they can never be mixed together. A Jew or a Gentile may change places by faith in Jesus, but God then deals with him according to his new position. If I was a Jew on Tuesday, I was under Covenant of Law. On Wednesday I suddenly believed in Jesus. I immediately become a new creature and my past is wiped out (2nd Cor.6:15). The Law, which dictated my life on Tuesday is GONE fr me on Wednesday. On Tuesday I was a son of Jacob. On Wednesday I became a son of God.

If we try to mix these three entities we will end up in confusion very quickly. Imagine three parties of people traveling from Rome to Tel Aviv. One party goes by jet plane, the second goes by ship and the third by submarine. The all are people. they all travel. They all have the same starting point and same destination. BUT THE LAWS GOVERNING THEIR JOURNEY ARE VASTLY DIFFERENT. Those on the ship can have supper on the deck, and enjoy the sunset. But if one of those in the Submarine goes on deck they will be crushed by the water pressure and drown anyway. But if one of the jet plane passengers goes outside he will have 15 seconds of consciousness left due to too little oxygen, and the minus 60° temperature in a wind of 600 m.p.h. will kill him even quicker.

Remember - THREE peoples, each with a special dealing with by God. You can change sides, but you can't change the rules governing each group.

On 2/4/2022 at 8:18 AM, Charlie744 said:

Ok and I got it but I do believe your side with DeighAnn was / is no accident and belongs in this discussion and is (might be) a significant connection to 31. Now, not to dictate or tell or demand how you should proceed or think about this issue or this exchange, the one thing I have learned by studying Daniel is 'that there is NO such thing as 'taking God's Words as they are'! There is no reason to believe that every other book in the bible is any different than Daniel - and Daniel has been misunderstood, misinterpreted, treated mostly at the 'face or surface' level, and when many of the verses can not be matched up with OUR SECULAR HISTORY BOOKS AS CONFIRMATION AS TO THEIR INTEGRITY and they are unable to interpret them, then the assessments come out that Daniel is NOT the inerrant Word of God or their are mistakes or must be written by multiple authors or by authors in the 2nd century.... and of course, there are no records found in OUR HISTORY BOOKS  for Darius or Belshazzar, etc. This is NOT directed at you or your responses but God IS ABLE AND HAS designed His Words where they have multiple layers of meaning. Drill down and you could find they are limitless (if we had the ability to drill down more than 2 or 3 layers). Not only that, but His Words also are linked or connected to so many other verses and books in His Scriptures - they are limitless.... we may find types and shadows and parallels but that is just the beginning of how deep He has created His Torah. I will end this part of the response by referring to Paul. I doubt that many were as capable in the Torah than Paul - he could most likely recite the Scriptures in his sleep and understand them.... BUT, he did not comprehend the Messiah or so much of His Plan of Salvation.... If he might have seen the next layer in 9:24-27 and how it spoke of the coming Messiah and tied that into Isaiah 53, perhaps he would have believed in Jesus...So there is NO such thing as the 'plain Word of God' or to 'keep it simple'. If someone like me can see they are multiple layers and interconnectivity and relationships throughout the Scriptures than others more talented than myself have seen them and have been drilling down...Well that is enough for that  ...

Thank you for your very comprehensive answer. I appreciate it because it is much easier to see where the correspondent is coming from. If I were asked what I think is the main cause of our differences, (and the many other expositions of Daniel), I would answer that it is in the text above. I will not answer your view of how to take God's Words, for it is written for all to see. Rather, I will show how I handle His Words, and the interested reader can compare.

Language was given by God as the primary method of transmitting a formulated idea. And, at Babel, instead of fighting a major and bloody war, all God did was give other languages. The ideas of men could not then be transmitted accurately. Thus, God, in His wisdom, did not cause men to speak the same language and obscure the meaning, He gave completely new languages. These languages transmit ideas, but the intonation, not the meaning, is what made things obscure. If we approach God's Words already believing that they do not mean what they say, we admit at once that the speaker willfully and in a premeditated way, planned to mislead his audience.

This does not mean that the greatest mind of the universe does not have "layers" of revelation in any one passage - as you point out, but we should have the confidence to approach God's Words with the language, it meaning and its laws. And what we should be able to attribute to a God Whose Name is "truth", is, that the layers of revelation that can be deduced from a deeper study, do not contradict the plain language. That is, the deeper layers ENHANCE the meaning, not annul it.

In the Law of Moses there are about 615 laws (students give a figure between 613 and 623). Not one of them is obscure because of language. If an Israelite was not mix cotton and wool in one bit of clothing, the INSTRUCTION IS CLEAR. The reason might be obscure at first, but any Israelite who wove different materials into one garment, broke the Law - whether he understood it or not. No interpretation is needed. It says what it says.

If a man wants to pervert God's Word, or if he has a preconceived notion that he wants to promote, what better way to start the doubt by saying that the plain language does not mean what it says. Once this way is taken,it leaves all possibilities open. If Jeremiah 31:31-33 talks of a New Covenant but means a stoning for idol worship, this is bad. But if New Covenant means a beach holiday in Key West, how are we to fathom this?

You take your studies of Daniel as a prime example that there are five or six variations from competent men. I agree. I too have studied Daniel and the various schools of thought. But what I see is that those four who differed from the fifth, did so for the very reason you advocate - "God's Words do not mean what they say." So, now, here is my proposal. I have proposed a meaning based on the literal understanding of Jeremiah 31:31-33 using the normal rules of grammar. You are obviously trained and of intelligent standing. Why not give your understanding of the same passage. And if you can spot the Gentiles or the Church of Christ within the verses, just point your source out. 

2nd Peter 1:20 says that we may not interpret any prophecy privately. That is, the explanation must come from the Bible. Let's make that the only rule as you work out who God meant, when, and where. If Covenant does not mean Covenant, just explain why. If the House of Israel does not mean the northern Tribes, just explain why. If scripture says, as I posted before, that the Church is not revealed to the Old Testament prophets, and you maintain it was, just tell why.

Thanks, and good luck (I hate that word "luck". It is not fitting for a Christian whose every hair is subject to God's approval and intervention - Ps.37:23)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

The purpose of God has always been to deliver eternal security to the world. God sent his son to fully reveal the message and it was presented at the last supper.
He said the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life. These words are in reference to eternal life and are the key to open the door into eternity...Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.  John 6:54 (KJV). These words are not to be received naturally but by faith in believing the power of his death gives eternal life. 

It is a sad situation to be believe God in all that He has taught us and yet miss out on eternity. God is longsuffering and made a way to save His people (covenants) from destruction so that the end result will be eternal life. All the messages of God before Christ delivered the new testament were a shadow of God‘s will. We must understand the new testament in His blood is the revolving door where we can step out of the flesh into the eternal Spirit (Christ). This new testament is incorruptible and would be written in our Savior’s blood. One must believe that all things have become new by His last will and testament. God honored all testaments before but now we must judge all things by this new testament. The new testament is so simple to understand but many a heart will not accept it. Here are the words....For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.  Matt. 26:28 (KJV)

The words have power to transform mere mortals into immortals and are the difference between the natural and the Spiritual. The old contracts between man and God were corruptible by man and shadows of the incorruptible. We must believe the words completely and realize that it was finished at the cross! The words mean the old covenants were fulfilled by Christ on the cross and there is no place for them anymore and the laws of righteousness unless one would choose to say it is not finished. This finished work was accomplished completely by God through Christ and as mere men we can take no credit for how can man think it is possible to rob God of His glory?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

When our Lord Jesus came to earth He offered Israel the Kingdom of Heaven. They refused it and accused Jesus of being a servant of Beelzebub. So our Lord Jesus sets Israel aside while He raises up a People who WILL WANT the Kingdom

WHO REFUSED?  GODS PEOPLE?  Is that who Jesus told us they were?  Or is that who we have been led to believe they were?  WHO are we listening to?  Yes, a people was set aside and A PEOPLE WAS RAISED UP, as if from the dead.  

This is where we first start to part ways. In an effort to see if our foundation is near the same this is a little bit detailed to show where I am coming from.  I cut over 1/2 of it away but it couldn't take much more.  Anything you don't see as truth please let me know.  

God made the Everlasting Covenant with Abraham Gen 17:4-8, established in Isaac Gen 26:1-5, confirmed to Jacob/Israel Gen 35:10-13.  Reuben messed up Joseph received the BIRTHRIGHT and special blessing which transferred to his kids Ephraim and Manasseh, before Israel died, making MANASSEH the 13th tribe. (a great nation)

Into Egypt 400 years and then to Mount Sinai for the Laws, Statutes, Ordinances, Commandments, and Judgments.  So the National Covenant IF YOU KEEP Bless, If you don't cursing.  They didn't.

Not going to be super accurate because just for the sake of seeing OUR differences

Entered into the promise land and obeyed.  Wanted an earthly king and got one removed and David (OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH) appointed.  An Everlasting Covenant established so throne and house endure forever.  

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually. And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season  Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me. Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,  Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation BEFORE THEM. Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.  

1 Kings 11:29 And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field 30 And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces 31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee 32 (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel:)

1 Chronicles 5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)  AND SO SEPARATING THE BIRTHRIGHT FROM SCEPTER

First the 10 Northern tribes (to fulfill the 1st covenant many nations) the House of Israel (the lost sheep) were one by one taken into captivity by the Assyrians.  For MANY years the House of Judah watched this and still continued to sin. 

So finally, the 2 Southern tribes (to bring in the Messiah) House of Judah were brought into captivity.  
Nation of Israel LAND Kingdom no more.  Kingdom of Israel STILL forever more. 

Just is looks different to the peoples of the earth 

SO THERE IS NOTHING FOR THE CHURCH TO REPLACE.  They aren't gone.  They aren't cast away forever.  They are on punishment, promised to return.  

GOD CAN NOT LIE AND HE HAS AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH ISRAEL. FOR HIM TO 'CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE FOREVER' WOULD MAKE LIES OF HIS TRUTHS.

but THAT IS WHAT 'THE CHURCH' IS TRYING TO DO.  REPLACE THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL WITH THEMSELVES.  

Leviticus 26 TELLS us they will lose the land and how long their PUNISHMENT WILL LAST and
Leviticus 26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God 45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God I am the LORD 46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made BETWEEN HIM AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

NOW, WHO REALLY REJECTED CHRIST?

When we combine 
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed it shall bruise thy head and thou shalt bruise his heel
with  "them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie"
as Jesus HIMSELF states are A 'GENERATION OF VIPERS'
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? 
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

You KNOW IT WAS THE SERPENT.  THAT was the very first prophecy.  

Kept secret was that in killing Christ the Holy Spirit would be sent and would be offered not only to the bloodline only but to whomsoever would and the countdown to the final battle (which Satan had thought he had won) would continue on.  

Now, not only would evil spirits and influence be in the world but to combat them the Holy Spirit would abound in Gods people.  STILL the Kingdom of Israel.  

When we acknowledge the sands of the sea scattered to the nations for who they really are, we see the CHURCH for who SHE really is, the Kingdom of Israel continuing on.  That is why there in NEVER anything written about 'the church' like there is Israel.  

Genesis 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

Remember BY THE TIME CHRIST WALKED THE EARTH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL HAD BEEN scattered FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS and NOW WAS THE SAVIOUR COME TO CALL THEM BACK.  

JUDAH WAS BLINDED TO WHO CHRIST WAS.  HE IS 'A PART' of Israel.   

fIND the prophets who prophecy 'a Saviour will be born',  lift blindness off, 

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So we must ask ourselves WHEN DOES THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES COME IN and is Jesus Christ the fulness of the gentiles?  DOES blindness come upon JUDAH while coming off the 'lost sheep'?  

ONE thing we can be sure of today is WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT IS NOT GODS TRUTH.  If it were,  there would not be a falling away to the man of sin on the horizon.  

5 hours ago, AdHoc said:

When our Lord Jesus came to earth He offered Israel the Kingdom of Heaven.

He couldn't have offered it to Israel, Israel wasn't there.

The inhabitants of Jerusalem, Jews, were there but they were not 'Israel' they were VIPERS, who had never been in bondage.  WE KNOW Gods people were in bondage.  
They CALLED THEMSELVES JEWS, they claimed to be of the seed but those were lies.  

I know I am repeating,  but really feel it is a very important point.  (not sure how well the last post read once it was sliced and diced)

5 hours ago, AdHoc said:

For this New Man Jesus fulfills the Law and then abolishes the Law on the cross

The old covenant was abolished SO THE NEW COULD BE BROUGHT IN but the Commandments and many of the laws were just re stated in the New Covenant.  

HE actually made the COMMANDMENTS way more intense than before
aka -  not only are we not allowed to take a bat our neighbors head, we can't even contemplate such actions.  

while at the same time 'fulfilled' all the rituals and statutes that belonged to the temple - as it too would soon be gone. 
aka no more priests, veils, animal sacrifices or bloodletting of any kind.  

while at the same time put to rest all the laws given to run a nation,  as that was in the past also.  

I am sure you know this but so many use that statement to do much damage to the plan of God so just clarifying.  

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

WHO REFUSED?  GODS PEOPLE?  Is that who Jesus told us they were?  Or is that who we have been led to believe they were?  WHO are we listening to?  Yes, a people was set aside and A PEOPLE WAS RAISED UP, as if from the dead.  

This is where we first start to part ways. In an effort to see if our foundation is near the same this is a little bit detailed to show where I am coming from.  I cut over 1/2 of it away but it couldn't take much more.  Anything you don't see as truth please let me know.  

God made the Everlasting Covenant with Abraham Gen 17:4-8, established in Isaac Gen 26:1-5, confirmed to Jacob/Israel Gen 35:10-13.  Reuben messed up Joseph received the BIRTHRIGHT and special blessing which transferred to his kids Ephraim and Manasseh, before Israel died, making MANASSEH the 13th tribe. (a great nation)

Into Egypt 400 years and then to Mount Sinai for the Laws, Statutes, Ordinances, Commandments, and Judgments.  So the National Covenant IF YOU KEEP Bless, If you don't cursing.  They didn't.

Not going to be super accurate because just for the sake of seeing OUR differences

Entered into the promise land and obeyed.  Wanted an earthly king and got one removed and David (OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH) appointed.  An Everlasting Covenant established so throne and house endure forever.  

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually. And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season  Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me. Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,  Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation BEFORE THEM. Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.  

1 Kings 11:29 And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field 30 And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces 31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee 32 (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel:)

1 Chronicles 5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)  AND SO SEPARATING THE BIRTHRIGHT FROM SCEPTER

First the 10 Northern tribes (to fulfill the 1st covenant many nations) the House of Israel (the lost sheep) were one by one taken into captivity by the Assyrians.  For MANY years the House of Judah watched this and still continued to sin. 

So finally, the 2 Southern tribes (to bring in the Messiah) House of Judah were brought into captivity.  
Nation of Israel LAND Kingdom no more.  Kingdom of Israel STILL forever more. 

Just is looks different to the peoples of the earth 

SO THERE IS NOTHING FOR THE CHURCH TO REPLACE.  They aren't gone.  They aren't cast away forever.  They are on punishment, promised to return.  

GOD CAN NOT LIE AND HE HAS AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH ISRAEL. FOR HIM TO 'CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE FOREVER' WOULD MAKE LIES OF HIS TRUTHS.

but THAT IS WHAT 'THE CHURCH' IS TRYING TO DO.  REPLACE THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL WITH THEMSELVES.  

Leviticus 26 TELLS us they will lose the land and how long their PUNISHMENT WILL LAST and
Leviticus 26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God 45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God I am the LORD 46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made BETWEEN HIM AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

NOW, WHO REALLY REJECTED CHRIST?

When we combine 
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed it shall bruise thy head and thou shalt bruise his heel
with  "them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie"
as Jesus HIMSELF states are A 'GENERATION OF VIPERS'
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? 
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

You KNOW IT WAS THE SERPENT.  THAT was the very first prophecy.  

Kept secret was that in killing Christ the Holy Spirit would be sent and would be offered not only to the bloodline only but to whomsoever would and the countdown to the final battle (which Satan had thought he had won) would continue on.  

Now, not only would evil spirits and influence be in the world but to combat them the Holy Spirit would abound in Gods people.  STILL the Kingdom of Israel.  

When we acknowledge the sands of the sea scattered to the nations for who they really are, we see the CHURCH for who SHE really is, the Kingdom of Israel continuing on.  That is why there in NEVER anything written about 'the church' like there is Israel.  

Genesis 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

Remember BY THE TIME CHRIST WALKED THE EARTH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL HAD BEEN scattered FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS and NOW WAS THE SAVIOUR COME TO CALL THEM BACK.  

JUDAH WAS BLINDED TO WHO CHRIST WAS.  HE IS 'A PART' of Israel.   

fIND the prophets who prophecy 'a Saviour will be born',  lift blindness off, 

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So we must ask ourselves WHEN DOES THE FULNESS OF THE GENTILES COME IN and is Jesus Christ the fulness of the gentiles?  DOES blindness come upon JUDAH while coming off the 'lost sheep'?  

ONE thing we can be sure of today is WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT IS NOT GODS TRUTH.  If it were,  there would not be a falling away to the man of sin on the horizon.  

He couldn't have offered it to Israel, Israel wasn't there.

The inhabitants of Jerusalem, Jews, were there but they were not 'Israel' they were VIPERS, who had never been in bondage.  WE KNOW Gods people were in bondage.  
They CALLED THEMSELVES JEWS, they claimed to be of the seed but those were lies.  

I know I am repeating,  but really feel it is a very important point.  (not sure how well the last post read once it was sliced and diced)

Thank you for your reply. I have joined two postings together as their main point is the same - whether Israel embraced the king and the Kingdom of Heaven, or whether they did not repent, accused the King of being a servant of Beelzebub and murdered Him. This is what scripture says. These are men both of Jerusalem and the diaspora, which always came to Jerusalem at the three Feasts. The Holy Spirit inspired Peter to say, and Luke to record, that God saw them as ISRAEL

Acts 2:22-23 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, YE have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

But I think you have established for yourself. You gave the example of the Canaanite woman. Our Lord Jesus said that He had come for the lost Tribes of Israel. His presence in Galilee and Judea was for Israel - as you, and scripture says. That they were a generation of vipers is not disputed. But God called them Israel.

But perhaps the best proof that the Pharisees were Israel is found in the very verses where they lost the kingdom. It says in Matthew 21:43-45;

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. 44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. 45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

Imposters cannot lose what they did not have claim to. The Pharisees were eligible for the Kingdom and had it ripped away from them.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.47
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

In my view, the new covenant can only be seen juxtaposed against or in the context of what God instituted at Sinai.

I say this, because Gods dealing with man has always been Grace and Grace through Christ. There has never been any other.

• Thumbs Up 2

The old covenant was abolished SO THE NEW COULD BE BROUGHT IN but the Commandments and many of the laws were just re stated in the New Covenant.  

HE actually made the COMMANDMENTS way more intense than before
aka -  not only are we not allowed to take a bat our neighbors head, we can't even contemplate such actions.  

while at the same time 'fulfilled' all the rituals and statutes that belonged to the temple - as it too would soon be gone. 
aka no more priests, veils, animal sacrifices or bloodletting of any kind.  

while at the same time put to rest all the laws given to run a nation,  as that was in the past also.  

I am sure you know this but so many use that statement to do much damage to the plan of God so just clarifying.  

Perhaps you will consider that our Lord Jesus said that not one jot or tittle of the law of Moses will pass until heaven and earth pass- which is AFTER the Millennium (Rev.20). So in Luke 22 our Lord said;

15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer: 16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, UNTIL it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God

The Passover was a part of the Law of Moses. So it is clear that when the kingdom is set up on earth and Jesus lives in Jerusalem, the Passover will again be "killed".

1 minute ago, Alive said:

In my view, the new covenant can only be seen juxtaposed against or in the context of what God instituted at Sinai.

I say this, because Gods dealing with man has always been Grace and Grace through Christ. There has never been any other.

Amen. A careful reading of Romans 11 will show that it is by Grace that Israel are forgiven their sins (vs.5-6). But the question must be asked, what does Israel do to obtain grace and subsequent mercy? We cannot say that they receive it like the Church because they REMAIN in unbelief. Their first inkling of Who Jesus is, is when they SEE Him bursts out of the clouds with His wounds visible. Hebrews 11:1 says that FAITH is the substance of things UNSEEN. So Israel must have another way to grace. And they do - the conditions of the Covenant of Law. Leviticus 26;

43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes. 44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. 45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD. 46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.